Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
I'm off Sunday so I will be trying to update tomorrow
Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 09:26:49 am by josemassacre
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 August 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
Signature
BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!! KILL IT!!! ITS GONNA GET ME!!!
I'm just kinda frustrated with the dogs. No I don't think they shouldn't be there, but I DO think that too many spawn at once.... I was playing with a friend and on round 5, we had THIRTY of them spawn. I think it should be decreased to like 15 or something.
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I'm just kinda frustrated with the dogs. No I don't think they shouldn't be there, but I DO think that too many spawn at once.... I was playing with a friend and on round 5, we had THIRTY of them spawn. I think it should be decreased to like 15 or something.
It's the same amount as there was on deadship. Just buy the stakeout
The only other change I made was instead of two spawning in per player at one given time it's now three. To make the round not as long
Oh and I also lowered the dog health on the first round so they weren't as tough to start with
Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:10:30 pm by josemassacre
Date Registered: 5 January 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Richie's Groups
Richie's Contact & Social Links
It's the same amount as there was on deadship. Just buy the stakeout
The only other change I made was instead of two spawning in per player at one given time it's now three. To make the round not as long
Oh and I also lowered the dog health on the first round so they weren't as tough to start with

The map is frustrating until you manage to turn on the power and get jugg. Otherwise, most of the time I don't survive past the second dog wave.. After that it's too easy.
Date Registered: 4 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
pje8268's Groups
pje8268's Contact & Social Links
At this point I won't be surprise if somebody makes a Dora the Explorer map. B

Already done  XD
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups

The map is frustrating until you manage to turn on the power and get jugg. Otherwise, most of the time I don't survive past the second dog wave.. After that it's too easy.
Yeah that's the downside of remaking Pokemon and trying to keep it the same. It's sooooooo open. So when you get jugg and super staminup it's easy mode. But I wasn't about to increase the actual zombie speed. Just verruckt sprinters. But that's nothing with jugg. And if people just searched instead of flying through rounds they wouldn't have problems. I'm trying to come up with some creative Pokemon themed debris/blockage to tighten the map up some(well not this one but the next). But I'm coming up blank haha.
Date Registered: 24 November 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
aromero38's Groups
aromero38's Contact & Social Linksalexromero38aromero38OfficialAromeroaromero38
Fun map its really hard too but i enjoyed it :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Fun map its really hard too but i enjoyed it :)
Thank you sir!
Date Registered: 16 March 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zarky's Groups
Zarky's Contact & Social Links
Me and my friends have literally been trying for days and cannot find out how to pack a punch. Please help, I have no idea what to do. Also, where is the pokebox that team rocket stole, im so lost
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Me and my friends have literally been trying for days and cannot find out how to pack a punch. Please help, I have no idea what to do. Also, where is the pokebox that team rocket stole, im so lost
Roof. Ladder or jump
Msr is king

Double Post Merge: March 19, 2016, 05:13:47 am
I added some tips in the op.
Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 05:13:47 am by josemassacre
Date Registered: 17 April 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Lmskullfighter's Contact & Social LinksLmskullfighter@LmskullfighterLmskullyUChxmjz8j3EIiE1mDAL-8sNw
So I need some help. We got to the end of the Easter egg where we received the text "The Nuke... There's no other way." We searched everywhere, we even looked at the nuke, all of us, and no matter what we did we couldn't move on. What did we do wrong? is the EE broken or did we miss something?

On a side note, we love the map and look forward to finishing the EE, Great work.
Date Registered: 25 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DarkBullet545's Groups
DarkBullet545's Contact & Social Links
I've got a major issue with this map.. I don't understand this at ALL. I love the map, I really do, the problem I have with it is that I shoot all three shootable pokeballs in the spawn area, and I go to Birch's lab and the door is still closed.. I don't get it, I've tried again, and again, even shooting them in a different order.. and still absolutely nothing, can someone PLEASE help me unlock that room? It's hindering some of my progress in the map. It's starting to make me lose my mind. Any assistance to my problem would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
So I need some help. We got to the end of the Easter egg where we received the text "The Nuke... There's no other way." We searched everywhere, we even looked at the nuke, all of us, and no matter what we did we couldn't move on. What did we do wrong? is the EE broken or did we miss something?

On a side note, we love the map and look forward to finishing the EE, Great work.
If there was no other hintstrings popping up at oaks lab then you should just be able to go to the nuke and use it
After the the text did you receive points and did points per kill change? After that you just buy the nuke for like 30k or something. Also were you playing v1.2? I know in the original I threaded something in the wrong place and it got all sorts of fucked haha

Double Post Merge: April 18, 2016, 02:53:27 am
I've got a major issue with this map.. I don't understand this at ALL. I love the map, I really do, the problem I have with it is that I shoot all three shootable pokeballs in the spawn area, and I go to Birch's lab and the door is still closed.. I don't get it, I've tried again, and again, even shooting them in a different order.. and still absolutely nothing, can someone PLEASE help me unlock that room? It's hindering some of my progress in the map. It's starting to make me lose my mind. Any assistance to my problem would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
There are three pokeballs per town to unlock each lab. The three in spawn open birch's lab. That isn't the lab where the box is. I figure that's why you think it's not working. That's elms lab. Birch's lab is in littleroot town through the mountain.
I'll go check it out but I've never had a problem with one of the doors not opening and you don't have to shoot them in any particular order. I'll see if I can't get a recording program and I'll just show everyone how to beat it.
Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 02:53:27 am by josemassacre
Date Registered: 25 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DarkBullet545's Groups
DarkBullet545's Contact & Social Links
@josemassacre Oh, that would make so much more sense.. I feel so damned stupid.. lol.. But thank you very much for clarifying up the confusion on my part.. Now I don't have to rage anymore! haha, keep up the good work!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
@josemassacre Oh, that would make so much more sense.. I feel so damned stupid.. lol.. But thank you very much for clarifying up the confusion on my part.. Now I don't have to rage anymore! haha, keep up the good work!
thanks man! glad i could help.
better video quality will be available later video is processing or something
this is long and uncut cause i'm lazy haha
Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 07:01:26 am by josemassacre

Loading ...