Created 8 years ago
by Gabrielle
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
That sucks! Why not makes us able to change almost anything (related to menus) ? I thought it'd be cool to add new camos and challenges as currently it sucks. Whose idea was it to make JUST 4 camos als all of them are just unlocked by killing? That's why I was asking it.
I'll be honest, the menus are the thing I'm least worried about :P
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
I'll be honest, the menus are the thing I'm least worried about :P

I think if I'd make a MOD (but I suck too much tbh) I'd really want to make a MP camo system: 100 headshots for the X camo, 50 penetration kills for the Y camo etc... and that you can change it just like the red hex the green the urban stuff and the ugly red camo.

What are you worried about Ray? :P
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
That sucks! Why not makes us able to change almost anything (related to menus) ? I thought it'd be cool to add new camos and challenges as currently it sucks. Whose idea was it to make JUST 4 camos als all of them are just unlocked by killing? That's why I was asking it.

idk, i like red hex, but i doubt we could cause that network related for everyones profiles and what the have unlocked and i dont think they will let us touch anything related to rank or challenges or unlocks
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
idk, i like red hex, but i doubt we could cause that network related for everyones profiles and what the have unlocked and i dont think they will let us touch anything related to rank or challenges or unlocks

Red hex was good, the urban and green one (the first one) were meh, the other red one sucked (the second one). But other than that, STILL NO GOLD CAMO!!

I understand they won't let us touch that kinda stuff, but what about the ability to host our own server? So that my mod runs on my server, you start at level 1, and if I want to make the haymaker a level 2 unlock I can do so? I understand it's maybe a little bit much to ask from Treyarch and Activision tho.
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Red hex was good, the urban and green one (the first one) were meh, the other red one sucked (the second one). But other than that, STILL NO GOLD CAMO!!

I understand they won't let us touch that kinda stuff, but what about the ability to host our own server? So that my mod runs on my server, you start at level 1, and if I want to make the haymaker a level 2 unlock I can do so? I understand it's maybe a little bit much to ask from Treyarch and Activision tho.

not sure, if u can do file writing/reading for it then yes, but it would be easy af to cheat, just go in the file and change the text
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(

You will be able to host your own server, but it's unranked in a way that you can't level up, everything is unlocked, etc.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
You will be able to host your own server, but it's unranked in a way that you can't level up, everything is unlocked, etc.
[/quote

Urgh. I know I was getting my hopes up. Even though I suck ass in scripting, it's just the idea it's impossible that makes me very very sad. But what would I expect from Treyarch?.. At least they give us zombies tools and radiant and all now instead of just some multiplayer mod shit without radiant for BO1...

Loading ...