Date Registered: 11 December 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
mattkoon's Groups
mattkoon's Contact & Social Links
If anyone is reading this please, I need some assistance. I am currently working on my 3rd zombies map and I ran into a issue. I was trying out the "Light Grid Sky" Tool and placed a light and a reflection probe underneath the grid to try and get some light outside instead of inside the building. I know you can't leave floating light/reflection probes outside or else it will get an error. I compiled my map and it worked only problem is I can no longer jump..I've tryed everything to fix it and can't seem to figure out what happened. I removed the light/reflection probe and the light grid and my jump still doesn't work. I reseted the controls to default settings and that didn't work. I tryed assigning my jump to another key and THAT didn't even work...I can still crouch and prone but can't jump. I loaded other custom maps to see if it was my computer or my keyboard but it was neither. I can jump in those custom maps just fine except mine..I also restarted my computer and that didn't do anything. Im stuck and would really appreciate it if anyone can help me figure out why the hell my jump stopped working completely :'(

Loading ...