broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 23 September 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DidntKnewAName's Contact & Social Links
You said it would be released after the zc release, were you talking about zc ps4 or zc pc/xbox one?
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
You said it would be released after the zc release, were you talking about zc ps4 or zc pc/xbox one?
nah he was talking about linux.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
unless he releases in the next 24 hours - you have your answer
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

I did say after release, so can be any day after release /shrug
Hopefully soon finished though, just that I keep getting stuck on BO1 issues since you know, SE2Dev's/Nukem's tools are still being worked on and I am basically testing most of the stuff out and reporting issues. Like those stupid color spots in map where there can be bright blue round spot on a ceiling...
Date Registered: 23 September 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DidntKnewAName's Contact & Social Links
If you are still testin it out maybe you can do some sort beta test, where people test the map on bugs and other issues. People who really will search for bugs and not just play ofcourse.
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
If you are still testin it out maybe you can do some sort beta test, where people test the map on bugs and other issues. People who really will search for bugs and not just play ofcourse.

There has been few Alphas, one even got leaked by someone and I still hear about it time to time. But yeah, testing has been done and will be done more before release, not releasing untested work, lol
Date Registered: 10 November 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
ricoshade's Groups
ricoshade's Contact & Social Linkslileech
cant wait till this map is released to public , saw dalek play it and immediately fell in love with the map .

Date Registered: 28 April 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I apparently know how to get into the MDT 😎
Signature
If you've seen some corpses, I did that :D
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Seeing that 98% is killing me, wish there was a Time-Travelling temple in this world
Date Registered: 12 December 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
LMAO
MidgetBlaster's Groups
So excited for this!
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
cant wait till this map is released to public , saw dalek play it and immediately fell in love with the map .

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Seeing that 98% is killing me, wish there was a Time-Travelling temple in this world

So excited for this!

Thanks guys 👏 Working on new loadingscreen at the moment, stuff left to do is very minimal so I am aiming to finish them this week. Next monday I will be going to Japan for 1.5 weeks, so can't work on it while there, but I hope LilRobot can finish bossfight while I am gone. Then it is just matter of testing for bugs and release. So I am looking at whole thing being finished next month.

This map has been one hell of a development hell from the start. While it may not be the most advanced map there is, it is my blood, sweat and tears. This is my last project for older CoDs and will move onto Black Ops 3 almost fully as I feel mapping there isn't almost full roadblock like in BO1. I appreciate everyone who has been there despite my fuck ups in the past, whether it was due to this map or previous projects.

I will hopefully update you guys before I leave next monday 🙏
Date Registered: 28 April 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I apparently know how to get into the MDT 😎
Thanks guys 👏 Working on new loadingscreen at the moment, stuff left to do is very minimal so I am aiming to finish them this week. Next monday I will be going to Japan for 1.5 weeks, so can't work on it while there, but I hope LilRobot can finish bossfight while I am gone. Then it is just matter of testing for bugs and release. So I am looking at whole thing being finished next month.

This map has been one hell of a development hell from the start. While it may not be the most advanced map there is, it is my blood, sweat and tears. This is my last project for older CoDs and will move onto Black Ops 3 almost fully as I feel mapping there isn't almost full roadblock like in BO1. I appreciate everyone who has been there despite my fuck ups in the past, whether it was due to this map or previous projects.

I will hopefully update you guys before I leave next monday 🙏

All those who have been waiting for this map wish you luck, we're all super stoked for this map. You guys will get a platinum trophy from PlayStation.  ;D
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

All those who have been waiting for this map wish you luck, we're all super stoked for this map. You guys will get a platinum trophy from PlayStation.  ;D

I do love me some Platinum trophies :D
I think I will manage to get testers playable Beta before I go, but before or after it, I might need to do bunch of script rewriting/replacing, including full features. Been fixing errors for few days now and to get maximum optimization, some features might need to go completely. But the features that might go are pretty much stuff that make players too OP and/or most prone to erroring out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Date Registered: 6 August 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Tylerrrr's Groups
Tylerrrr's Contact & Social LinksItz Relyttt
99% is it really not done yet? 0.o
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
99% is it really not done yet? 0.o

Oh yeah, I wished it was done like year ago, but so many things came into way, both positive and negative stuff
Date Registered: 19 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
MaMaCuZeR's Groups
MaMaCuZeR's Contact & Social Links
I would like to have a beta test!
I'm from México and i have a Youtube Channel in spanish. I would like to promote your custom map with the people who talks in spanish, so in that way you can have support from hispanic countries.
Here is my yt channel, i hope you give me this great opportunity.

removed

PD: The map looks so awesome!
Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 07:31:50 pm by Sidzzz

Loading ...