My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Be sure to follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/CraftDAnimation
CraftDAnimations's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to have it set so I can purchase say Quick Revive from a model or wallbuy via a Trigger?
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
I haven't done anything zombies related yet but isn't there a trigger included with the prefab? If so then that same trigger you can just use the same kvp's on your newly created trigger.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I haven't done anything zombies related yet but isn't there a trigger included with the prefab? If so then that same trigger you can just use the same kvp's on your newly created trigger.

There isn't a trigger included in the prefab since the trigger is spawned in via script.

Havent had a chance to look at the perks script, but you should still be able to find out what KVPs they used and then make your own trigger with those same KVPs
Date Registered: 28 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
I had a look through _zm_perk_quick_revive.gsc and created a "trigger_use" with the following kvps :

When I go up to it it says I need to turn power on but even when I turn power on it continues to say this
Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:24:02 am by sevengpluke
Marked as best answer by CraftDAnimations 7 years ago
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I had a look through _zm_perk_quick_revive.gsc and created a "trigger_use" with the following kvps :

(Image removed from quote.)

When I go up to it it says I need to turn power on but even when I turn power on it continues to say this

You also need a script_noteworthy for the trigger, which is referenced in the main perks.gsc file. Not entirely sure what the actual name is for it, but try this one specialty_quickrevive
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
That worked a treat - works perfectly now - thank you.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Just a quick update.  With Quick Revive (as shown in this example) you can purchase QR and it appears as an icon but when you go down in SOLO it doesn't work.  The game just ends.  Anyone know why?
Date Registered: 12 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
reckfullies's Groups
reckfullies's Contact & Social LinksReckfulliesReckfullies
Just a quick update.  With Quick Revive (as shown in this example) you can purchase QR and it appears as an icon but when you go down in SOLO it doesn't work.  The game just ends.  Anyone know why?

Take a look at the QR perk kvps specifically since it might have a special kvp or something that makes it work for solo.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
I'll see what I can see.  Whats weird is it realises I am in solo as its only 500 points to buy.

Update - None of the perk effects seem to be working.  They all show animation of getting perk, plays perk jingle and also adds icon to list BUT none actually work
Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:28:24 pm by CraftDAnimations

Loading ...