My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
;)
Signature
PlutoBro's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
PlutoBro's Contact & Social Linksbro_maho_101PlutoBroPlutoBroPlutoBrobt100101
1.1.0 is live. Let me know if the crash is still there.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 March 2015
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX Chat Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I don't really know what to type here so....
Signature
MajorPwnege01's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
MajorPwnege01's Contact & Social LinksMajorPwnegeMajorPwnege1
Hey i found a bug, when you put the raygun in the pap machine it just gives you the default weapon
Date Registered: 3 January 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
;)
PlutoBro's Groups
Hey i found a bug, when you put the raygun in the pap machine it just gives you the default weapon

Haha I just beefed the papd one up last night. Dang it! Thanks for telling me :)
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Thinking of something witty to put here
Signature
harve99's Groups
harve99's Contact & Social Links
I found a bug,when you start you get 50,000 points. Not sure if that was just me
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I found a bug,when you start you get 50,000 points. Not sure if that was just me
(Image removed from quote.)
you have 500,000 points.
and yes, that's a minor bug.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
;)
PlutoBro's Groups
I FORGOT TO DISABLE DEBUG! OMG

Removed the download - uploading the debug disabled version to mediafire.

Granted if I don't fall asleep - a new live version will be available in the next hour. If I do fall asleep, unfortunately not for the next 9 hours. I will try my hardest but unfortunately I have lost soo much sleep to this map and to be able to catch up for the next week will be great.

I am already planning my next map, I have 6 different themes I could make it... But I feel some of them I am not powerful enough with radiant to create and would get a negative result from the community... I gotta think long and hard!

TL;DR:
Uploading disabled debug to mediafire, either be live between 1-9 hours depending if I fall asleep.

Have a good one,
- Pluto

Double Post Merge: March 31, 2016, 06:15:58 pm
1.1.0 is live without debug mode! Good luck and have fun!
Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:15:58 pm by PlutoBro
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Thinking of something witty to put here
harve99's Groups
harve99's Contact & Social Links
I am already planning my next map, I have 6 different themes I could make it... But I feel some of them I am not powerful enough with radiant to create and would get a negative result from the community... I gotta think long and hard!

I think any map is a good map,no matter how powerful. As long as I can kill zombies then I don't care! . Also yes that it is 500,000 points,clearly my counting needs some improvements
Date Registered: 8 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
MaxCarnage696's Groups
MaxCarnage696's Contact & Social Links
Could somebody please upload this to Mega? Mediafire is really slow for me
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
;)
PlutoBro's Groups
Could somebody please upload this to Mega? Mediafire is really slow for me

Sorry it said Mega wasn't an acceptable download source... I can't do it right now, if someone would like to they can drop it here or something
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
just wait for the download? Can we really not wait more than several minutes for a download that runs in the background?

Ludicrous to expect a mapper to completely reupload - which takes forever, just coz you dont want to wait more than 5 minutes for a download thats completely free...

watch a movie, leave it on while you sleep, go for a walk - you dont have to sit there and watch as it downloads
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:52:47 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 8 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
MaxCarnage696's Groups
MaxCarnage696's Contact & Social Links
just wait for the download? Can we really not wait more than several minutes for a download that runs in the background?

Ludicrous to expect a mapper to completely reupload - which takes forever, just coz you dont want to wait more than 5 minutes for a download thats completely free...

watch a movie, leave it on while you sleep, go for a walk - you dont have to sit there and watch as it downloads
5 minutes..sure. I waited nearly an hour and a half for something that would usually take me 15-20 minutes ( I do not blame the mapper. More my own internet ).

Anyway I managed to upload it to Mega https://mega.nz/#!uNQT2BBA!Dp1qH_aERuVpK7omyYqXXB-MdkCpruMGxWVZktG-c8E
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:56:36 pm by MaxCarnage696
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
5 minutes..sure. I waited nearly an hour and a half for something that would usually take me 15-20 minutes ( I do not blame the mapper. More my own internet ).

Anyway I managed to upload it to Mega https://mega.nz/#!uNQT2BBA!Dp1qH_aERuVpK7omyYqXXB-MdkCpruMGxWVZktG-c8E
5 minutes? An hour? Who "cares"

It's not like you can't go watch tv or browse the web for a hour or wait til the next day...

That's called "impatience" - and your proposed solution was to waste even more of the "mappers time" - which you would have to wait for him to...

A - see this message
B - get to his PC
C - possibly register to another file host
D - upload it
E - add the new link

The above - potentially over a day before the guy even sees this - or YOU could just hell I dunno, wait 1 measly hour...
Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 06:58:36 pm by Harry Bo21
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Why is the map 390MB when practically everything, except Harry's perks and 2 or 3 guns I saw in the box and the Colt, is stock? :P Also maybe give option to Download bik, it's not worth another 200-300MB....

On to the map, it's not the worst, but a lot of bugs, found myself waiting for the round to end because some bastard wouldn't die outside the map, some like these, but there were more I couldn't find so I had to wait:

Also if you're in the top area spawners for dogs glitch out, I was lucky the mainframe dropped a nuke which ended the round...

Spoiler: click to open...
Who took my grenade launcher? :))

Date Registered: 23 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
IosLordAaron's Groups
IosLordAaron's Contact & Social Links
Hey guys, this may be a stupid question, but how do I update the map? I have the map before 1.1.0 but when I download and play the map I start off with the beginner's luck meaning the map didn't update.
Please forgive me I'm kinda new to custom zombies.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
;)
PlutoBro's Groups
Hey guys, this may be a stupid question, but how do I update the map? I have the map before 1.1.0 but when I download and play the map I start off with the beginner's luck meaning the map didn't update.
Please forgive me I'm kinda new to custom zombies.

Hey mate, make sure you're launching The 115 Displacement "1.1.0" and not "1.0"
If this doesn't fix anything, locate to:
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods and either deleting any 115 displacement files or just reset the mod file.

Why is the map 390MB when practically everything, except Harry's perks and 2 or 3 guns I saw in the box and the Colt, is stock? :P Also maybe give option to Download bik, it's not worth another 200-300MB....

On to the map, it's not the worst, but a lot of bugs, found myself waiting for the round to end because some bastard wouldn't die outside the map, some like these, but there were more I couldn't find so I had to wait:

(Image removed from quote.)

Also if you're in the top area spawners for dogs glitch out, I was lucky the mainframe dropped a nuke which ended the round...

Hey, sorry about the large file size. There is some stuff in there stopping anything, but there is also a .bik, which I might remove in the next download. Also the pathing is a known issue. One I have tried to solve. As well as the dogs, it probably has something to do with my misplacing of things, but you might have to wait a few days for another update, I am stuck with life issues atm.

Yeah, the file size is really big, but mediafire is a fast downloading service, and if it is slow for you,  it is possibly your internet connection (if using wifi, try connecting using ethernet?)

I will optimize some things for a smaller download size.
Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:10:25 am by PlutoBro

Loading ...