Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hello, I'm getting some problems with some ported weapons. (Almost every weapon I have in the map is either from MW, or BO1/2/3). 
I have the Sten on the wall and I'm able to purchase it, no problem there. But if I trade it out and try to rebuy it, It will not let me, though I will lose points as if I was buying it.
Another problem I'm having is with the pack a punch. Say I get the Ray Gun MKII out of the box, and I go to upgrade it while my only other gun is a starting pistol (In my map it's the USP). When I take the paped Ray gun out of the machine, I will only have the ray gun and no USP... I was just wondering why this happens, and how to fix it.
(im using HarryBO21's perks and his Mysteryboxes)

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:06:52 am
Update: After some more testing I figured out that I am able to buy the Sten on the wall with a weapon that isn't ported such as the Wunderwaffe but I'm still not sure why it isn't working with ported guns

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:33:28 am
Jeez another update: Now for some reason no weapon at all will allow me to purchase the Sten off the wall for some reason.
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
Signature
Maps:
Unterwegs
Hello Kitty Remastered
Firing Range
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
Hello, I'm getting some problems with some ported weapons. (Almost every weapon I have in the map is either from MW, or BO1/2/3). 
I have the Sten on the wall and I'm able to purchase it, no problem there. But if I trade it out and try to rebuy it, It will not let me, though I will lose points as if I was buying it.
Another problem I'm having is with the pack a punch. Say I get the Ray Gun MKII out of the box, and I go to upgrade it while my only other gun is a starting pistol (In my map it's the USP). When I take the paped Ray gun out of the machine, I will only have the ray gun and no USP... I was just wondering why this happens, and how to fix it.
(im using HarryBO21's perks and his Mysteryboxes)

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:06:52 am
Update: After some more testing I figured out that I am able to buy the Sten on the wall with a weapon that isn't ported such as the Wunderwaffe but I'm still not sure why it isn't working with ported guns

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:33:28 am
Jeez another update: Now for some reason no weapon at all will allow me to purchase the Sten off the wall for some reason.
It seems that Harry's Mystery Boxes have a problem that if you switch out your starting pistol from something from the box, you can only have 1 weapon. Idk if this would be a problem towards this, try to remove his mystery boxes and try again.
Date Registered: 5 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I belive purple is getting me...
IperBreach86's Groups
IperBreach86's Contact & Social LinksIperBreach86
It seems that Harry's Mystery Boxes have a problem that if you switch out your starting pistol from something from the box, you can only have 1 weapon. Idk if this would be a problem towards this, try to remove his mystery boxes and try again.
Thats not harrys problem thats a normal problem that happens even with stock stuff if you dont do it right.
For the first problem i dunno.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Thats not harrys problem thats a normal problem that happens even with stock stuff if you dont do it right.
For the first problem i dunno.
How can I fix it so it works properly? (sorry I'm kind of a noob at this  :poker:)
Marked as best answer by Deleted User 8 years ago
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Update! I've fixed the wallbuy issue. If you're using Harrybo21's perks and mysteryboxes, open up _zombiemode_mysteryboxes.gsc and there's a function that says
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//grabber harrybo21_give_gun( self.weapon.weapon_name );
// UNCOMMENT THE LINE ABOVE AND COMMENT OUT THE LINE BELOW IF USING HARRYBO21S PERKS ======================================================================================================================
grabber thread maps\_zombiemode_weapons::treasure_chest_give_weapon( self.weapon.weapon_name );

// player thread play_weapon_vo( self.weapon.weapon_name );
and simply do what it says and it should fix the issue

Loading ...