Signature
My Custom Zombie Maps:

- Nazi zombie Legion
- City of Hell
- The Abandoned Mine
- The Last Undead House (Finished)

more custom zombie maps coming soon
gamer9294's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
gamer9294's Contact & Social Links
The map is detailed and cool but the weapons not... most of weapons don't have reload sounds, pap fire and the bo2 weapons looks so glitchy

Alright, mate, I've played your map for a good amount of time and I think I can highlight the Good and Bad sides of your map (don't misunderstand me, I'm no expert and this is actually my first time writing this kind of "overview" about a map, however, I've been a silent "guest" member of this community as many people are, and I created an account two years ago to be a part of this community and read the post and particippate in the chat lol)

The Good:

Quite Innovative playstyle: COD: Ghosts-style Field Orders that feel pretty balanced and variated enough (Still haven't got a KEM  :troll: ), blended together with Combat Classes and Class Upgrades like Extintion.

Good weapon and perk selection in the pre-made classes, felt balanced and powerful enough.

Well-put Map Setting/Theme, A Last Stand Survivor House? Great! Reminded me of a L4D 2 Story Mission, which I enjoyed.

The Bad/Ugly/Worst/(insert negative categorization here):

First of all, the map is quite unforgiving for solo players, like me. I can assume that you decided that this map will be designed arounfd Co-Op play, but, not everyone have/wants to play a Co-Op game, because time, lack of online friends  :alone: , connection issues, and so on. Maybe you could consider tweaking the difficulty a bit by lowering the price of some doors (750 points for a box location on spawn?!), especially the one that opens after surviving 5 rounds AND costs 1500 to activate when there's already 5 vindows where the zombies could come, a Brutus spawn in round 5/6 and no margin of space to withdraw yourself to make a counterattack. Maybe you could consider add a Wall weapon in spawn (M14/Olympia/MK14/Bulldog/any other start weapon, only one!) to balance the solo gameplay a bit without making the compromise of reducing doors' price and I would suggest to decrease the rounds to survive by 1 in solo (5 to 4), with so many windows and Early Brutus Spawn is quite impossible to manouver in that Kitchen area (or it's storage with the MP7 that for some reason is unavaivable to buy until you pay 1500 points to gain ACCESS to the class upgrades) in my opinion.

Then, Scavenging Extintion trash bags takes quite long, about 8 seconds, which is longer that the original Extintion scavenging time for bags/boxes, that takes about 3 seconds; and you can't move your camera around or fire/knife any zombie that eventually could come close (But I've seen that camera issue with other custom maps that used that feature, so you could look onto that). The former statement is true if you actually anted to replicate/port that Extintion feature in your map, but if you rather made your "own" version with it's variables, it's understandable, but, again you could tweak that.

And, then:
Spoiler: click to open...
Many weapons seem to be oddly ported, have missing sounds, or both. For Example, the M16A1 (that you named M16 A1, have knifing sounds, but doesn't have reload sounds. The Five-Seven, which looks like the MW3 variant oddly ported, have reload sounds but doesn't have knifing sounds, and that issue is present in many weapons in your map, hampering the experience of an otherwise greatly themed and designed map. You could ask for help to harry, stevie, natesmithzombies and many other great custom mappers/weapon porters to fix this problem altogether

And that's it, that's my experience with your map. Greatly themed and customized, but affected with a steep solo difficulty and weapon porting issues in my opinion. Remember that this post's intention is to help you identify bugs/problems within your map as objectively as possible, without making fuss or minimizing other people's abilities. This is all about constructive criticism, Thanks for your contribution to the community!!!

thank you for commenting :)

there is only one thing and I do NOT have the weapons ported  by my self, maybe some weapons but not all, about the stats of the weapons example:  sounds, fx, etc. 

I have tried so good and nice possible making the guns but I have almost on all weapons all sounds for me it doesn't matter if it has orginal sounds or custom sounds. (also I have reload sound in the gun setted but it will not playing the sounds on it (btw checked if sound can be played and yes that is true) but I think my mod tools is a kinda f*ck up :( )

First of all, the map is quite unforgiving for solo players, like me. I can assume that you decided that this map will be designed arounfd Co-Op play, but, not everyone have/wants to play a Co-Op game, because time, lack of online friends  :alone: , connection issues, and so on. Maybe you could consider tweaking the difficulty a bit by lowering the price of some doors (750 points for a box location on spawn?!), especially the one that opens after surviving 5 rounds AND costs 1500 to activate when there's already 5 vindows where the zombies could come, a Brutus spawn in round 5/6 and no margin of space to withdraw yourself to make a counterattack. Maybe you could consider add a Wall weapon in spawn (M14/Olympia/MK14/Bulldog/any other start weapon, only one!) to balance the solo gameplay a bit without making the compromise of reducing doors' price and I would suggest to decrease the rounds to survive by 1 in solo (5 to 4), with so many windows and Early Brutus Spawn is quite impossible to manouver in that Kitchen area (or it's storage with the MP7 that for some reason is unavaivable to buy until you pay 1500 points to gain ACCESS to the class upgrades) in my opinion.

I have it edited into the map and later there will coming a update of this map :D with some bugs fixes and some kinda of glitches and more.

Then, Scavenging Extintion trash bags takes quite long, about 8 seconds, which is longer that the original Extintion scavenging time for bags/boxes, that takes about 3 seconds; and you can't move your camera around or fire/knife any zombie that eventually could come close (But I've seen that camera issue with other custom maps that used that feature, so you could look onto that). The former statement is true if you actually anted to replicate/port that Extintion feature in your map, but if you rather made your "own" version with it's variables, it's understandable, but, again you could tweak that.

the searchbags from Extintion (trash bags) normal time is 5 seconds, but after completing challenge the field orders and you purchased in the "skillz systsem"  that a menu with a list of purchable items (only possible with field order points)
if you purchase the less search time for trashbags then it will be easier :D

I know about that you can't move when you are searching, there was a kinda of bug found and it was not possible to fix at the moment because when you are searching and you going into laststand you lose your current weapon but when you come alive again that you don't get your current weapon back.

And that's it, that's my experience with your map. Greatly themed and customized, but affected with a steep solo difficulty and weapon porting issues in my opinion. Remember that this post's intention is to help you identify bugs/problems within your map as objectively as possible, without making fuss or minimizing other people's abilities. This is all about constructive criticism, Thanks for your contribution to the community!!!

thank you for comment ;)

The map is detailed and cool but the weapons not... most of weapons don't have reload sounds, pap fire and the bo2 weapons looks so glitchy
lol, you won me to it, but, yeah, other than the weapons and the solo difficulty, this map is very well thought and designed.   :)

there will coming a update with some fixes and make it a bit easier for solo players :D

Looks Good Grabbing it now . Thanks  :)

Very unique and challenging map.

thank you for comments guys :D

I hope you enjoy my map and there will coming a update for this map with some bugs fixes and little glitches and some other stuff etc.

best regards,
Gamer9294

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 19 February 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
GGBOYS's Groups
GGBOYS's Contact & Social Links
Enyone Here have Skype to play this map enyways it looks awesome :alone: :nyan:
Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 06:08:44 pm by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 22 September 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
gamer9294's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
The sounds aren't showing up because of the way reload sounds work. They are through the anims believe it or not so it sounds like you're anims just need minor tweaking. Mod tools rarely get screwed up so don't mess with your tools.

nope, it works before but sometimes it will never loading again :(

I don't change anything what is not needed to change.

but I will reinstalling modtools after this map is done after the update comes out.

best regards,
Gamer9294
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Once again Many Thanks for this map Me and the Boys have thoroughly enjoyed playing it,,,Well Done
Date Registered: 23 November 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Classifiedd's Groups
Classifiedd's Contact & Social Links19901990
Loved the gameplay.
The bosses in the map are great it makes the map a little difficult but challenging.
You always have to be on guard cause the zombies can come anywhere.
The tomahawk/hells retriever is very fun great weapon 2 have extra with it.

Keep it going the maps are getting better and better.

Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Here is the pro's:
Classes
You spawn in with a max ammo
You can buy ammo
Atmosphere
Brutus

Here are the cons:
Vague Skill Stations
Barely any wall weapons
There was a python available but dissapeared when I got enough points
unnecessary doors leading to nowhere but perks and Box spots
"Boss zombie" (always a con on my list) EDIT Is brutus, Never mind (moved to pros)
Restarting forces you to watch the intro everytime  >:(
I only made it to round 4 because of a sucky pistol
You immediatly loose a field order when downing (really)
Unfair Field Order time (My last headshot zombie spawned in on the last second)
Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 02:05:18 am by conn6orsuper117
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
gamer9294's Groups
Here is the pro's:
Classes
You spawn in with a max ammo
You can buy ammo
Atmosphere
Brutus

Here are the cons:
Vague Skill Stations
Barely any wall weapons
There was a python available but dissapeared when I got enough points
unnecessary doors leading to nowhere but perks and Box spots
"Boss zombie" (always a con on my list) EDIT Is brutus, Never mind (moved to pros)
Restarting forces you to watch the intro everytime  >:(
I only made it to round 4 because of a sucky pistol
You immediatly loose a field order when downing (really)
Unfair Field Order time (My last headshot zombie spawned in on the last second)

Thank you for the comment :)

- about the python,  there it is a randomizer wallweapon between 4 weapons and will be switching each 30 seconds.
- not all doors required an objective behind the door I think ?.
- about the intro it is short enough I can make it shorter but alright, I will also try to fix it by restarting!.
- sucky pistol ? if you choice the normal difficulty you will have a choice to which class you can choice and if you choice the old school classic zombie that is the original like you start with a pistol example:  der riese, nacht der untoten, zombie verrucht, etc.
- you only reached to round 4 that is possible because it is a little bit difficulty but no worries because there will coming an update and it will be easier after the update on solo :)
- yeah that is true when you go down then you losing the fieldorder, it was already for me difficulty enough to make it and finally I get it working.
- unfair field order time with the headshot thing, if the zombie not directly died then you will lose it because it is not counting.  it just when get a headshot by a zombie and zombie died then you get it, it is just then normal (it is checking your headshots and not the zombie :D )

Best regards,
Gamer9294

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2016, 12:01:13 pm
Hi guys,

I will let you know some stuff and maybe that will help a little bit when you playing the map :D

1. I Don't know if people know about the difficulties, gamemodes etc.

but if it is to difficult to play or you don't like the boss zombie then you can play on "Easy"  it will disable the boss zombies.

2. About the Randomizer Wall weapons.

here you will see that it is closed:

and sometimes they will be open each 30 seconds:

there are 4 different wall weapons that will come out of the Randomizer Wall weapon box
the Weapons will stay between 25 and 35 seconds.

Update Coming:

update v1.1

in this update will have, fixed (bugs/glitches/other stuff) or other things.

• Some doors will have less points required in solo to make it easier
  • total 3 rounds surviving on Easy difficulty and solo play and other difficulty and playing solo then 4 rounds surviving and with co-op just 5 rounds as the normal version
  • Health counter fix, now faster updating (in current v1.0 to slow update then it will says sometimes 40 health but you have 100 health example)
  • some parts keeps dropping on each downs by players is Fixed
  • Skill Points System (where you can spent your Fieldorder points) you will now only paying points after a selection, not anymore directly
  • after getting a Fieldorder point(s) and you will also getting a message with how many you total have

maybe more but this it for the moment :)

the update will coming soon I don't have a date when it comes but it will coming very soon ;)

Best regards,
Gamer9294
Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:16:12 pm by gamer9294
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Excellent !! Look forward to the update. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
gamer9294's Groups
Hi guys,

I hope you enjoy the new update of my map :)

I have the topic updated with the new downloadable map v1.1

also I have written some information about the gamemodes, to make it easier.

there are alot of things fixed in the game.

Best regards,
Gamer9294
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thanks for the update gamer have been hanging out for this. ;D
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Thanks for the update, Gamer! I did think the map was a bit hard at points (especially in the start), but that's just my true zombie skills being exposed. Love to see hard work consistently put into a map. Like I said before, job well done.
Date Registered: 1 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
rapidtapcola115's Contact & Social Links
I've read all your replies, and I'm glad that you've taken all the comments/constructive criticism in a polite way and adressed all of them in a very detailed manner. Props to you, and I'm downloading the update right now to see what's changed/tweaked/unchanged. Nonetheless, Thanks for this good map, @gamer9294!!!  :)
Date Registered: 16 January 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Lets have a good blasting time
Signature
The good, it's the bad, and the in-between.
NateTheGreat987's Contact & Social LinksCap_FlareCappaFlareGunCapFlareGun
Could you fix the mega link? It takes me to the ugx forums
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Could you fix the mega link? It takes me to the ugx forums

Fixed
Date Registered: 16 January 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Lets have a good blasting time
NateTheGreat987's Contact & Social LinksCap_FlareCappaFlareGunCapFlareGun
This map is AMAZING with 4 people! I played with my 3 other friends and we had a blast

Loading ...