⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Sorry you don't like the map. I wanted to add some more snipers but I couldn't figure out how.

If that's the case, you can always ask for help on the help sections of the forum. Someone will usually point you in the right direction.

Releasing a map with the name "sniper challenge map" without any snipers besides the PTRS isn't going to go down well. There is plenty of room for improvment here and there are plenty of resources to help you.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Professional Procrastinator
LegitimateRage's Contact & Social LinkslegitimaterageTheLegitRageTheLegitimateRage
What's the solo console command for this map? I'm not expecting much but just want something to kill 20-30 mins

I tried "/map sniper challenge"and it loaded up the Reznov sniper Mission! hahaha
Date Registered: 6 January 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DuckOnQuack79's Groups
DuckOnQuack79's Contact & Social Links
What's the solo console command for this map? I'm not expecting much but just want something to kill 20-30 mins

I tried "/map sniper challenge"and it loaded up the Reznov sniper Mission! hahaha

try devmap sniper_challange
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Can people stop bumping this topic (I know, I know I just posted in it myself to say this but it was a necessary evil) nothing against you mapper, I'm sure you had good intentions making this map, but let's call a spade a spade here; this map is complete garbage. This has no right to be at the top of the releases section, it needs to drift off in the abyss of box/challenge maps in the depths of UGX never to be seen again, and we all know it. There are tons of great maps that have come out recently that are getting pushed down to make room for this sorry excuse of a map, I mean Herrenhaus just came out for Gawd sake, this map shouldn't be getting played by anyone.

Sorry if this was a bit harsh mapper, and I hope you take this as motivation to work harder on your next map and make something you can be proud of, because I'm sure deep down you know this is an awful map and you can do much better. You'll find there are tons of useful tutorials on this site and plenty of helpful people around who will be more than happy to lend you a hand. I hope there are no hard feelings. :)
Date Registered: 19 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Hi m8
linkslag's Groups
linkslag's Contact & Social LinksLinkSlagRaychu97
Y U DON'T ADD CUSTOM SNIPERS?
You should add different snipers from other games, like the Ballista from Bo2 or something like that. ;) ;)
Date Registered: 6 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DuckOnQuack79's Groups
DuckOnQuack79's Contact & Social Links
Can people stop bumping this topic (I know, I know I just posted in it myself to say this but it was a necessary evil) nothing against you mapper, I'm sure you had good intentions making this map, but let's call a spade a spade here; this map is complete garbage. This has no right to be at the top of the releases section, it needs to drift off in the abyss of box/challenge maps in the depths of UGX never to be seen again, and we all know it. There are tons of great maps that have come out recently that are getting pushed down to make room for this sorry excuse of a map, I mean Herrenhaus just came out for Gawd sake, this map shouldn't be getting played by anyone.

Sorry if this was a bit harsh mapper, and I hope you take this as motivation to work harder on your next map and make something you can be proud of, because I'm sure deep down you know this is an awful map and you can do much better. You'll find there are tons of useful tutorials on this site and plenty of helpful people around who will be more than happy to lend you a hand. I hope there are no hard feelings. :)

Ya i know the map isn't anything special just a quick first map. Also i think its pretty jokes that I'm at the top right now. Also i am right now working on a new  map that has something in it i don't think I've seen before. Hey man also i wanted to add more weapons but i didn't know how to add guns from other games. Could you send me in the right direction
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Ya i know the map isn't anything special just a quick first map. Also i think its pretty jokes that I'm at the top right now. Also i am right now working on a new  map that has something in it i don't think I've seen before. Hey man also i wanted to add more weapons but i didn't know how to add guns from other games. Could you send me in the right direction

If you freaking wanted more snipers, just go to CFG. There are even two sniper's in here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10057.0.html And I am sure there are snipers in the BO1 weapons pack on CFG and you could even add FAL OSW from the BO2 weapons pack on CFG. Seriously dude, you could have even added all the perks found on the downloadable items section. But come on, why would you release a map with NOTHING? Not even all the WaW weapons are in this. Jesus Christ tho.
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
i made a sniper only map a while ago using CFG and stock weapons and it had at least 15 snipers and there are more on there now. i also ported the intervention but thats not really the point...
Date Registered: 28 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
tomdrc1's Groups
tomdrc1's Contact & Social Linkstomdrc1TEO
ok i just finished playing it it was fun and all but u have to get rid of the shotgun (makes it to easy to play) and you have to add more snipers try the snipers from mw2 or mw3 or bo and bo2
Date Registered: 26 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
matt-du-53's Groups
matt-du-53's Contact & Social LinksMaTTDu53YTMaTTDu53YTmatt-du-53MaTTDu53
Too bad there that weapons of WAW, but good map. :)
Date Registered: 19 April 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Normie.
Signature
Hidd3n's Groups
Hidd3n's Contact & Social LinksHidd3nXBlad3Hidd3n
This map has so much potential! Maybe, for a start,  adding more snipers would help? :troll:
Date Registered: 21 December 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
yoman321's Groups
yoman321's Contact & Social LinksTheSuperDude
This map has so much potential! Maybe, for a start,  adding more snipers would help? :troll:

:lol:
Date Registered: 28 March 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
siverscar14's Groups
siverscar14's Contact & Social Linkscallofthedead9The_Slayer64GamersOnTheRUN!
This map doesnt work for me, when i click on it in the agme, it just goes black, closes, then goes back to home screen of waw, help! :'(

Loading ...