Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Okay so ive been using VPNs to client my laptop with my PC

im told as tehy are on the same network - thats why they wont connect otherwise, but i keep hitting this rather frustrating problem

just one day - with absolutely no reason and even on VPN - suddenly i cant connect to the pc - session is no longer available - same result using LAN

Ive asked this several times before, but the most i get is maybe one random from chat offering to test with me - which is great dont get me wrong - but right now i need to piece by piece rebuild my entire mod,, repeatedly transferring it over each step of the way would take weeks

so if anyone can give me a reliable garunteed way to do this - that wont just "suddenly" decide its not gonna work next week... id really appreciate it. Keep installing one VPN after another just for them to fail later
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Are you talking about coop testing on two pcs on the same network or something totally different?
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Are you talking about coop testing on two pcs on the same network or something totally different?
yes exactly that

my laptop and my pc

i own the game twice on two steam accounts
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
yes exactly that

my laptop and my pc

i own the game twice on two steam accounts

I do that all the time, LAN and internet, with two pcs going to the same modem/router. For some time it only worked if I hosted with the wired pc, but now it works both ways. (The laptop is wireless) I had issues like you describe in the past with DSL ISP, where I had to forward my ports to play with some people. But I have never tried or had to try VPN.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
internet - lan - or VPN are all doing session no longer available now out the blue

red said its prob coz i reset my pc for the first time in forever, changing its IP or something
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
internet - lan - or VPN are all doing session no longer available now out the blue

red said its prob coz i reset my pc for the first time in forever, changing its IP or something

Hmm, well I'm sure they don't have the same IP so it should work unless you fowarded your ports on the old IP before. If that is the case, you should set it up on a static IP and forward the ports again so it don't do that again.
Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:47:37 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 22 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Mapper and Gamer
Signature
My Custom Zombie Maps:

- Nazi zombie Legion
- City of Hell
- The Abandoned Mine
- The Last Undead House (Finished)

more custom zombie maps coming soon
gamer9294's Groups
gamer9294's Contact & Social Links
hi man,

do you have also tested with:

codwawlanfixed.exe  file that will reduce the problems and make it more possible to play lan.

I got the same problem when I want to play with friends on my LAN network.

best regards,
Gamer9294
Date Registered: 27 March 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
JIGGLYPUFF used SING! YOU fell asleep!
Signature
Soy-Yo's Groups
Soy-Yo's Contact & Social LinksSoy-yoElCerdoRey
I've just got it working in the same PC with the same game lol.
What I've done:
- I have CD version and I use Lanfix so I can use t4m. I copied another Lanfix in the same folder.
- Opened Tunngle (don't know if it's necessary but it didn't work otherwise).
- Opened one of them with my account.
- Went to ApppData/.../CodWaW/players/profiles, opened active.txt and changed my name with $$$ and saved.
- Opened the other Lanfix and didn't log in with any account.
- Hosted with the disconnected one (don't know if it works with the other) and searched LAN with the other.
- Started game and done!

It's hard to play this way though lol.

Don't know if it's a "legal" way, because I had to use Lanfix but it worked for me lol. If not, I'm sorry and I'll delete this post.

Edit: actually there's no need to use Lanfix to do this; just copy the CoDWaW.exe and open both original and copy instead of Lanfixes
Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:31:54 pm by Soy-Yo

Loading ...