Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Op. I respect you trying to do a map so everyone can have fun on. But this way ain't the key to it. Not even close. You have added the ugx mod and to be honest i don't know how to add it and i have no planning to learn it. So please op learn more advanced mapping stuff. By seeing this you know the basic so you shouldn't have trouble with the advanced stuff. Anyway i have no hate felling against you. Just giving you some advices ;).
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm the REAL TTheenderr
Signature
I'm the REAL TTheenderr

Any questions? PM me or find me in chat. I'm on chat most of the time on school days.

Personal Highest Round Record: 26 (infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland)
TTheenderr's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Can you add a mega file downloader for this map, please? Mediafire never works for me and i really want to play your map.
 thanks for any cooperation.
Date Registered: 12 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
C0SM1C's Groups
C0SM1C's Contact & Social LinksSaZy_Cosmic
Why are you guys such dicks to him? I played the map, and it is honestly one of the best maps I have ever played in all of zombies. There is only 2 things I want added: 1.) Add Quick Revive, Who's Who is shit no matter what game it's on. 2.) Make it so that you can elemental pack-a-punch more than once. Thanks for listening. Other than that, the map was amazing. Good work ;)!
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Ok fine I will admit that after seeing play-through's of this map ( since I cannot play it myself at this time ) it does seem pretty entertaining to be able to sit in that chaotic room with UGX Mod's fun crap. Every once in awhile it is nice to see a release like this. Just please next time make a detailed and "real" map, and you won't hear anymore hate out of my mouth.
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
To all who want to know anything about this map... This map may look completely boring but it's truly a ton of fun. I'm enjoying playing it very much! Thanks guys!

Double Post Merge: April 17, 2016, 12:58:46 am
I should say that this map is totally fun if you're by yourself and you're trying to kill some time in a fast paced map. Carry on :) (buyable turrets and deagle included)
Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:58:46 am by Xperience
Date Registered: 27 February 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R3Y3S's Groups
R3Y3S's Contact & Social Links
Why I can´t press the cooperative button?
Date Registered: 26 August 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
I agree with the positive people and you should do an update whenever you can and add quick revive, multiple elements and fix the placement of turrets
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Groups
More
asad1221's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
asad1221's Contact & Social Links
I would love to play this map but once I start the map and I go to the settings for which game mode I want there's no start game option. I would love to know what the problem was so I could play this map
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
alaurenc9's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Problem:
I would love to play this map but once I start the map and I go to the settings for which game mode I want there's no start game option. I would love to know what the problem was so I could play this map
Solution:
in order to play singleplayer you must go into options then ugx options and change them so you have to press save and close then you will be allowed to play
I agree with the positive people and you should do an update whenever you can and add quick revive, multiple elements and fix the placement of turrets

The multiple elements and placement of turrets are UGX Mod's bugs, you should probably tell them that and not the map maker.
Date Registered: 15 April 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Deadshot3652's Groups
Deadshot3652's Contact & Social LinksNuclear_Shots_deadshot3652Deadshot3652@JPablesDeadshot3652Nuclear_Shots_
Make a MEGA account. Please? I really don't trust MediaFire because I got a virus from it on my old computer that eventually wouldn't turn on because of that shit site.
Date Registered: 26 August 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Problem:Solution:The multiple elements and placement of turrets are UGX Mod's bugs, you should probably tell them that and not the map maker.

link to the thread where I can make these complaints to the mod?
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
challage? Sounds like a type of mexican food.

like tortilla with rice beans and cheese inside... :P
Date Registered: 24 November 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ZStorm35's Groups
ZStorm35's Contact & Social LinksZStorm35@ZStorm35ZStorm35ZCraft35
Uh, this is what the UGX community is? People that bash on first-time mappers who are just trying to understand how to begin? Making the design for a map sounds hard enough, let alone actually making it.
Yes, the map could use a little more detail.
Yes, the delivery and execution of presenting the map could have been better.

That should not mean the main map is bad.

But I guess, "Constructive Criticism" isn't in anyone's vocabulary?

How are people gonna have the courage to even attempt to make a map when they see shit like this? And from what I've seen, I'm pretty sure everyone just ran off because of what the pictures show.

@OP Please, don't let these people bring you down. Your map is not bad. Just take some time to learn some more and come out with another map. Don't let anyone tell you to stop  ;)
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
Uh, this is what the UGX community is? People that bash on first-time mappers who are just trying to understand how to begin? Making the design for a map sounds hard enough, let alone actually making it.

That should not mean the main map is bad.

How are people gonna have the courage to even attempt to make a map when they see shit like this? And from what I've seen, I'm pretty sure everyone just ran off because of what the pictures show.

@OP Please, don't let these people bring you down. Your map is not bad. Just take some time to learn some more and come out with another map. Don't let anyone tell you to stop  ;)
I totally agree with you, this is ridiculous! This is what make me don't create Custom Maps...
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

1st off, this was he second map, not his first, and his first map was received just as well as this one was.
secondly, Constructive Criticism? It's a box map, they are literally a dime a dozen.
and finally, I'm pretty sure if you got revved for creating something that is complete garbage, you would push to make your next map an amazing creation. He obviously didn't do that, but mapper, if you're reading this, use this as fuel to motivate you to not make the same mistakes for the third time.

Loading ...