Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Lets have a good blasting time
Signature
The good, it's the bad, and the in-between.
NateTheGreat987's Contact & Social LinksCap_FlareCappaFlareGunCapFlareGun
Pros
-----
Cool map design
Cool Weapons

Cons
-----
All sprinters (I thought we were done with this Cliche in maps)
Overpriced debris
Glitchy Zombies
broken avatar :(
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
this map is great! its funny actually i was just talking to my friend on how there should be a hogwarts map if this is beta i cant imagine the final product. may i suggest instead of a dog round in the future keep the theme and do a damentor round (sorry for the misspelling) and an ogre boss zombie from the first movie maybe? and a themed easteregg sorry for throwing suggestions out but i believe your doing a great job so far please keep up the good work and ill see you in the apocalypse :)
Always count on the Russian site to have a model: http://p3dm.ru/files/2975_dementor-.html

Also, you want ogres?
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Tox1cVenom99's Groups
Tox1cVenom99's Contact & Social Links
I'm gonna sound like an idiot, but I do not know how to get out of spawn  :poker:
Date Registered: 19 January 2015
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Gamefreak2ful's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gamefreak2ful's Contact & Social LinksWollmilchsau2000
There is actually a way to play 4 people with this mod. Players 3 and 4 have to just type in pause through the console.

:o Thank you for this hint. ;) I mentioned in the post.
Date Registered: 17 April 2016
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Sahar668's Groups
Sahar668's Contact & Social Linksshar0501Sahar668
the map is really big and its a lot of fun to play
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I don't Kill Zombies, I embarrass them...
Signature
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Donkey22's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
After playing this map and beating it, I can finally say that this map was amazing. Besides how easy it was with the open space, certain things make this map really satisfying. Getting the hacking device early on and turning that 10k point door into 200 points made me chuckle  :troll: along with all the other overpriced doors.
Date Registered: 29 September 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Rodsent's Groups
Rodsent's Contact & Social Links
Was anyone able to place a turrent? When I bought a turrent I was unable to place it anywhere, I've used turrents in Requiem many times, I do know how to use them. I was unable to buy any more traps after I bought the wire trap. It kinda looked like there where chests to fill but they wouldn't open by zombie souls. Those where the only problems that I could find with it, other wise it was a neat looking map, reminds me of the mario 64 one, I just wish there was more things to do in it.
Date Registered: 28 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
joost0174's Groups
joost0174's Contact & Social Links
I am trying to play with another person, but when he starts the game or me for that fact, the other player gets stuck on that ugx mod screen where it says to move the mouse but like we both try doing that but it doesnt work, is there a workaround for this?

You both need to change The UGX Mod 1.1 is still in Beta. You have to change the UGX Settings in the menu (choose something in the Weapon Bob Option) to prevent the missing start button bug. i had this to with a friend.
Date Registered: 25 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Pull the trigger and turn the world to dust!
Signature
"Short, Controlled Bursts. Unless someone's trying to eat you. Then hold that trigger 'till it goes click!"
Looks REALLY good man, it's clear you put a lot of work into this. Have a few issues, though;

-Doors. WHY are they so overpriced? 3000 is...acceptable, for the most part, but 10'000 for the main door?! I wouldn't mind if there was anything in most of the rooms beyond like one weapon and another two 4500 point doors. It...annoyed me, to say the least.
-Not helped by the sheer amount of barred doors around the map. The other comments mention some sort of hacking device, so perhaps I just haven't found the right solution yet.
-I just couldn't find Juggernog. I must've looked around the map multiple times and nothing. Perhaps I'm just blind.
-Two Pack-a-Punch Machines. I...don't understand.

Apart from that, however, I really liked this map. I'd give it...3.5/5, I guess. Good job.
Date Registered: 19 August 2012
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
You Don't Have One Of Those, Do You?
bionicle1995's Groups
bionicle1995's Contact & Social LinksJHarrisonKing Jms
Hey I loved this map, but when i tried to play sharpshooter on it no zombies spawn. Its not a huge issue, but I enjoy playing sharpshooter.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Throwing gersch devices in the cafeteria, hidden areas and the main hall causes samantha to laugh, and purchasing the turret wastes points as no turret will spawn
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Tox1cVenom99's Groups
Tox1cVenom99's Contact & Social Links
Looks REALLY good man, it's clear you put a lot of work into this. Have a few issues, though;

-Doors. WHY are they so overpriced? 3000 is...acceptable, for the most part, but 10'000 for the main door?! I wouldn't mind if there was anything in most of the rooms beyond like one weapon and another two 4500 point doors. It...annoyed me, to say the least.
-Not helped by the sheer amount of barred doors around the map. The other comments mention some sort of hacking device, so perhaps I just haven't found the right solution yet.
-I just couldn't find Juggernog. I must've looked around the map multiple times and nothing. Perhaps I'm just blind.

Apart from that, however, I really liked this map. I'd give it...3.5/5, I guess. Good job.
If you are facing Hogwarts, go to the left and there are a set of stairs leading down. There is a secret door that has the P90 and a Gargoyle in it. Clear the Debris on the Gargoyle, and it will reveal a secret set of stairs that lead to Jug
Date Registered: 28 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
joost0174's Groups
joost0174's Contact & Social Links

When i played it i couldn't find the juggernog either. But if you have the big castle in front of you, on your left side you can go to a lower level. Buy all those those thins there. Than go back to the castle. Than on your right side there open's a stair to a higher level. There you will find the juggernog.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I am going to try this map, hope it is fantastic
Date Registered: 17 March 2016
Respect