UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Black Ops 1 : Easy George Mod(WIP) (BETA)

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by LostInSpace977
Date Registered: 31 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
LostInSpace977's Contact & Social LinksBlackGhostMist2BlackGhost

Hello all my name is BlackGhost on youtube but here it shows another name.

Anyway this mod doesn't remove the 4 - 5 perk limit from obtaining them normally I don't know how to do this yet. George also freezes when you obtain 5 random perks which I will fix. I am still learning this is literally my very first mod. As the rounds progress George obtains his full health and is set to drop a wunderwaffe by round 50. I don't know if this works yet though remember the no high round thing.

Also the box now has pap weapons, you can get a pap MNS no problem this time. I made the box hits more random to obtain them also. The upgraded Ray Gun and MNS = Mustang And Sally show up alot less with spins but full auto weapons like galil,hk21 etc show up more. Power Up spawns happen more frequent also, max ammo is set to spawn every 3 to 6 rounds. Insta kill is set to spawn evey 2 rounds. Double Points is set to spawn every 2 rounds. Fire sale is set to spawn every 6 to 8 rounds. Fire sale is also upgraded, you can now spin each weapon more than once until it disappears. That means more than 1 raygun a box. I'll add more when I learn but this is all for now. I will release the beta today but enjoy the video's and subscribe to my youtube channel for more content. 
Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:23:51 am by Sidzzz
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
Hello all my name is BlackGhost on youtube but here it shows another name. I have some video's of me playing custom zombies perk mods,normal zombies, and waw custom zombies maps. I deleted the colling woods video but might uploaded later or soon. My computer doesn't have a battery right now so I cant get to high rounds anymore  :(. My highest round is 100 with the perk mod and 56 without it.

You're definitely allowed to share gameplay to show off your work but blatantly self promoting your channel is against the rules I'm afraid.

7. You will not be a solicitor.

No advertisements or other incentives to visit other sites, unless consent has been given previously by an admin. Any unauthorized advertisers (serious infractions) will be banned immediately with no appeal. Minor infractions (and/or "first time" infractions) will be dealt with accordingly. If you wish to advertise your website on UGX-Mods, please contact us ([email protected]) and wait for permission before posting. Portfolios are an exception to this rule. You may freely post portfolio links on the forum providing the links are not malicious. However, they cannot be the download method for a map or other files.  Malicious links will be dealt with severely.

Loading ...