Date Registered: 9 September 2021
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Holy_Buckets's Groups
Holy_Buckets's Contact & Social Links
Hi everyone, this is the Alpha release of my Black Ops 1 Zombies Mod “Reimagined-Expanded”.

==========================================

***UPDATE 04/03/24***

I have updated the release to patch the bug where round progression would stop after dog/scientist rounds (Kino/Pentagon). Please update your version to incorporate these changes.

Other Known Bugs to be patched in upcoming releases:

- Vision Files not being set properly after using Stamina-Up pro( Fixed Next release )
- Discontinuity between player model, name and voicelines    ( Fixed Next release )
- Classic mode is too easy, wil increase prices            ( Fixed Next release )
- Double PAP Guns do not have creative NAMES or CAMOS ( Will be fixed in later releases)

Next Release:

- Expected end of April
- Will include Electric Cherry, Vulture's Aid, Widows Wine on all Maps
- Pack-a-Punch added to Shino and Verukt
- Further point balancing to Apocalypse and Classic modes
- Many additional quality of life and bug fixes

By using the provided powershell script from my Github download, you may download the "Unstable" version to play the pre-release version with most of the above changes.

I appreciate the continued support.

==========================================

Download:

Direct Google Drive download of .iwd and .ff:  HERE.

For a detailed overview, demos, and installation instructions, see my github page.

Discord link: HERE

Notable Features:

• Double Pack-a-Punch for most Black Ops Weapons - Double PaP weapons have bonus effects associated with them
  • Black Ops 1 perks added to all maps (minus Natch), each perk is upgradable to a “pro” perk version making it permanent and providing additional bonuses
  • A number of settings to customize gameplay (starting round, number of perks, no bosses)
  • The mod is integrated with many of the change from Jbleezy’s “BO1-Reimagined” Mod (Github)  so it comes with the many quality of life changes from that awesome mod.
  • “Push mechanics” - some attacks will knock zombies down and allow you to run by zombies
  • Zombie health and weapon rebalancing
  • “Apocalypse Mode” - Zombies are stronger and faster, Pack-a-Punch'ing and "Perk-a-Punch" 'ing are more expensive, rounds will automatically move on if you wait too long.
  • Black ops 2 & 3 perk shaders. BO2 drop shaders

Samples:

(Don't know if these will play, see my Github otherwise)

Stamina Pro:

Pro Perks stay after going down:

Double PaP Ballistic Knives with Shock Effect:

Shotguns Demo:
Collision Mechanics, zombie punch:

Credits:

Special Thanks:
Jbleezy - BO1-Reimagined scripts and assets and base repository
Shippuden1592 - a multitude of useful scripts and assets
Utamia - Frequent script and game mod support on Linkermod Discord
Treyarc - Amazing zombies game, tons of assets

Credits:
TescoValueRice - BO2/3 Drops and icons, UGX-Mods Discord
John Banana - Frequent script and game mod support on UGX-Mods Discord
Sanchez - Fx, assets and Scripts from Rennaissance/Der Reise mod
NikolaiLovesVodka/Partisan Executioner- Rennaissance Mod scripts
Venom - Various fx/assets
Samhain (Discord) - BO2/3 Perk and drop icons
Phil81334, Shippuden1592 - Cherry, Vulture, Wine assets

Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 05:36:42 am by Holy_Buckets
<34
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 March 2024
Last active: 11 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Drago Boss's Groups
Drago Boss's Contact & Social Links
Hello Holy_Buckets,

First of all, I wanna thank You for this awesome mod! My brother, our childhood friend and I are having a blast playing it. We're all fans of shotguns and the Trench Gun has never been better. That being said, I've been trying to find a mod/submod that adds my favorite shotgun, the venerable KS-23. I've seen some ports to BO3, but nobody seems to be doing it for BO1. So, I humbly ask for Your help with porting KS-23 to Your mod. What would You suggest I do first, because I'm a complete newbie to CoD modding (I've been modding some other games, like the Total War and Command & Conquer series)?

Best regards,
Drago
Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 09:18:54 am by Moderator (Approval)
Date Registered: 8 November 2020
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
bondson_47's Groups
bondson_47's Contact & Social LinksWebsite
Yes I agree.
I also hope this mod or any other, can add all weapons in BO1 to zombies, including those multiplayer weapon. like uzi, mac, enfield, m60, wa2000.
Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 11:01:40 am by Moderator (Approval)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Holy_Buckets's Groups
Hello Holy_Buckets,

First of all, I wanna thank You for this awesome mod! My brother, our childhood friend and I are having a blast playing it. We're all fans of shotguns and the Trench Gun has never been better. That being said, I've been trying to find a mod/submod that adds my favorite shotgun, the venerable KS-23. I've seen some ports to BO3, but nobody seems to be doing it for BO1. So, I humbly ask for Your help with porting KS-23 to Your mod. What would You suggest I do first, because I'm a complete newbie to CoD modding (I've been modding some other games, like the Total War and Command & Conquer series)?

Best regards,
Drago
Hi friend,

I am very happy to hear you're enjoying the mod. It has a been a lot of work, but BO1 zombies has always been my favorite, I'm having a great time realizing its potential.

Your weapon request is difficult to fulfill unfortunately. Black Ops has a HARD limit on the number of weapons existing within the game, I am pushing up against that limit with the double pack-a-punch pretty closely. I am no good at porting weapons, but if the models are out there it is doable. Unfortunately, it is not high on my priority list at the moment.

If you visit my discord, I have cited the features I intend to add next, I will move items up and down on that list considering what the community is interested in most. My brother also seems to like this idea a lot haha.

Soon the Beta version will be released which will include the BO2 perks on all the maps too. Stay tuned!
Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 02:07:36 pm by Moderator (Approval)
:thumbsup-smiley:1
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
bondson_47's Groups
Hi friend,

I am very happy to hear you're enjoying the mod. It has a been a lot of work, but BO1 zombies has always been my favorite, I'm having a great time realizing its potential.

Your weapon request is difficult to fulfill unfortunately. Black Ops has a HARD limit on the number of weapons existing within the game, I am pushing up against that limit with the double pack-a-punch pretty closely. I am no good at porting weapons, but if the models are out there it is doable. Unfortunately, it is not high on my priority list at the moment.

If you visit my discord, I have cited the features I intend to add next, I will move items up and down on that list considering what the community is interested in most. My brother also seems to like this idea a lot haha.

Soon the Beta version will be released which will include the BO2 perks on all the maps too. Stay tuned!
Including Tombstone and WhoWho at the same time?
These two perks may conflict with each other. How to combine their effects?

My suggestion:

Whoswho:
When you are downed, you can press F to spawn a clone. The clone only has a start pistol.
Rescue yourself within the time limit to take back all weapons and perks (Whoswho will be cosumed).
If you are unable to rescue yourself within the time limit or the corpse cannot be reached (such as falling under the cliff of the moon), you will continue the game as the doppelganger. (Withou any perk or weapons) (All these features are the same as BO2, except you have the option to spawn a clone or not)
If you are downed as doppelganger in solo, it will end the game as you are fully dead.

Pro Whoswho version:
Zombies ignore clones.Rescue yourself within the time limit to get back all weapons and perks (including Who skills).
Unable to rescue yourself within the time limit or the corpse cannot be resurrected, you will continue the game as a clone, but retain all your weapons and buffs. (Who skill will be consumed).

Tombstone:
Drop a tombstone power-up after the player bleed out (No Press F option no more)
When the player spawns (immediately), if the player is to grab the Tombstone power-up, they will receive the perks (except Tombstone) and guns possessed before going down. (Tombstone stays for 90s ) (Exactly same as BO2 but you don’t need to wait for next round to respawn)
If you are downed and revived by teammates, you will lost all perks.
In solo, Tombstone will only take itself and quick revive after you are revived.

Tombstone Pro:
Drop a tombstone power-up after the player downed (No Press F option no more)
Teammates can simply grab that tombstone to immediately revive player, and player can keep all the perks and weapons!
In solo, Tombstone will only take itself after you are revived. Player can keep quick revive perk.

Combination:
Player had tomb and whoswho at the same time, the mechanics of respawning depend on the last soda the player drank.
If you have tombstone after whoswho, it would only have the tombstone effect.
If you have whoswho after tombestone, it would only have the whoswho effect.

But as extra buff, all the Power-up drops in the map will stay for 20 seconds longer, Power up effect last 10 seconds longer. (Can be accumulated based on the number of players them have tombstone and whoswho at the same time)

///Vulture aid might be limited by BO1 fx limit, like in Rennaissance Mod(They need to cut Vulture in Ascension and later maps)So you may need to cut off those "Visualize all perks and drops on the map" show up features (Og players already know where they are) Vulture aid should only give you ammo/point drop and green gas effect.
Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 03:22:29 pm by Moderator (Approval)
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
I have no idea what I did wrong, I put in the whole folder from the download and also the extra 2 files for it that didn't come with it for some reason, and the game was just fucking bugged to shit. None of the easter egg songs work, the teleporters never work in five, you NEVER can get to area 51 in moon, the quotes are gone, what the hell did I do?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Holy_Buckets's Groups
I have no idea what I did wrong, I put in the whole folder from the download and also the extra 2 files for it that didn't come with it for some reason, and the game was just fucking bugged to shit. None of the easter egg songs work, the teleporters never work in five, you NEVER can get to area 51 in moon, the quotes are gone, what the hell did I do?

On my GitHub page there is a link to an installation video. I also cover some FAQ and other potential errors you may encounter when installing.

Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 08:00:47 am by Moderator (Approval)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Holy_Buckets's Groups
Including Tombstone and WhoWho at the same time?
These two perks may conflict with each other. How to combine their effects?

My suggestion:

Whoswho:
When you are downed, you can press F to spawn a clone. The clone only has a start pistol.
Rescue yourself within the time limit to take back all weapons and perks (Whoswho will be cosumed).
If you are unable to rescue yourself within the time limit or the corpse cannot be reached (such as falling under the cliff of the moon), you will continue the game as the doppelganger. (Withou any perk or weapons) (All these features are the same as BO2, except you have the option to spawn a clone or not)
If you are downed as doppelganger in solo, it will end the game as you are fully dead.

Pro Whoswho version:
Zombies ignore clones.Rescue yourself within the time limit to get back all weapons and perks (including Who skills).
Unable to rescue yourself within the time limit or the corpse cannot be resurrected, you will continue the game as a clone, but retain all your weapons and buffs. (Who skill will be consumed).

Tombstone:
Drop a tombstone power-up after the player bleed out (No Press F option no more)
When the player spawns (immediately), if the player is to grab the Tombstone power-up, they will receive the perks (except Tombstone) and guns possessed before going down. (Tombstone stays for 90s ) (Exactly same as BO2 but you don’t need to wait for next round to respawn)
If you are downed and revived by teammates, you will lost all perks.
In solo, Tombstone will only take itself and quick revive after you are revived.

Tombstone Pro:
Drop a tombstone power-up after the player downed (No Press F option no more)
Teammates can simply grab that tombstone to immediately revive player, and player can keep all the perks and weapons!
In solo, Tombstone will only take itself after you are revived. Player can keep quick revive perk.

Combination:
Player had tomb and whoswho at the same time, the mechanics of respawning depend on the last soda the player drank.
If you have tombstone after whoswho, it would only have the tombstone effect.
If you have whoswho after tombestone, it would only have the whoswho effect.

But as extra buff, all the Power-up drops in the map will stay for 20 seconds longer, Power up effect last 10 seconds longer. (Can be accumulated based on the number of players them have tombstone and whoswho at the same time)

///Vulture aid might be limited by BO1 fx limit, like in Rennaissance Mod(They need to cut Vulture in Ascension and later maps)So you may need to cut off those "Visualize all perks and drops on the map" show up features (Og players already know where they are) Vulture aid should only give you ammo/point drop and green gas effect.
Hi, thanks for the ideas, here are my thoughts.

I dislike both Who's Who and Tombstone. I think they are gimmicky bonuses, are very high variance and difficult to balance, and in some cases they incentivize dying, which is silly. There is really only so much you can do with the "death mechanic".

That being said, some community members are fans of these perks,  so maybe I will consider supporting at least Who's Who.

My solution:

I think Who's Who is best converted to the "upgraded" version of QR. It fits the theme of revival, and helps out a somewhat under-powered QR Pro perk. If people really like Who's Who, perhaps I'll reconsider, but I strongly believe perks should help you *not* die.

I'm not interested in Tombstone. Far in the future (Prob BO3, not BO1, but maybe), I would rework the death mechanic so the player is converted to a Zombie instead of simply becoming a spectator. Given a new mechanic to work with, I could create a Tombstone 2.0 that had some non-gimmicky effects.

I have been able to circumvent the Vulture FX issue with some clever code. I hope it winds up looking good (non gimmicky) to players :)

Thanks for your interest and support of the mod, I enjoy these discussions!

Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 08:00:50 am by Moderator (Approval)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
bondson_47's Groups
Hi, thanks for the ideas, here are my thoughts.

I dislike both Who's Who and Tombstone. I think they are gimmicky bonuses, are very high variance and difficult to balance, and in some cases they incentivize dying, which is silly. There is really only so much you can do with the "death mechanic".

That being said, some community members are fans of these perks,  so maybe I will consider supporting at least Who's Who.

My solution:

I think Who's Who is best converted to the "upgraded" version of QR. It fits the theme of revival, and helps out a somewhat under-powered QR Pro perk. If people really like Who's Who, perhaps I'll reconsider, but I strongly believe perks should help you *not* die.

I'm not interested in Tombstone. Far in the future (Prob BO3, not BO1, but maybe), I would rework the death mechanic so the player is converted to a Zombie instead of simply becoming a spectator. Given a new mechanic to work with, I could create a Tombstone 2.0 that had some non-gimmicky effects.

I have been able to circumvent the Vulture FX issue with some clever code. I hope it winds up looking good (non gimmicky) to players :)

Thanks for your interest and support of the mod, I enjoy these discussions!
Thank you for replying to my message.
I was just thinking Who’s who and Tombstone have the weirdest mechanics and the most awesome music at the same time, and I’d like to see someone to keep the vending machine and music while using it for other purposes. It doesn't have to be a BO2 perk like mechanic. BO2 should add perks that can immune magma damage in transit, reduce falling damage in die rise. Instead of these weird perks.

In addition, I would like to ask if a new feature can be added:
Weapons from the box will come with a random normal camo (multiplayer game camouflage such as Woodland, Sahara)
And upgraded weapons will come with a random PaP camo (like BO3, there are multiple styles)
Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 04:00:13 pm by Moderator (Approval)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
seanathan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

On my GitHub page there is a link to an installation video. I also cover some FAQ and other potential errors you may encounter when installing.

Thank you, I played the full mod. The problem is that the zombies are vanilla and are WAY too easy to kill. Adding boss zombies to maps and/or making zombies faster would be great for this mod. I also hope you fix the double upgraded names too, and the double pack a punched PPSH and AK47 were pretty lackluster, especially in ammo. Oh and also for me Five glitches after the pentagon thief goes away and I'm stuck on that round. Cool mod though!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Holy_Buckets's Groups

Thank you, I played the full mod. The problem is that the zombies are vanilla and are WAY too easy to kill. Adding boss zombies to maps and/or making zombies faster would be great for this mod. I also hope you fix the double upgraded names too, and the double pack a punched PPSH and AK47 were pretty lackluster, especially in ammo. Oh and also for me Five glitches after the pentagon thief goes away and I'm stuck on that round. Cool mod though!
Thanks for the feedback. The zombies are not vanilla, actually. However, I am aware the normal mode is pretty easy. If you turn on the option "Tough Zombies" (or expensive perks) it should make it more difficult. And/or if you play Apocalypse mode which I have intentionally balanced to be difficult.

The names would be nice to fix, but there are many changes to make, don't have time to dedicate creative energy right now. Ideally the community can provide some ideas as the mod gains more popularity.

Will look into the Pentagon issue, thanks for letting me know and for checking it out!!
Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 12:19:47 am by Moderator (Approval)
Date Registered: 30 April 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Chaoslord's Groups
Chaoslord's Contact & Social Links
Howdy! I got just a couple o' things to say here.

1. For me, Kino stops after the second dog round; it locks up and doesn't advance.

2. The Zombie counter isn't accurate anymore, in the sense that instead of total remaining, it randomly counts up.

3. Player names don't match to player models, neither do voice lines; they get mixed up sometimes.

3. PLEASE don't give up on this! I wanna see this grow!
Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 08:59:46 am by Moderator (Approval)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
seanathan's Groups
For the weapon names, I would just use the normal paped name for it tbh. I think that would be okay, maybe just add a new pap camo to the X2 variant?? Also I didn't even know there were other modes, that's completely my fault.
Date Registered: 5 March 2024
Last active: 11 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Drago Boss's Groups
Drago Boss's Contact & Social Links
Hi friend,

Looking forward to future updates. This mod is truly a masterpiece. Too bad about the KS-23. I guess I'll have to find another way to get it into the mod.

Btw, where can I find you on Discord?

Thanks and best regards,
Drago
Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 10:18:26 am by Moderator (Approval)

Loading ...