Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
So for my museum Zombies map, I would like to know if there are any very notible/stand out models, scenes, or weapons you would like to see in my map!

Misc. Info about it...
-Based on the MW2 Museum map
-To be filled with tons of Call of Duty memorabilia
-Each area is themed differently, the main spawn room is just the main Cod room, filled with things from BO3, BO2, WaW, and a secret hidden game... Basically the main games with Zombies

-The next area is the Armory, which is a collection of guns spanning from WaW all the way through Infinite Warfare, along with various scorestreaks, characters, and vehicles on display (and no, you can't just take the weapons from the display cases, that would make it too easy)

-there will be one area solely dedicated to zombies... Including zombies exclusive weapons, models, and other cool zombies related items on display.

-The next area is the final area (for now), which is the lobby. The lobby is essentially a place for food, and the Gift Shop obviously. Not giving away much for this area because it's not even close to done yet... But there possibly may be another area.

if you have suggestions for a new area, or some zombies related things to put in the map, please let me know!
Date Registered: 31 March 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
sryanbruen's Contact & Social Links
So for my museum Zombies map, I would like to know if there are any very notible/stand out models, scenes, or weapons you would like to see in my map!

ACR, SCAR-H, UMP45, FAMAS, AA-12, just because it's the MW2 museum  ;D.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
ACR, SCAR-H, UMP45, FAMAS, AA-12, just because it's the MW2 museum  ;D.
Already got the ACR and UMP  :D

Loading ...