UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[25/40] Streets 101: Going out gangland style!

broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by tomikaze
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Don't know who made this one. (If someone can tell me I'll change it)

Setting: You begin inside a rundown building and you must buy your way out into the street which seems to be the focus of the map. There are quite a few barriers to unlock in order to find a series of death cards scattered throughout the map. Each death card you purchase takes you one step closer to unlocking the buyable ending.

Positives: There are so many cool places to go on this map. Some areas you can run upstairs and jump out windows, there are cool places to camp with your friends and even a place to train if that is your thing. If you are just looking to run around and have a good time then the map really lets you play the way you want to, but most places are tight enough to still keep it challenging. Also, the easter egg to find all the cards is really well done and was a lot of fun to complete. This map uses the ZCT Mod which was a good choice.

Negatives: If you are trying for the ending this is one of those map where you really need to pull the Lazer Colt from the box in order to give yourself much of a chance, especially if you are playing solo. Between all the barriers that you have to buy and the death cards themselves you are going to need some serious money and the fastest way to get that is to get your Lazer on. No other big complaints.

Conclusion: I really love this map and I don't mind that one of my gun slots is going to be reserved for the Lazer Colt every time I play. There is so much to do and so many creative places to go that you can play this map through quite a few times and have a little different experience each time you play. This map is seriously underrated in my book.

Level of Detail: 5/10
Custom Content: 5/10
Fun Scale: 8/10
Replayability: 7/10

Score: 25/40

Download: http://zommods.com/streets-101/
Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 07:59:13 pm by tomikaze

Loading ...