Date Registered: 1 February 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
BootySlayer's Groups
BootySlayer's Contact & Social Links
I want to create a perk machine for my map to add a little spice into it. How would i go about doing this? Sorry, i'm really new to modding :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 September 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
W.I.P Rise & Fall
Krazzyboy97's Groups
Krazzyboy97's Contact & Social Links76561198105783700Krazzyboyxxkrazzyboy97xx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kghUWRcneLs&list=PLc7t4ZxTyTwpzpqTiYB1cEPGRa6Ti21Rs&index=4

I would really recommend that you ask someone who is good at scripting before making a custom perk  :) If not then the video above should be a good guide line for you
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kghUWRcneLs&list=PLc7t4ZxTyTwpzpqTiYB1cEPGRa6Ti21Rs&index=4

I would really recommend that you ask someone who is good at scripting before making a custom perk  :) If not then the video above should be a good guide line for you

>creates a secondary perks script just for black ops perks

Please don't follow ZK's scripting tutorials. He does a lot of stupid things that either can cause issues(his disable dogs tutorial) or duplicating code(this perk tutorial, which uses a duplicate script for black ops perks).

You should only be adding perks to the stock _zombiemode_perks.gsc file(if that's what your using), not in a separate script.
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
I would use Blender and create a perk machine in that and export it using the cod waw plug in
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
I would use Blender and create a perk machine in that and export it using the cod waw plug in
new to modding and you want him to use Blender ? :poker: , btw did you got your thing in skype "NGRGM2" ? About the perk i think you should stick with ZK just on building it . As deadra said he's horrible at typos lol
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
new to modding and you want him to use Blender ? :poker: , btw did you got your thing in skype "NGRGM2" ? About the perk i think you should stick with ZK just on building it . As deadra said he's horrible at typos lol

Creating your own model in blender, Maya or similar programs will alow much finer results, with great texturing. Modelling IS  a part of modding Zombies, so if you want a great result, learning Blender, Maya or similar is only positive, even if it takes some extra time..
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Creating your own model in blender, Maya or similar programs will alow much finer results, with great texturing. Modelling IS  a part of modding Zombies, so if you want a great result, learning Blender, Maya or similar is only positive, even if it takes some extra time..
all you said is correct lol . For me when i need some easy custom models i do then my self in maya. But if i'm out of time i just make it in Radiant .But he's new to all this shit so i didn't expect him to know everything in the start.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
But he's new to all this shit so i didn't expect him to know everything in the start.

And that is why we have this forum, so that we can learn new things and get assistance when we're in need.

Loading ...