Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
TheGamerXym's Groups
TheGamerXym's Contact & Social LinksthegamerxymthegamerxymXymAndTaco
I've been a fan of CoD Zombies since WaW, and as such, I have seen a lot of maps.

As I was thinking today and browsing around on r/CODZombies, the idea of running around in the Forest Temple from Ocarina of Time popped into my head. Now, I am in no way experienced in map development, nor does my PC seem to like running mod tools, so I've come to the best place I can think of to ask for this.

I realize that the dungeons from Zelda games can be massive, and could be rough to translate into a zombies map, but I think it could be awesome. It doesn't have to be the Forest Temple though, as I ran through the possibilities, I figured that a lot of dungeons from the N64 games (Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask) would be tons of fun to play, as well as some of the other areas, such as towns.

Some ideas include:
  • Forest Temple (OoT)
  • Bottom of the Well (OoT)
  • The Great Deku Tree(OoT)
  • Dodongo's Cavern (OoT)
  • Kakariko Village(OoT)
  • Oceanside Spider House (MM)
  • Ancient Castle of Ikana (MM)
  • Etc.

I'm sure that this would be quite the task, and I would be willing to compensate a modder at least some if they took on the task making one of these into a map.

I would'nt mind simplified versions, but all-in-all I think they would be lots of fun to play and make - not to mention that I'm sure the textures wouldn't be too hard to find, as a similar map (Peach's Castle) was made for WaW.

If there is anyone interested, or wanting to give feedback or criticism, feel free to contact me, or comment.
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
broken avatar :(
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I might be doing Kakariko Village after my Whomps Fortress map

Loading ...