More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Abnormal202
Signature
-Abnormal202
qwerty195's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Hey, so infinite Warfare released yesterday and I've already bought it and played a bit. I just wanted to start a discussion to see how the custom zombies community feels about Infinite Warfare and the zombies gamemode.

My initial opinion is that Infinite Warfare is not as bad as I, and many other people, were expecting. Yes, it is set in a futuristic setting which most COD fans are tired of, and yes it does have an advanced movement system, but if you ask me, the game felt a lot like the modern warfare games. The average kill time (the usual time it takes to kill someone, from pulling the trigger to their death) has increased since Black Ops 3, and is a welcome change, as I don't feel like I'm going to die as soon as I spot and enemy. I've only played a little, but I can tell there are a lot of new features that we haven't seen before, such as the combat rig system. Yes it does have annoying supply drops which I strongly hate, but the system is a little bit better to the player because now the player can also earn scrap which lets them choose what they want to get, instead of always spinning the wheel of chance.

As for zombies, I was genuinely impressed. I've only played a little bit, but I can tell you its pretty close to Treyarch zombies. Zombies in Spaceland even has some features that many people wished for in Black Ops 3 but never got. For example, a bank that allows players to share points, an increased perk limit (only up to 5 now, but I believe there's a way to get more perk slots), and even a perk based on BANANA COLADA! So I think its foolish to say that the creators of Infinite warfare don't listen to their fans.

Overall I'm feeling much better about this game than I did seeing Advanced Warfare, or Ghosts for the first time, and I have some high hopes for it. Then again these are all just initial impressions, and the cool features could wear off quick. Only time will tell if this is a worthy game.

Leave your opinions in the comments below. If you hate the game, that's fine, but please provide an explanation rather than just saying that it's awful.
Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 06:09:56 pm by qwerty195
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Limits like fear are often an illusion.
Signature
freefire1990's Groups
Oh man... you're really starting this? :kidding:
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
I was impressed with spaceland zombies when I watched the trailer. I can't wait to play it and try it out but I'm a huge sucker for 80's content so this is right up my alley. I welcome a change from the standard "Nazi zombie" feel that most custom maps have today. I am most excited about David Hasselhoff. I think he's the announcer. That's going to be awesome.  :D   :nyan:
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 14 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
I'm a huge sucker for 80's content
by any chance... are you a sucker for mediaval castles too?
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
Joeycx's Contact & Social Links
The zombies mode is impressive, but the multiplayer and campaign are mediocre.
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
by any chance... are you a sucker for mediaval castles too?

Well as a matter a fact I am. Hahahahaha I guess Im there target market. Der Eisendrachen is my favorite bo3 map. It and Alcatraz are kinda a tie overall though.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
IW Campaign: was a massive improvement over what BO3 had to offer
MP: BO3 is better so far
ZM: I'd say I'm 50/50 with it so far.
Date Registered: 2 March 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm the REAL TTheenderr
Signature
I'm the REAL TTheenderr

Any questions? PM me or find me in chat. I'm on chat most of the time on school days.

Personal Highest Round Record: 26 (infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland)
TTheenderr's Groups
I would give Zombies in Spaceland a 9/10. The reason why is the EE in coop is very difficult from what a saw. 4 player coop = 4 alien bosses. other than that, its suprising. even the PhD Flopper added in there ( Bomb Stoppers). now to the multiplayer. 4/10. Horrible matchmaking, for me (lost 16 games and only won 4). its too difficult for me to get over 3 kills. ( now before you flame me, i can easily get up to the double digits on BO3 and AW.) and campaign, 7/10. Unrealistic sounds while in space (hearing explosions in deep space isnt possible. To be able to hear sound is moist air (hydrogen and oxygen). Welp, even though i got the R3KT variant of R3K, multiplayer is still hard. seems everybody knows where you are at. seems they are wall hacking. thats my opinion.

Loading ...