Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

This map is made by A-Grand, some of his maps include Shinra Ops, Neobase, Oldie, and Kino Der Toten remake.

Setting: The setting is the moon(obviously), but it must be a different moon than the moon we see in black ops 1 since this looks nothing like it.

Positives: Funnest part I experienced about this map is running then jumping so you start floating because of the low gravity, i could spend 20 minutes just doing that (i know im weird). It has a lot of black ops ported guns that are pretty epic. Pretty much all the guns sound different too(sound a lot better in my opinion). Only black ops perk on this map is extreme conditioning(staminaup), which you will need it if your to survive while running away from the zombies. Has a couple training spots that you could survive for days training around. The dogs flying through the air, is probably the best part about this map.

Negatives: This could be a positive and a negative, sometimes if you start floating around you could escape, or you could land right in the middle of all the zombies and get pwned. For the dog rounds it is kind of funny watching the dogs fly right over your head but it could get annoying at the same time, because it takes a long time to kill the dogs. When the mix rounds start coming the dogs are really annoying since they spawn constantly and always 2 at a time, and you have to avoid them while avoiding the zombies. If your playing solo it will take awhile to beat the map since you have 3 switches that you have to hit all for 10k(30k total), and then the ending which is 40k.       

Conclusion: Overall this map is a pretty fun map if your playing for first time, theres really no reason to keep playing it though(unless you want to have fun floating around all the time). This map is definitely recommended coop if you want to beat the map quick but it is beatable solo(took me 26 rounds to beat it solo). Because of all the switches that you have to hit, it could take awhile to build up all those points solo, way easier on coop.

Level of Detail: 8/10
Custom Content: 7/10
Fun Scale: 9/10
Replayability: 6/10
Score: 30/40

Download on the UGX map manager.
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I love the dogs flying over me :troll:
Date Registered: 3 August 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
No personnal text
Signature
CoD: World at War... is real war of game!
GuenosNoLife's Groups
GuenosNoLife's Contact & Social LinksGuenosNoLifeGuenosNoLifeGuenosNoLife
I love the dogs flying over me :troll:
And glitch  :lol:

Nice map, So fun!
Date Registered: 27 April 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
zach_atttack93's Contact & Social Links
I Tried downloading this map in the map manager and when i load the mod it will not reconize it so i cant load it plz help!!!
Date Registered: 29 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Danny84's Groups
Danny84's Contact & Social Links
I hope all my replies aren't like this but I cannot play this map.  It won't load, just goes back to the main screen after I launch it.  It's a shame man, like a third of the custom zombie maps out there don't work, at least for me.  Any suggestions again would be appreciated. 
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I hope all my replies aren't like this but I cannot play this map.  It won't load, just goes back to the main screen after I launch it.  It's a shame man, like a third of the custom zombie maps out there don't work, at least for me.  Any suggestions again would be appreciated.
no no... That's you doing it wrong...

If you get the regular title screen it just means there "is no custom title screen"

If the solo button doesn't work then you just start it via the console

Third of maps don't work pfft
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Third of maps don't work pfft

He did say... "like a third of the custom zombie maps out there don't work, at least for me." while also asking for help on the issue so no need to be rude bud.

@Danny84 I had a similar issue a few years back but only with a few maps. Seemed to resolve itself when I got a new PC so I put it down to being a hardware issue myself. What are you playing on and is it a disc based copy or steam copy you use?
Date Registered: 3 June 2017
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Killertruth186's Contact & Social LinksCovertbrony
I Tried downloading this map in the map manager and when i load the mod it will not reconize it so i cant load it plz help!!!
 You have to use console command to launch it. Otherwise you may have to download it again or try to put the files back into place. 

Loading ...