Poll

if i were to remake one of these maps would would be best? (added areas, gums etc)

minecraft village (zm map)
11 (33.3%)
cxca
3 (9.1%)
saloon
8 (24.2%)
cracked
4 (12.1%)
rave to the grave
7 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: September 11, 2016, 02:33:25 pm

Author Topic: REAPERS MAP PACK [saloon update]  (Read 178178 times)

Offline death_reaper0

• - Original Poster (OP) -
  • Perk Hacker
  • Respect: 390
    • F3ARxReaper666
    • F3ARxReaper666's Twitch Channel
    • F3ARxReaper666' Twitter Feed
    • aaronnorris0's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
    • Project Random Generator
  • WaW: xReaper666

Re: REAPERS MAP PACK [weapon smith update]

« Reply #330 on: August 11, 2017, 02:22:11 pm »
Bro please Remake Saloon Please BRO I Love that map
who says i haven't?
You must have an account to view the spoiler contents. Please log in or create an account.
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
discord server:
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]

Offline mapping_noob

• Legless Crawler
  • Respect: 12
    • View Profile

« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2017, 05:28:28 am »
who says i haven't?
You must have an account to view the spoiler contents. Please log in or create an account.

We* cough, cough

Offline SuperSonicFan411

• Fresh Corpse
  • Respect: 0
    • SuperSonicFan411
    • View Profile
  • WaW: SSFan411

« Reply #332 on: August 12, 2017, 09:50:41 pm »
I feel like you are the lord himself if you did all of this.

Offline SuperSonicFan411

• Fresh Corpse
    • SuperSonicFan411
    • View Profile
  • WaW: SSFan411

« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2017, 10:27:59 pm »
Also, for me, both Nacht and the Arcade are glitching out. Custom Settings and Gobblegums do not work in Nacht (as a matter of fact, I go right through the machine) and the grenade game in the Arcade does not work at all because I do not get any grenades.

Offline SmgPlayz

• Legless Crawler
  • Respect: 1
  • I dare you to come back up...
    • NikolaiBelenski
    • TheRealOGGamer's Uplay Profile
    • View Profile
  • WaW: SmgPlayz

« Reply #334 on: August 13, 2017, 07:24:20 pm »
I have the same trouble with Nacht but the Foster Asyl map just crashes my game. Also, will there be a T4M Map of either  Shi no Numa or Der Riese? Thanks and continue making a great Map Pack! :D :D
Get down and stay down meat sacks!

Offline pie10104495

• Legless Crawler
    • pie10104495
    • View Profile

« Reply #335 on: August 14, 2017, 01:49:29 am »
who says i haven't?
The WAW scripting god delivers a remake of one of his famous maps.
question are the element revolver  you were testing a while back gonna be in the map. You tested the draw able wall buys in that and video and there in the map remake just wondering they will be as well.

Offline death_reaper0

• - Original Poster (OP) -
  • Perk Hacker
  • Respect: 390
    • F3ARxReaper666
    • F3ARxReaper666's Twitch Channel
    • F3ARxReaper666' Twitter Feed
    • aaronnorris0's YouTube Channel
    • View Profile
    • Project Random Generator
  • WaW: xReaper666

« Reply #336 on: August 14, 2017, 11:53:24 am »
The WAW scripting god delivers a remake of one of his famous maps.
question are the element revolver  you were testing a while back gonna be in the map. You tested the draw able wall buys in that and video and there in the map remake just wondering they will be as well.
perhaps...

also myself and others have been testing fixes for lots of bugs, its been a while since an update I know, but I want to make sure it all works rather than release and have a major bug again just to need to update it constantly. its close to finish and all problems people are having will be fixed. just wish people would stop reporting them since its written at the top of the OP :-\

Offline SmgPlayz

• Legless Crawler
    • NikolaiBelenski
    • View Profile

« Reply #337 on: August 14, 2017, 09:53:10 pm »
perhaps...

also myself and others have been testing fixes for lots of bugs, its been a while since an update I know, but I want to make sure it all works rather than release and have a major bug again just to need to update it constantly. its close to finish and all problems people are having will be fixed. just wish people would stop reporting them since its written at the top of the OP :-\

We are just tryna help my man. Hope everything will work and be the best update ever! Just hope for some new gobble gums. This is slowly turning into black ops 3 zombies and I'm proud of that because the maps and gobblegums are sick and very helpful along with your weaponsmith update. It adds more of a challenge to try to get the upgrades. Also can you do a map with the MR6 pistol from Black Ops 3? That would be lit af.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:59:58 pm by SmgPlayz »

Offline de_lord

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #338 on: August 14, 2017, 11:03:09 pm »
These maps are amazing! :)

Offline SmgPlayz

• Legless Crawler
    • NikolaiBelenski
    • View Profile

« Reply #339 on: August 18, 2017, 03:50:25 pm »
IDK what it is but when I equip a perk-a-holic, the game thinks I cheat on Fortress and says NO CLIP USED: GameOver.
And it gets worse, I can not buy a single perk if this is equipped whatsoever. I have to say, I hope the update is better than this past one.

Offline 19samers

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #340 on: August 20, 2017, 09:55:33 am »
Hey reaper i just noticed a few bugs on a couple of your maps that you may want to look into. On fortress the pestilence katana doesnt seem to have any sort of special features to it (not sure if bug or not). Fortress also still has some non-host multiplayer no-clip detection glitches. Also on fortress the explosive and fire katana seem to 1 shot the boss despite you saying they did no damage, not tested with the non updraded katana or the other 2 of them. And then finally my friend found a program called cheat engine that seems to be a way to recieve infinite divinium/tickets, dont know if there is a way to fix it, but it is something to look into.

I dont want to make it seem like im not a fan, i love your mods and spend way more time playing them then playing any other game. I just want to make sure that the mods are the best they can possibly be.

-Sam

Offline pie10104495

• Legless Crawler
    • pie10104495
    • View Profile

« Reply #341 on: August 22, 2017, 01:33:04 am »
perhaps...

Rip so much people post bug reports but as you said no one read the main page an report it anyway. Also I understand wanted a finished product to be released then a half baked one. Also I should be studying for school exam not wasting all my time playing WAW custom zombies. Also take your time your maps are always really good and a lots of hidden easters eggs. I just wondering what the new boss will be I mean we have had a ender dragon, master hands and a really op default zombie boss. Meanwhile I happily await your updates release. Maybe then we can get some actually bug reports you don't know about.

Double Post Merge: August 22, 2017, 01:37:47 am
forgot to add will we ever see the turned mechanic again. The one you had included in cracked I see so much potential for that idea. for example using it to complete certain easter egg step like afterlife in mob of the dead.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 01:37:47 am by pie10104495 »

Offline theo21031

• Legless Crawler
    • theo21031
    • View Profile

« Reply #342 on: August 22, 2017, 03:02:38 am »
Folter Asyl does not match

Offline xSquallx

• Fresh Corpse
    • View Profile

« Reply #343 on: September 05, 2017, 04:20:24 am »
cant seem to get the 27th perk..... only have 26.    box stopped working randomly too, some bugs ruin the map but its still fun  :gusta:

Offline pie10104495

• Legless Crawler
    • pie10104495
    • View Profile

« Reply #344 on: September 08, 2017, 12:59:41 am »
cant seem to get the 27th perk..... only have 26.    box stopped working randomly too, some bugs ruin the map but its still fun  :gusta:
Last perk is tombstone co op only