Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
The spookiest mapper of all time.
krossbloom's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
krossbloom's Contact & Social LinkskrossbloomYouTube
Hello everyone! I'm krossbloom and I use that handle for pretty much everything, so if you want to add me on Steam or WaW, feel free!

I've been playing zombies since Nacht, as I'm sure most of you all have, and ever since I was a kid I was coming up with all these awesome map ideas in my head, having no idea that the custom modding community would eventually become a thing. As I grew older and started my programming and mapping career, I decided to go back to World at War zombies and play some of the custom zombies maps that I never got to experience since I didn't have a gaming PC and played mostly on console.

This got me very interested in map development, so I just started this year and am continuing to improve my mapping skills. I hope that I can bring some awesome custom maps to guys, especially with the release of the Black Ops III Mod Tools Beta.

Speaking of, here is my first Black Ops III Map. Let me know what you guys think! I'll be sure to keep you all updated.
It's a very early Work In Progress, but I upload almost daily to my YouTube channel keeping updates.

If you ever want help with map making, just PM me. I try to stream my map making every now and again on my Twitch

Thanks for this awesome community! I can't wait to see what all of you guys are going to make with the mod tools!  :)
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
Welcome! Your work so far looks fantastic but if you wish to continue to share your progress in your mapping endeavors then I urge you to use the already existing Work In Progress Forum Board which can be found below :)
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/board,95.0.html

Loading ...