Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
So I'm currently working on porting the Titus-6 from the BO2 Campain into my map, but since it was a hybrid weapon, I would like to know how those would work in game. Like how would I switch between the modes
Date Registered: 12 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
reckfullies's Groups
reckfullies's Contact & Social LinksReckfulliesReckfullies
So I'm currently working on porting the Titus-6 from the BO2 Campain into my map, but since it was a hybrid weapon, I would like to know how those would work in game. Like how would I switch between the modes

I haven't really ported anything but I would assume it depends on the game and if it even allows you to have hybrid weapons.

I can't remember if BO3 has had any hybrid weapons but if it doesn't I would assume you would need to implement that yourself somehow, and I don't have the slightest idea on how or if it is possible currently.
Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 02:35:20 am by reckfullies
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
There is a setting for isHybridWeapon in the weapon file. As for how'd you actually port it,it's most likely just using the alt weapon file in the weapon file settings I believe. Not entirely sure though.

Loading ...