UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[POLL] Remastering my old maps? What do you want to see?

POLL
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by CreepersAreEpic

Poll

Question: As most of you know, I've been mapping for over 3 years and have created 9 maps. I love mapping (despite the constant errors, bugs etc) and I thought it would be cool to bring back some of my WaW custom zombie maps into BO3! What do you want to see?

Der Keres -- (Latest map, der riese style gameplay, should be simple to remaster)
5 (33.3%)
Alien Defense -- (Tower defence gameplay, possibly remaster with a different theme?)
2 (13.3%)
Overgrowth 115 -- (Jungle ruins with random perks and finding buttons system)
4 (26.7%)
Stairway to Hell/Return to Stairway to Hell -- (The classic, simple, fun and relaxing stairway, should be very easy to remaster)
1 (6.7%)
Discovery Island -- (Abandoned Disney island in Florida filled with urban myths/legends, finding button system)
0 (0%)
Bunbury -- (The classic, small and memorable layout, the first map with a button finding system and the first map I released on UGX)
2 (13.3%)
Imminent -- (First publicly released map, Der Wunderkraft (power-up machine), small abandoned 935 facility, looks a bit like Nacht)
1 (6.7%)
Schoolgrounds -- (First map I've ever made, basic school area, stock, looping areas with teleporters)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
CreepersAreEpic's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
CreepersAreEpic's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
What do you all think?

I really would find it interesting to remaster 1 or 2 of my old maps into BO3.  :D

Note: Options 5-8 may be a bit harder to implement since I no longer have the actual .map files to refer to. (But I could still easily redo it all)

This won't be definite, it's just to get an understanding of which maps the community would like to see make a return.  ;)

Thank you!

- Ping
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I voted for Bunbury. I feel like Bunbury is one of your best work. Back when it was released, it felt like instant classic to me and few users I have talked with about the map
Date Registered: 31 March 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
sryanbruen's Contact & Social Links
Der Keres because I think the lighting would be better in BO3 and also, even more features or little easter eggs added. Stairway to Hell would be my second choice.

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2016, 04:06:42 pm
I voted for Bunbury. I feel like Bunbury is one of your best work. Back when it was released, it felt like instant classic to me and few users I have talked with about the map

I'd love your Hotel to be remastered  ::).
Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 04:06:42 pm by sryanbruen
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Der Keres because I think the lighting would be better in BO3 and also, even more features or little easter eggs added. Stairway to Hell would be my second choice.

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2016, 04:06:42 pm
I'd love your Hotel to be remastered  ::).

Had in mind few times to make Hotel V3, but nah, rather would want to see Hotel V1 creator remake his own map, lol

Loading ...