Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
StyledSnail's Groups
This is my next map, Quad Towers. It takes some aspects from the map Bank Job. It will consist of four equal buildings on the map with connecting alleyways in between them. There will be 2 different versions of the map. One will be a regular zombies map and the other will be a competitive zombies map. Unfortunately I have to make this as 2 different maps because the layouts of stuff will be different. I will definitely have the original and black ops perks in the map with possible black ops 2 perks if I can get it to work. I am using sniper bolt's tutorial stuff (original and black ops perks) and harry bo21's perks (black ops 2 perks) (may change). The map will hopefully be done sometime during my Christmas break. It is a good amount done. There will be a zombie counter if I can get it to work. At the time there is only one building, but the others will be equal size so I can copy them and change the insides of them. I will update this when I have updates to post.
Pictures:

Building

Bottom Floor of Building

Other sides of Bottom Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Other Side of Third Floor

Spawn

Other Side of Spawn

Hope you guys like it so far and that you guys will support the creation of this map.
Update 12/18/16:
I got most of the Black Ops 2 perks working along with Widow's Wine from BO3. The perks use the BO3 textures. I have some added wall-buys and some updated prices on guns. I am testing who's who, because i don't know how it will work, same with vulture aid. There will be no perk limit and the timed gameplay option for the time being is going to be unavailable due to harry bo21's install overwriting files and it took out the gameplay. The button still changes on the main menu, but either choice will use rounds. I am going to fix this ASAP. Zombie counter works and it had the origins hud. More updates coming soon.

Update 12/24/16:
Everything is basically done. Hopefully when i get all the towers up it will run. I may give a basic release, then do a visual update later. All that seems to need to be done is just visuals. Let e know what you guys would rather have. More updates coming soon.

Update 1/1/17:
Some slight delays due to a couple problems with infinite loops. Works fine when first played, but you have to reload everytime you need to restart. Got visuals done. I think it looks pretty good. I need some help testing it. I need 3 more people to help me with the competitive multiplayer version of this map. Let me know if you want to be one of them. First come first serve. If I can't figure out how to fix the loop problem I will release it with a warning that shows up when you start the map. Expect a release sometime this week.

MAP HAS BEEN RELEASED: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14503.new#new
Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 04:04:25 am by StyledSnail
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2015
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Signature
AllMoDs's Groups
looking good if you need help pm me ill  see what i can do to help
Date Registered: 24 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
StyledSnail's Groups
looking good if you need help pm me ill  see what i can do to help
Ok i'll let you know.
Date Registered: 24 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
StyledSnail's Groups
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
 (just a personal opinion i know others will download & play this just like any other map but there is nothing wrong in putting some more effort)
i think you need to work more on your maps, this was your NEXT map but looks like the result of a 3 minutes in radiant based on the pictures.

Loading ...