Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Weapon packs

POLL
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Tim Smith

Poll

Question: Do you want me to make a full weapons pack?

YES!
NO!
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
So after over 60 ppl asked me today about my assets . As soon as i get home i thinking about starting weapon packs from MW2 To Bo3, Yes or No.
Date Registered: 1 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
vinnyz500's Groups
vinnyz500's Contact & Social Linkspsn_hackedlobbies4uXxMrPotatoxXvinnyz500
People voting no are people who already have assets and are greedy about others obtaining them. Please make this, it is for the community rather than the individual map maker who hoards their assets to themselves so they can feel like their map is superior to everyone elses  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
People voting no are people who already have assets and are greedy about others obtaining them. Please make this, it is for the community rather than the individual map maker who hoards their assets to themselves so they can feel like their map is superior to everyone elses  ;)
did you read my mind lol , as you said i'm doing for the ppl that who don't even have these games by "legit". And for another reason so ppl can use these guns withount specific viewhands. And there's a lot of guns in cod series that isn't ported.
Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:43:56 pm by Tim Smith
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(

Oh, my bad. I wasn't aware I was hoarding assets that I didn't have. Oh wait, I'm not hoarding anything, because I'm not that "rich" on assets. I vote no, but I'm not the fucking weapon bank.  :please: pls
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Oh, my bad. I wasn't aware I was hoarding assets that I didn't have. Oh wait, I'm not hoarding anything, because I'm not that "rich" on assets. I vote no, but I'm not the fucking weapon bank.  :please: pls
Exo :please: back at home i got like 320 gun model only maybe more idk lol . But the one thing i know is every game weapons pack will be standalone .ff plus an IWD with images and weapons in it lol. What you can't keep track on your assets ?
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
Exo :please: back at home i got like 320 gun model only maybe more idk lol . But the one thing i know is every game weapons pack will be standalone .ff plus an IWD with images and weapons in it lol. What you can't keep track on your assets ?

What? :lol:

I keep track of what assets I have, but saying that I'm a selfish man for voting "NO", just because I want my map to be "better" is bullshit, and we know it. :please: People should learn to port guns themselves instead of just picking up premade .ff's for it. That is my opinion, and I'm allowed to share it. :please:
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
Eco I agree that people will just spam the weapons into box maps but if they have weapons there is no excuse for a box.

Well, in my fair opinion, there is never a good excuse for a box. :please:
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
What? :lol:

I keep track of what assets I have, but saying that I'm a selfish man for voting "NO", just because I want my map to be "better" is bullshit, and we know it. :please: People should learn to port guns themselves instead of just picking up premade .ff's for it. That is my opinion, and I'm allowed to share it. :please:

I agree people should learn to port them themselves but you probably have seen what my maya does when I try to put in a first person animation :lol:
Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 03:31:41 pm by NINJAMAN829
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
I agree people should learn to port them themselves but you probably have seen what my maya does when I try to put in a first person animation :lol:

Then we're lucky Lemon export xanims now, arent we? :please:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
My point here is what if the person didn't have these games how would he export it then eh?
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
My point here is what if the person didn't have these games how would he export it then eh?

I mean, if you're going into modding with just WaW, you're fairly limited unless you get downloads for files/ shared files from someone else. But it's kind of up to you to have games to export from, unless you're going with stock assets purely. That's how I see it.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

Well then that's tough shit isn't it? If I don't own a game I'm supposed to have a God given right to the assets for it?
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
Tim just release your weapons dude. You're gonna hear stuff from both sides. If you think it's worth it regardless of how anyone feels, you should release it.

In my short time in the modding community I found one thing to be certain: you can release gold and people are still gonna complain. Just be ready for it on release.

Complaining is a part of the internet. :please:

In the end Tim, it's completely up to you if you'd like to help out young aspiring mappers. :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
I mean, if you're going into modding with just WaW, you're fairly limited unless you get downloads for files/ shared files from someone else. But it's kind of up to you to have games to export from, unless you're going with stock assets purely. That's how I see it.
now you getting me Exo, let's talk about WaW assets and how shit they're ex : that DAS whatever map it got stock waw guns and it's a WWII Map let me go back in time which map Bo2 had and it was in the same time ? YES! Origins. Guessing the map maker don't have time/don't know how to port/don't have BO2.

Double Post Merge: February 07, 2016, 04:54:04 pm
That's it all i needed is a go/do it word lol i'll be working on them.
Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 04:54:04 pm by Tim Smith

Loading ...