My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
i think a while ago i saw there was a way to detect if any keyboard button was pressed, if so how was this done? if not what functions are there to detect specific buttons, i know about the shoot, aim and action button ones

note: only the host would be using this feature
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
You can use adsbuttonpressed() attackbuttonpressed() and theres one more i believe, or this

https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8125.msg87631.html#msg87631

Btw if its host only theres also a funcrion ready in waw i think, check a script reference im on my phone atm
Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 08:47:52 am by BluntStuffy
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
You can use adsbuttonpressed() attackbuttonpressed() and theres one more i believe, or this

https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8125.msg87631.html#msg87631

Btw if its host only theres also a funcrion ready in waw i think, check a script reference im on my phone atm
this could work a bit, i could have a menu  up the player doesnt see and check what buttons are pressed and make something happen, also i did state i knew about adsbuttonpressed() attackbuttonpressed() and UseButtonPressed() (the one you forgot) thanks for your help  :)
Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 08:59:43 am by death_reaper0

Loading ...