Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

REAPERS MAP PACK [Knie Tief update]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by death_reaper0

Poll

Question: if i were to remake one of these maps would would be best? (added areas, gums etc)

minecraft village (zm map)
11 (33.3%)
cxca
3 (9.1%)
saloon
8 (24.2%)
cracked
4 (12.1%)
rave to the grave
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: September 11, 2016, 11:33:25 pm

Date Registered: 18 June 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
g45635g's Groups
g45635g's Contact & Social Linksg45635gg45635gg45635g#0780
I feel like you are the lord himself if you did all of this.
Date Registered: 18 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
g45635g's Groups
g45635g's Contact & Social Linksg45635gg45635gg45635g#0780
Also, for me, both Nacht and the Arcade are glitching out. Custom Settings and Gobblegums do not work in Nacht (as a matter of fact, I go right through the machine) and the grenade game in the Arcade does not work at all because I do not get any grenades.
Date Registered: 11 September 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I dare you to come back up...
Signature
Get down and stay down meat sacks!
SmgPlayz's Groups
SmgPlayz's Contact & Social LinkssmgdoesskypeNikolaiBelenskiTheRealOGGamerSmgPlayz
I have the same trouble with Nacht but the Foster Asyl map just crashes my game. Also, will there be a T4M Map of either  Shi no Numa or Der Riese? Thanks and continue making a great Map Pack! :D :D
Date Registered: 8 August 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
pie10104495's Groups
pie10104495's Contact & Social Linkspie10104495
who says i haven't?
Spoiler: click to open...
The WAW scripting god delivers a remake of one of his famous maps.
question are the element revolver  you were testing a while back gonna be in the map. You tested the draw able wall buys in that and video and there in the map remake just wondering they will be as well.
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
The WAW scripting god delivers a remake of one of his famous maps.
question are the element revolver  you were testing a while back gonna be in the map. You tested the draw able wall buys in that and video and there in the map remake just wondering they will be as well.
perhaps...

also myself and others have been testing fixes for lots of bugs, its been a while since an update I know, but I want to make sure it all works rather than release and have a major bug again just to need to update it constantly. its close to finish and all problems people are having will be fixed. just wish people would stop reporting them since its written at the top of the OP :-\
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
SmgPlayz's Groups
SmgPlayz's Contact & Social LinkssmgdoesskypeNikolaiBelenskiTheRealOGGamerSmgPlayz
perhaps...

also myself and others have been testing fixes for lots of bugs, its been a while since an update I know, but I want to make sure it all works rather than release and have a major bug again just to need to update it constantly. its close to finish and all problems people are having will be fixed. just wish people would stop reporting them since its written at the top of the OP :-\

We are just tryna help my man. Hope everything will work and be the best update ever! Just hope for some new gobble gums. This is slowly turning into black ops 3 zombies and I'm proud of that because the maps and gobblegums are sick and very helpful along with your weaponsmith update. It adds more of a challenge to try to get the upgrades. Also can you do a map with the MR6 pistol from Black Ops 3? That would be lit af.
Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 06:59:58 am by SmgPlayz
Date Registered: 15 August 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
de_lord's Groups
de_lord's Contact & Social Links
These maps are amazing! :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
SmgPlayz's Groups
IDK what it is but when I equip a perk-a-holic, the game thinks I cheat on Fortress and says NO CLIP USED: GameOver.
And it gets worse, I can not buy a single perk if this is equipped whatsoever. I have to say, I hope the update is better than this past one.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hey reaper i just noticed a few bugs on a couple of your maps that you may want to look into. On fortress the pestilence katana doesnt seem to have any sort of special features to it (not sure if bug or not). Fortress also still has some non-host multiplayer no-clip detection glitches. Also on fortress the explosive and fire katana seem to 1 shot the boss despite you saying they did no damage, not tested with the non updraded katana or the other 2 of them. And then finally my friend found a program called cheat engine that seems to be a way to recieve infinite divinium/tickets, dont know if there is a way to fix it, but it is something to look into.

I dont want to make it seem like im not a fan, i love your mods and spend way more time playing them then playing any other game. I just want to make sure that the mods are the best they can possibly be.

-Sam
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
pie10104495's Groups
perhaps...

Rip so much people post bug reports but as you said no one read the main page an report it anyway. Also I understand wanted a finished product to be released then a half baked one. Also I should be studying for school exam not wasting all my time playing WAW custom zombies. Also take your time your maps are always really good and a lots of hidden easters eggs. I just wondering what the new boss will be I mean we have had a ender dragon, master hands and a really op default zombie boss. Meanwhile I happily await your updates release. Maybe then we can get some actually bug reports you don't know about.

Double Post Merge: August 22, 2017, 10:37:47 am
forgot to add will we ever see the turned mechanic again. The one you had included in cracked I see so much potential for that idea. for example using it to complete certain easter egg step like afterlife in mob of the dead.
Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 10:37:47 am by pie10104495
Date Registered: 29 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
theo21031's Groups
theo21031's Contact & Social Linkstheo21031
Folter Asyl does not match
Date Registered: 6 November 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
xSquallx's Groups
xSquallx's Contact & Social Links
cant seem to get the 27th perk..... only have 26.    box stopped working randomly too, some bugs ruin the map but its still fun  :gusta:
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
pie10104495's Groups
cant seem to get the 27th perk..... only have 26.    box stopped working randomly too, some bugs ruin the map but its still fun  :gusta:
Last perk is tombstone co op only
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
emilioloco's Groups
emilioloco's Contact & Social Linksemilioandrada1
How much i have to wait to play Fortress without the error "cheat detected" GAME OVER?
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
The new minecraft village easter egg is amazing man. Keep up the good work! +1

Loading ...