Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 June 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
theoneandonlyone's Contact & Social Links
Do i need to install some sort of mod to play this map when it releases?
im prty sure u will need the BO_Mods loader thing from here https://github.com/Nukem9/LinkerMod/releases if im corect
Date Registered: 25 January 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
97AJC's Groups
97AJC's Contact & Social Links
This is sick! Never thought this was even possible! Can't wait to try it out!
Date Registered: 4 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
rivadog's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I  have been staring at that 99% on the first page and am getting even more excited!!!!!
Date Registered: 28 April 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
toem's Groups
toem's Contact & Social Links1415 Mockingbird Bend
hey man its been a while since its gone to 100 percent completed. I really have great intentions to play it. but I cant because it hasn't made any improvement in a while. I think I'm speaking for everyone here when I say we want the map to be finished so we can play it and enjoy it. hopefully it will be done so we can play it. thank you for your time and goodbye.
Date Registered: 23 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DidntKnewAName's Contact & Social Links
hey man its been a while since its gone to 100 percent completed. I really have great intentions to play it. but I cant because it hasn't made any improvement in a while. I think I'm speaking for everyone here when I say we want the map to be finished so we can play it and enjoy it. hopefully it will be done so we can play it. thank you for your time and goodbye.
I think that you have to be more patient. I understand you very well, but if the map would be released now you wouldnt play it for long. I know waiting sucks. And you should understand that this is hard to make.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

It is not 100% yet, missing that 1%, lol. Anywhos, development has been really slow recently as I work with other people a lot on separate projects and tbh, I enjoy working on those more than this map due to all negativity revolving around it. + I hate to always say this, but waiting on assets. I need one new perk machine which is almost done, jingle for it (friend and I are working on it time to time), stats system so I can implement some cool stuff and ending fully fleshed out. If I could release the map now, I would, just so I can get away from everything that is caused by this map
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
due to all negativity revolving around it

I'm not sure what you're referring to, the past couple pages have been "I can't wait for release!" Even if there is some resentment (by majorly new users), it's you and only you that can release the map at the end of the day. Kick back and take it at your own pace, us patient people will do just that: be patient.
Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:27:37 pm by PSNtoonjuice
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I'm not sure what you're referring to, the past couple pages have been "I can't wait for release!" Even if there is some resentment (by majorly new users), it's you and only you that can release the map at the end of the day. Kick back and take it at your own pace, us patient people will do just that: be patient.

No no no, not here. Happened in other places mostly. Appreciate it though. I will try to get the map done soon as University started few hours ago (One course came online, so my summer vacation has ended) Need to concentrate on studies more than last year definitely
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
alally16's Groups
alally16's Contact & Social Links
is their any videos out there showing the mapping of this project? im just extremely curious as to how yall even got this working.  ??? 
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
is their any videos out there showing the mapping of this project? im just extremely curious as to how yall even got this working.  ???

Showing me mapping would be same as WaW, lol. Main part was done by SE2Dev and Nukem, which was porting WaW stuff and rewriting some to work with BO1
Date Registered: 10 March 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
TheFPSGuy's Groups
TheFPSGuy's Contact & Social Linksgamer247397xxcalixboy319xxTheFPSGuyTheFPS Guy
Do not use so many lines. It is ridiculous and qualifies as spam. This is your first warning.

i didn't know that lines actually meant something serious in UGX? 
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
i didn't know that lines actually meant something serious in UGX?

But spamming is taken seriously though, and using that many lines thus forcing people to scroll down tediously definitely qualifies as spam whether you like it or not.
Date Registered: 23 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DidntKnewAName's Contact & Social Links
Hey, Drlilrobot finished his mindshare mod for moon on bo1, would it be possible that he could work on this map again? Or is he not into this anymore, too hard and stuff?
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Hey, Drlilrobot finished his mindshare mod for moon on bo1, would it be possible that he could work on this map again? Or is he not into this anymore, too hard and stuff?

He helps me time to time with scripting when I ask for help so he is kinda working on map. We have almost finished the finale of Easter Egg, but we will see, if it will get extended /shrug

Loading ...