Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Happy Birthday!   LulzPIE just turned 34    
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I know I'm late to the party but I'm looking to create some terrific maps. I'm a newb to this and not used to coding and writing scripts like this, so please bare with me if I ask a stupid question. All help is greatly appreciated!
LulzPIE's Groups
LulzPIE's Contact & Social LinksLulzPIE
So I was working on my map and all of a sudden it stopped showing the preview image for my models! What did I accidentally hit and how do I fix it? I restarted Raidant in the hopes that will fix it but nothing. There's way too many models here for me to be taking shots in the dark.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 15 April 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
LulzPIE's Groups
Its extremely annoying how inactive this part of the forum is now that. Blops3 mod tools came out. Come on guys it's a simple question.
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
EmpGeneral's Groups
EmpGeneral's Contact & Social LinksldraweEletricStorm
That's pretty normal man,it's not a bug,if you want to see the model use the Asset Viewer
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
LulzPIE's Groups
That's pretty normal man,it's not a bug,if you want to see the model use the Asset Viewer

I thank you for your reply but it's obviously a bug. Radiant doesn't randomly one day say, "hey, let's not show this guy the image previews!"  I'd use the Asset Viewer but it times out on my old ass laptop. That and it takes so much longer than just looking at the preview. There HAS to be a fix for this other than rebooting the previews via the viewer. Is it even worth the effort considering nobody seems to care about W@W anymore? I can't afford / can't run BO3 on my hunk of junk.
Date Registered: 30 July 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Current project: Afterlife
Signature
"The only time you should look back, is to see how far you've come."
I thank you for your reply but it's obviously a bug. Radiant doesn't randomly one day say, "hey, let's not show this guy the image previews!"  I'd use the Asset Viewer but it times out on my old ass laptop. That and it takes so much longer than just looking at the preview. There HAS to be a fix for this other than rebooting the previews via the viewer. Is it even worth the effort considering nobody seems to care about W@W anymore? I can't afford / can't run BO3 on my hunk of junk.

It's not obviously a bug, it's because your model doesn't have a corresponding picture in your root\Docs\model_pics. If you want a picture to appear you have to have an image file in that folder with the same xmodel file name.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
LulzPIE's Groups
It's not obviously a bug, it's because your model doesn't have a corresponding picture in your root\Docs\model_pics. If you want a picture to appear you have to have an image file in that folder with the same xmodel file name.

I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down. I've had the UGX version of Radiant for about... Mmm idk, six or so months. From the moment I downloaded it till I made this topic the preview image on around 80% of the models worked. Then randomly one day while I'm working on a map they stopped working. When I get a chance I'll check model_pics file but I've never touched that folder before.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
LulzPIE's Groups
After a few minutes or looking I finally found the "Docs" folder. All of the model pics are there. So why isn't it working?

Loading ...