Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
First time uploading a map, and second time making a map, so please give me some slack. I know this map isn't too large but it's not a box map and the close quarters could be considered a challenge to some. I'll just save time for those of you that want a quick map to play while waiting on people, so the download link is below(unless I formatted this wrong) .

Credits:

- Treyarch for making this "11/10 game" -IGN
- GAM3VIDZ for tutorials
- ZOMB1E-KLLR for tutorials
- UGX for Pack-a-Punch prefab and hosting this

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy this simple map  :alone: .
Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
Yet it is not April 1st ...
What motivated you to do things like that?
Luckily that ridicule does not kill :)
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
I made it to round 8 , its a fun map and I know its your first map  , but here some  bugs I  found :

-No lightning upstairs  (guns, box and pack-a-punch is dark)
-Zombies are glitching upstairs

and I have a question : how much time it took you ? (cause I wanna do a simple map too ;) )
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I made it to round 8 , its a fun map and I know its your first map  , but here some  bugs I  found :

-No lightning upstairs  (guns, box and pack-a-punch is dark)
-Zombies are glitching upstairs

and I have a question : how much time it took you ? (cause I wanna do a simple map too ;) )

Thanks for playing the map! It means a lot to me! :)

It took me about a month overall to learn and make this map. You may be thinking "Wow that's way more time than I'm willing to invest" but honestly I could remake this map in about 2 or 3 days with lots of breaks now. It took me a month because I was in school for most of those days and most days didn't even do anything related to CoD. I originally had a much larger and more interesting map but the file was corrupted unfortunately so I started a whole new project which took part of the month. Hope that answers your question and feel free to pm me if you want me to teach you everything I know over Skype or Discord! I am positive that you can go from no knowledge of Cod: WaW map-making to making your own simple map in 2 weeks or less.  :)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for playing the map! It means a lot to me! :)

It took me about a month overall to learn and make this map. You may be thinking "Wow that's way more time than I'm willing to invest" but honestly I could remake this map in about 2 or 3 days with lots of breaks now. It took me a month because I was in school for most of those days and most days didn't even do anything related to CoD. I originally had a much larger and more interesting map but the file was corrupted unfortunately so I started a whole new project which took part of the month. Hope that answers your question and feel free to pm me if you want me to teach you everything I know over Skype or Discord! I am positive that you can go from no knowledge of Cod: WaW map-making to making your own simple map in 2 weeks or less.  :)

I've been mapping for well over a year with Radiant and still learning shit. lmao.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I am positive that you can go from no knowledge of Cod: WaW map-making to making your own simple map in 2 weeks or less.  :)

Heavy, heavy emphasis on 'simple' here. ::)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Heavy, heavy emphasis on 'simple' here. ::)

Yeah I'm not expecting anything more than a 4 window box-map with the original 4 perks within 2 weeks. It means a lot to me though that a zombie map-making legend like yourself replied to my stupid map post, so thank you! ^^

This is the most inspirational box map release of all time  :lol:

But seriously I can at least tell that you are trying to learn and develop skills which is more than most users. You remind me of myself when I first started to get into modding only a year ago. Keep the mentality of trying to learn and you can seriously do some cool stuff, but for this release: I do think you need some more work. Sometimes its easy to get caught up in the idea of it working and it makes a premature release.

I am definitely going to try a bigger project with more scripting involved for fun stuff later, and I'm going to set a deadline for myself for this map by Sept. 1st. You're on-point with saying that I am trying to learn and acquire skills to make actual maps that people will enjoy and I thank you for giving me motivation to continue! Even while clicking on "post" for the first time, I felt like this map was a PoS that no one will enjoy but did it anyway to hopefully read feedback such as the one you've given. I really appreciate your reply so thank you again! :)
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Thank you for the information   :)

Loading ...