Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • SpeedBeam
  • Deleted Member
SpeedBeam
This user is deleted :(
Hello there, UGX-Mods community! My name is SpeedBeam, or you can call me Speed. You might be wondering, why did I came here?

First of all, I like to play zombies, and I also like custom zombies mods. So I decided to join here and see which maps I can download, so I can play on them. (I never make videos though, crap laptop.) I'm a player that owns couple of consoles and a laptop.

The consoles that I have are: Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Wii. I used to have a PlayStation 2 around, but it's dead at the moment. And I don't have it right now. Same with the PS3, where it won't even turn on but the green light works. (Oh well.)

But I do mostly play PC and Xbox One currently. I have Call of Duty: World at War for the PC (hence for the custom zombies mods) and Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (I play that on my Xbox, since my PC cannot run that... and also not familiar with Steam's service).  I also play different games, judging by CoD, Forza, Need For Speed, but I never played Battlefield before.

Yes I am from Puerto Rico, and I do speak both Spanish and English. I play WaW on Tunngle, for those who are curious.

Anyways, hope everyone had a great day. :)

-SpeedBeam
Date Registered: 23 February 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
-Mega \m/
Signature
Trve Kvlt Black Metal
Megadeth9811's Groups
Megadeth9811's Contact & Social LinksMegadeth9811Megadeth9811Megadeth9811
Welcome. I'm Puerto Rican myself, but live in America, and only speak English.  :) ;)
  • SpeedBeam
  • Deleted Member
SpeedBeam
This user is deleted :(
Ayy, glad I found another Puertorican too :D

Loading ...