Date Registered: 26 August 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
I'm not being rude at all as I stated: I agreed with the positive people and said that it would be nice for an update to fix some bugs but now learned its the mod's fault, not the mapper so I want to complain to the ugx mod for having a buggy turret and single element pap
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
Uh, this is what the UGX community is? People that bash on first-time mappers who are just trying to understand how to begin? Making the design for a map sounds hard enough, let alone actually making it.
Yes, the map could use a little more detail.
Yes, the delivery and execution of presenting the map could have been better.

That should not mean the main map is bad.

But I guess, "Constructive Criticism" isn't in anyone's vocabulary?

How are people gonna have the courage to even attempt to make a map when they see shit like this? And from what I've seen, I'm pretty sure everyone just ran off because of what the pictures show.

@OP Please, don't let these people bring you down. Your map is not bad. Just take some time to learn some more and come out with another map. Don't let anyone tell you to stop  ;)
I totally agree with you, this is ridiculous! This is what make me don't create Custom Maps...
:please:
1st off, this was he second map, not his first, and his first map was received just as well as this one was.
secondly, Constructive Criticism? It's a box map, they are literally a dime a dozen.
and finally, I'm pretty sure if you got revved for creating something that is complete garbage, you would push to make your next map an amazing creation. He obviously didn't do that, but mapper, if you're reading this, use this as fuel to motivate you to not make the same mistakes for the third time.
Thank You! Finally someone understands.
I'm not being rude at all as I stated: I agreed with the positive people and said that it would be nice for an update to fix some bugs but now learned its the mod's fault, not the mapper so I want to complain to the ugx mod for having a buggy turret and single element pap

The turret thing IS a bug but multiple pap elements? To keep the elements looking the same and working correctly but having more than one element for each gun.... Do you know how MANY assets this would eat? That is one of the reasons I did not try this for my mod. And I don't even have to release it with enough asset room for other's to utilize easily. It could be possible but the amount of xmodels would soar through the roof for all those different camo's.
Date Registered: 26 August 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
well I'm no map maker, only player so I didn't know how that works and by elements I was thinking like the ones used in Dead Ship
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Okay, some think the map is shit. Does that give you all the rights to publicly demolish the map creator? No. Topic Locked. Thanks again.

Lukkie1998

Loading ...