Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Basil Bonehead's Contact & Social LinksWho Uses Skype Anymore?B0N3HEAD
Looking forward to the final release... in my case i got no choice  :'( tried loading it up multiple times and it keeps crashing. Got it to work one and everything was glitching up for me in there, objects are glitching out looking deformed including my characters v_model and doors. Upon trying to take a screenshot to show you this, my game crashed. I had T4M installed and specular map off but it kept on messing up everytime i tried loading up the map. I hope these issues will be addressed in the final version of the map.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 March 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
YouTube Gamer
Plebacus Plays's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
great work as always tudark but i did run into an issue where there was one zombie left i tried all sorts to get it to work with no luck.
this is the vid i made if you want to check out the end, always seems to happen at about round 18 not sure if this is a bug or just me hope this helps

Edit: oh almost forgot there was a bug with the weapons in that vid as well i could buy all weapons also was the vector meant to be free?. oh and one more thing this might of just been a one off but when i packed the vector i lost my other weapon i didnt try it again so not sure if that always happens
Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:59:07 am by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
great work as always tudark but i did run into an issue where there was one zombie left i tried all sorts to get it to work with no luck.
this is the vid i made if you want to check out the end, always seems to happen at about round 18 not sure if this is a bug or just me hope this helps
(Content removed from quote.)
Edit: oh almost forgot there was a bug with the weapons in that vid as well i could buy all weapons also was the vector meant to be free?. oh and one more thing this might of just been a one off but when i packed the vector i lost my other weapon i didnt try it again so not sure if that always happens
first of all thanks for playing and sharing the video, I thnk I know what the 1 zombie remaning is .The hive you was collecting at has a bubble fx there near it ,that isn't ment to be there and is attached to a freakshow spawner, so sorry about that. I will fix the bugged things ,thanks again.

Double Post Merge: September 03, 2016, 07:07:37 pm
1.1 UPDATE  released  today 3/9/16

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2016, 12:27:48 am
I C A R U S 1.1 out now
Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 12:27:48 am by tudark
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Best Detailed Map! Played it with no issues!  ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
YouTube Gamer
Plebacus Plays's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
yo tudark got a complete video don`t watch if you don`t want spoilers people.
this was an amazing map you need some love from the community for this everyones just on ragnarok
the only issue i had was at 1hour 2mins i could only get 2 weapons not sure if you can make the secret gun pick up as a 3rd weapon i probably need a 3rd weapon before picking it up am guessing

Double Post Merge: September 06, 2016, 06:02:15 pm
wow the relaxingend didn`t even get around to completing it i might have the only video of this map completed. thats just crazy for such a good map.
also hope this post boosts you map to the top for a little :D
Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:02:15 pm by jjaassoonnh
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Awesome ,you did a great job. thanks for playing my map and enjoying it . Hopefully other people may give it a try ;)I think it is as detailed as most of the better maps its just I haven't got a big name scripter behind me but oh well I tried lol
Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:49:14 pm by tudark
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
YouTube Gamer
Plebacus Plays's Groups
Awesome ,you did a great job. thanks for playing my map and enjoying it . Hopefully other people may give it a try ;)I think it is as detailed as most of the better maps its just I haven't got a big name scripter behind me but oh well I tried lol
this map was awesome i even posted it on some facebook groups saying give tudark a little love and download
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
this map was awesome i even posted it on some facebook groups saying give tudark a little love and download
top man ;)

Double Post Merge: September 07, 2016, 01:38:44 am
1.2 Update tomorrow
- ohm bug
-added debris for outside area
-maybe windows wine change
Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 01:38:44 am by tudark
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
YouTube Gamer
Plebacus Plays's Groups
cool cant wait, think i will be playing a bit of Icarus 1.2  on the weekend probably not to complete it more for some coop fun plus kinda wondering what your gonna do for the outside area.
keep up the great work :)
Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 12:49:00 pm by jjaassoonnh
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
not sure what im gona do maybe place some more containers in to stop you doing your thing lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
YouTube Gamer
Plebacus Plays's Groups
lol your not the only person to change a map cause of me i think the der keres map i totally abused widows wine and the map maker put a comment up about someone on youtube point farming with widows so they changed it.

this is what ping said
 I will also remove the feature where you get points from Widow's wine grenades because it's too overpowered (guy on Youtube kept spamming the grenades and getting thousands and thousands of points!!).

the only reason i think thats me is cause on the same day he commented on my video,

Double Post Merge: September 07, 2016, 08:53:03 pm
i guess it helps in the end. but i do agree widows can be overpowered but in your map not so much cause its at the end. getting widows in the middle of a map just destroys it, i have to say yours is a very smart place to put it cause by the time you get it you already have PAPed weapons and all perks.
Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 08:53:03 pm by jjaassoonnh
Date Registered: 15 November 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
obscure's Groups
obscure's Contact & Social Links
map looks good! but i cant play coop, t4m installed.
any help?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
1.2 Update released

Double Post Merge: September 10, 2016, 01:23:33 am
Please ,Please ,Please can some one get some vid footage out there to give this map a boost. thanks
Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 01:23:33 am by tudark
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
YouTube Gamer
Plebacus Plays's Groups
1.2 Update released

Double Post Merge: September 10, 2016, 01:23:33 am
Please ,Please ,Please can some one get some vid footage out there to give this map a boost. thanks
oh yeah awesome new update i am totally shocked there isn't any vids makes no sense to me.
i mean i am a super small time youtuber and my video comes up when you search it.

Double Post Merge: September 10, 2016, 01:53:12 am
my video should come up on like page 10 or something lol they normally do but this one comes up on the first page
Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 01:53:12 am by Plebacus Plays
Date Registered: 8 August 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
SikinKinam's Groups
SikinKinam's Contact & Social Links
after downloading an playing i get an unhanded exception caught not sure if just me but i see the map look really cool from other people so i assume its just me

Loading ...