My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Here's some suggestions for the mod(if these haven't already been done.)

M1A1 Carbine
-change name to M1 Carbine(the M1A1 version had a wireframe folding stock)
-increase the Widdershins RC-1's magazine cap and reserve ammo cap

BAR
-Increase The Widow Maker's reserve ammo cap

PTRS-41
-Increase The Penetrator's reserve ammo cap

MP40
-Increase The Afterburner's reserve ammo cap

The reason I am making these suggestions is that it doesn't feel right to upgrade a weapon and have it keep pretty much the same amount of reserve ammo. In the case of the M1 Carbine, having it's upgraded version maintain the 15 round magazine is a joke.
Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 12:28:57 pm by mxtxm
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 January 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Doctor22's Groups
Doctor22's Contact & Social Links
I was hoping you'd make custom first person hands for the characters rather than using the black ops models since they don't exactly match the 3rd person character models but this still looks really good though so far, keep up the good work.
Date Registered: 30 December 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
jiggy22's Contact & Social Linksarchdukesquidlyllljiggy22
I was hoping you'd make custom first person hands for the characters rather than using the black ops models since they don't exactly match the 3rd person character models but this still looks really good though so far, keep up the good work.

Aside from Takeo's, I always thought they were pretty accurate for the most part, but I get what you mean! They're just what I've been so used to over the years, it would feel weird not to use them. Certainly better than all four of them using the same boring US marine hands! Thanks for the comment :)

As for the buffs for the weapons mentioned above: done, done, done, and done! I always hated how insignificant the upgrade was for those weapons! Especially the M1 Carbine, it could've been done so much better.
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
As for the buffs for the weapons mentioned above: done, done, done, and done! I always hated how insignificant the upgrade was for those weapons! Especially the M1 Carbine, it could've been done so much better.
Great. Other suggestions would be to give weapons attachments when pap. Maybe appeture on m1 carbine and the version of the ptrs that has iron sights. I have only seen the iron sight version on one map a long time ago. It would be cool to see it again.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
Great. Other suggestions would be to give weapons attachments when pap. Maybe appeture on m1 carbine and the version of the ptrs that has iron sights. I have only seen the iron sight version on one map a long time ago. It would be cool to see it again.

I was actually thinking of trying to do that, to make a version of the PTRS with iron sights like from the IOS version. Sometimes I really dislike using sniper rifles, so that'd be pretty cool. As for other weapon attachments, I've already given the FG42 its scope, and the upgraded Mosin-Nagant features a bayonet. I'll see what else I can do with the other weapons!
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I was actually thinking of trying to do that, to make a version of the PTRS with iron sights like from the IOS version. Sometimes I really dislike using sniper rifles, so that'd be pretty cool. As for other weapon attachments, I've already given the FG42 its scope, and the upgraded Mosin-Nagant features a bayonet. I'll see what else I can do with the other weapons!
question, are the attachments limited to W@W only?
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
question, are the attachments limited to W@W only?

If you mean weapons, then probably not. Though not technically an attachment, I was thinking of using the akimbo Model 1887's from MW2 for the upgraded version in my mod. Sure, it'd be synched instead of a true dual wield, but that'd be pretty cool! Aside from that, there are the attachments for the BO AK47, the Mauser's ACOG scope, and some others that I can't think of right now that'd be other possible attachments.

EDIT: I did a thing:

Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 05:50:14 am by jiggy22
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I was thinking if the attachments aren't limited to just W@W ones (pretty lackluster) you could branch out and get one from other CoD's (Noob Tube, Flamethrower, masterkey, etc.)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
I was thinking if the attachments aren't limited to just W@W ones (pretty lackluster) you could branch out and get one from other CoD's (Noob Tube, Flamethrower, masterkey, etc.)

Probably not, still wanna stick to the limits of the WWII era. Of course, there are still attachments like dual-mag, and maybe even variable zoom if that's possible. We'll see what happens!

I'm currently working on re-making this mod from scratch, as there are way too many bugs in this first version. Not too difficult actually, most of my time had been spent working on porting weapons and creating script functions, so it shouldn't put me back by that much! Hopefully after gaining more experience with this kind of stuff, my second go at this will yield much better results!

On a semi-unrelated note, I was finally able to get the muzzle flash for Mustang & Sally to work. Well, kind of. The right gun uses the correct flash, but the left one uses the standard pistol flash. Eh, it's as good as it'll get for now!
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
mxtxm's Groups
Probably not, still wanna stick to the limits of the WWII era. Of course, there are still attachments like dual-mag, and maybe even variable zoom if that's possible. We'll see what happens!

I think variable zoom is possible if you script the alternate zoom to activate the same way as a grenade launcher. I think is was TMG Christmas that had the QBB-LSW with the bo2 hybrid optic and you would change which sight you were using by hitting te grenade launcher button. There could be an issue if the player were to hold both the imploder and whatever has the variable zoom. Maybe look into making it mandatory for the the player to have the weapon out for them to use the grenade launcher or zoom.
Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 04:44:22 am by mxtxm
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I think variable zoom is possible if you script the alternate zoom to activate the same way as a grenade launcher. I think is was TMG Christmas that had the QBB-LSW with the bo2 hybrid optic and you would change which sight you were using by hitting te grenade launcher button. There could be an issue if the player were to hold both the imploder and whatever has the variable zoom. Maybe look into making it mandatory for the the player to have the weapon out for them to use the grenade launcher or zoom.
would just need to make sure no two guns use the same alt slot
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
We'll have to see what happens, I'm not sure if variable zoom scopes were even invented until long after WWII haha
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telescopic_sight

Not sure but half certain 1835 was before wwii lol
Date Registered: 5 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
goanna678's Groups
goanna678's Contact & Social Linksgoanna67
will you add explosive bullets to the upgraded KAR98k?
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
will you add explosive bullets to the upgraded KAR98k?

Probably not, but all of the bolt-action rifles have been given a much-needed damage and multiplier buff, otherwise nobody would have any reason to ever use them lol

Loading ...