Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by MakeCents

Poll

Question: Randomized starting spawns include planet maps or just on space station?

Include Planet map starting spawns
44 (38.3%)
Just on space station.
21 (18.3%)
Make it a setting in the menu
50 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Poll

Question: Respawn downed players in coop

Respawn players where they first spawned
17 (14.9%)
Respawn players in the area they died in
46 (40.4%)
Respawn players exactly where they died
16 (14%)
Make it a setting in menu
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Date Registered: 14 February 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
hinder's Groups
hinder's Contact & Social Links
Hey man, me and my bud play tons of mods and this has been one of the best we have ever played. Just wanted to say thanks a ton.
Also, I've figured out most of the EE's except for the freaking welding one. Any hints besides the one you already posted?
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hey man, me and my bud play tons of mods and this has been one of the best we have ever played. Just wanted to say thanks a ton.
Also, I've figured out most of the EE's except for the freaking welding one. Any hints besides the one you already posted?

Thank you so much! I'll be fixing up gun game continuous spawns, and other bugs, and improving some game play, and maybe adding more ees in the next month or so.

Sure, the welders
Spoiler: click to open...
keep the station together and maintained... not inside, and are currently operating. There is an electric fx that helps show them. Some times the fx that makes them easier to see doesn't play when you first start the map, so resetting the map at least once will fix that.
Spoiler: click to open...
Disable all those welders (shoot them or grenade)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
First of all, an amazing looking map man! Good job you and tudark :).
But i still feel the lighting of the map is kinda wierd. How do you compile your light. Extra or fast ?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
First of all, an amazing looking map man! Good job you and tudark :).
But i still feel the lighting of the map is kinda wierd. How do you compile your light. Extra or fast ?

Thanks.

Extra crispy. The lighting is dynamic and scripted (did you notice it comes on when you enter a sector?) and what I was going for, when combined with the vision file. I have seen some vids of lighting that was not proper, and no one really seems to know why some people have issues, not many. There are limits with lighting, and we surpassed them tremendously, and overcame some issues by making sacrifices in certain areas, and with certain things.

We are rubbing every limit of waw. To make it work without the t4m, I spent months robbing Peter to pay Paul, to get the outcome that you see.
Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 12:41:11 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Lol nvm man. Just figured out that i messed with my program that control my gpu graphical settings  like contrast etc... Lol stupid move. Sorry for accusing you man. And thx for replying :).
Date Registered: 14 February 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
hinder's Groups
hinder's Contact & Social Links
Ahhhh figured it out, what a bad ass map, sooo much nostalgia haha. Was thinking about doing a walkthrough for the EE's, but wanted to get your 2 cents on that first. If you frown upon that sort of thing I wont do it.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Ahhhh figured it out, what a bad ass map, sooo much nostalgia haha. Was thinking about doing a walkthrough for the EE's, but wanted to get your 2 cents on that first. If you frown upon that sort of thing I wont do it.

Lol, thanks! I don't mind if you do at all. I'll be updating the map with many more ees then too, if they fit. I'll give it some time before I do though, summer time is busy busy.
Date Registered: 5 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Vain_Unknown's Groups
Vain_Unknown's Contact & Social Links
I don't know why but whenever I load into the map me and my friends don't have hands and cannot preform actions I have no idea why but I would like to resolve this issue been wondering for about 2 weeks now. :(
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I don't know why but whenever I load into the map me and my friends don't have hands and cannot preform actions I have no idea why but I would like to resolve this issue been wondering for about 2 weeks now. :(

Well, that is a new one I have not heard yet. I've seen some glitching of guns and textures and viewarms, not to this degree, but I have seen it. I've listed all the things I know of how to fix any issues throughout this post, so review the comments in case none of this works, and I forgot to mention a fix:
 - Turn spec maps off
 - Take settings off of extra (lower settings)
 - Play windowed mode.
 - Re-download the map from the other dl, in case your having issues with a certain host

This is still speculation, but I've seen more issues from Win 10 users, not sure what can be done there, if that is indeed relevant. I've lowered the images folder size by quite a bit in the 1.2 version, and I think it helped many people now play full screen. I'll try a few things for v2.0 and see if my friend with win 10 can test it. He seems to have consistent texture issues with ORBiT as well, unless he turns everything off or down, and his pc is a lot better than both of mine (put together, lol)

Edit: I've noticed some other odd things lately with other maps, in which this helps, if using steam, start cod with the exe, not steam, and not the steam shortcut, but the COD application in your root folder.
Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 05:07:55 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 30 April 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Synndi's Groups
Synndi's Contact & Social Links
Doesn't work :( I got it downloaded fine but when I click to play solo, it will get about halfway through the Activision loading screen but goes back to the menu and says "Server Script Compile Error. Check Console for Details."

Is there any way I can fix this?
Date Registered: 22 March 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
YouTube Gamer
Plebacus Plays's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
awesome map just simply amazing. i was wondering what is that secret gun called and what game is it from? not the destiny one or the cel.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Doesn't work :( I got it downloaded fine but when I click to play solo, it will get about halfway through the Activision loading screen but goes back to the menu and says "Server Script Compile Error. Check Console for Details."

Is there any way I can fix this?

Sorry, I didn't see this post. I'm not sure. Have you tried downloading another one? And reinstalling? And making sure cod is not open when you install?

awesome map just simply amazing. i was wondering what is that secret gun called and what game is it from? not the destiny one or the cel.

Thanks! I will assume you mean the Ohm, with the alt weapon shotty? The reward for the robot maintenance ee...? That is from AW, probably my favorite gun.
Shown in the trailer at: 0:49
https://youtu.be/isxviB3RNvc?t=49
Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:40:50 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 3 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
bomb9446's Groups
bomb9446's Contact & Social Linksbomb9446Bomb9446
Apparently, Norton detected a virus in the map installer. What is this about?

[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Apparently, Norton detected a virus in the map installer. What is this about?
The problem is very obvious: It's Norton. Disable it, our installers don't contain any viruses.

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 11 March 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CCGigabyte's Groups
CCGigabyte's Contact & Social Links
This map seems cool, but I seem to have a problem!

After about a minute or less of playing on this map, WaW will glitch out severely then I'll get an unrecoverable DirectX error. It only happens with this map. No other map has this problem. No other game has this problem.

I have an i5-4690K, R9 380 4GB, and 8GB of RAM.

Loading ...