Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
josemassacre's Contact & Social Links
Yes there is a buyable ending.
thanks for answering i missed the question, the buyable is 15,100 and i updated op and credited tom as i forgot to. sorry tom
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 October 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Hamiltonfr's Groups
Hamiltonfr's Contact & Social Links
OH YEAH finally i have finished this map and found the easter egg with the great Ray gun Mark II ! here is the vidéo :
Great map hope you will do better than this !
Date Registered: 24 February 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
OH YEAH finally i have finished this map and found the easter egg with the great Ray gun Mark II ! here is the vidéo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-vpL_ljvc&feature=youtu.be]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ-vpL_ljvc&feature=youtu.be
Great map hope you will do better than this !
Great job man! I tried to get it where the napalm zombie would respawn when you go to a new area but I could not for the life of me get it to work. Nor for the dogs. But I'm hoping I can get it working when I update the map
Date Registered: 16 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
TKKFoxehhh's Groups
ive been playing this for hours, i just found all of the scientists and i got the weapon from them but i have no idea how to get past the boulders, very well made map and a very hard easter egg, great job! ill post a guide on it if i can actually beat it lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
ive been playing this for hours, i just found all of the scientists and i got the weapon from them but i have no idea how to get past the boulders, very well made map and a very hard easter egg, great job! ill post a guide on it if i can actually beat it lol
Did you teleport to the graveyard from the cave? The weapon you got from them is the key. Good luck man! If you have any criticism or improvement ideas don't be afraid to let me know
Date Registered: 27 February 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R3Y3S's Groups
R3Y3S's Contact & Social Links
In SOLO is very hard but today we complete the ee in first coop attempt. Awesome and fun map. Nice weapons and Pokemons. Congrats and thanks for the work.
I hope that this will not be your last map.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
In SOLO is very hard but today we complete the ee in first coop attempt. Awesome and fun map. Nice weapons and Pokemons. Congrats and thanks for the work.
I hope that this will not be your last map.
What part did you think was hard about solo? Amount of zombies their speed or the dogs?
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'm working on a verruckt remake as well as always adding to the Pokemon map.
I'll keep trying to do better

Double Post Merge: November 13, 2016, 12:33:50 am
After another 7 hours I have finally made the teleported perfect and the zombies/boss/dogs will all teleport/respawn
So after I finish resizing route one and changing the heights of the cliffs I'm gonna update the map
Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 12:35:11 am by josemassacre
Date Registered: 27 February 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R3Y3S's Groups
R3Y3S's Contact & Social Links
What part did you think was hard about solo? Amount of zombies their speed or the dogs?
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'm working on a verruckt remake as well as always adding to the Pokemon map.
I'll keep trying to do better

Double Post Merge: November 13, 2016, 12:33:50 am
After another 7 hours I have finally made the teleported perfect and the zombies/boss/dogs will all teleport/respawn
So after I finish resizing route one and changing the heights of the cliffs I'm gonna update the map

For me the beginning (- 10 rounds) is the most difficult (If you want complete souls) Pokemons appear underfoot and small pokemons like pikachus, charmanders, squiterls etc become almost invisible without legs.
Anyway it's okay like that, easier it is not fun.
Im hyped to see your work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
For me the beginning (- 10 rounds) is the most difficult (If you want complete souls) Pokemons appear underfoot and small pokemons like pikachus, charmanders, squiterls etc become almost invisible without legs.
Anyway it's okay like that, easier it is not fun.
Im hyped to see your work.
yeah the tiny pokemon was a problem but it was either make it where you cant have crawlers or just hope people realize not to nade the tiny pokemon lol
im gonna probably make them a tad bigger so they dont go into the ground as bad hopefully that will fix it, but i wanted them to be more of their actual size than all just normal zombie size. ill try to do something with them lol
yeah if you try to do the chests its pretty easy to die if you dont have jugg. and the one in the forest i wouldnt do it without a pap'd weapon or two lol
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
neanesis's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neanesis's Contact & Social LinksNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesis
dude.... it's a fucking awersome map you create here <3

and the end game zone <3 i was like a baby girl crying x)  i dunno why you create this in the middle of a pkmn map but it's very cool

for the record, i had bug texture in the diglet zone and beyond, i think it's because it's the end of the beta but i will report it anyway "in case of"^^

and you are a little bastard for hidding such a great weapon in a place like that (pepole who find it will understand haha^^) i did A LOT of box before the boss to have it and i found it when i was searching for the teamrocket haha^^

thank you, i will wait for the 1.0 <3
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
Quote from: neanesis
dude.... it's a fucking awersome map you create here <3
and the end game zone <3 i was like a baby girl crying x)  i dunno why you create this in the middle of a pkmn map but it's very cool
for the record, i had bug texture in the diglet zone and beyond, i think it's because it's the end of the beta but i will report it anyway "in case of"^^
and you are a little bastard for hidding such a great weapon in a place like that (pepole who find it will understand haha^^) i did A LOT of box before the boss to have it and i found it when i was searching for the teamrocket haha^^
thank you, i will wait for the 1.0 <3
Hah I'm glad you liked it! Yeah the ending zone was just a "well this Easter egg is to short so fuck it I'm gonna do something crazy" lmao
I did notice that the area flashes and disappears in certain sections but I couldn't figure out why it kept flashing in random spots but since it won't be in the full map I wasn't that concerned with it lol
im glad that people have actually been finding it lol I thought it might go unnoticed lol
Just a little heads up,
I have finally got the script to work where all zombies/dogs/bosses teleport or respawn when going to new areas
im also resizing the cliffs and rasing gravity (so it looks a little better) but with the adjustments I have made I have to redo all my models now in the map so I think by next week ill have an update out and im also going to add a few features
Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:57:34 am by Sidzzz
Date Registered: 7 September 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
TopazBeast's Groups
TopazBeast's Contact & Social Links
Great details, great models, all around great map. It's also really smooth, I've been noticing some other new maps I've been playing aren't as smooth. Keep up the good work
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
map updated
Date Registered: 24 November 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
NyancateatsTarts's Contact & Social Links
ppsh 41? and i got kanto in a bag  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:eats tarts
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
josemassacre's Groups
ppsh 41? and i got kanto in a bag  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:eats tarts
yessir the pp is bombdiggity. im working on expanding now (almost finished route 22 then im gonna work on route 3) i realized the other night i misspelled my map name because i have a half broken keypad lol so that will be fixed when i add enough stuff to warrant an update, maybe after i do mt moon or cerulean city, or if bugs are found of course.
hope you enjoy the map

Loading ...