Date Registered: 25 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
StraightArrow's Groups
StraightArrow's Contact & Social Links
I figured I'd make another update a month after my last one. I've been equally working on all four mods of the WaW maps, while my Kino and CotD mods are currently sitting in limbo since the beta mod tools have been stressing me out. I'll get them done eventually though, I'd rather just focus on what I'm able to work on as of now.

The weapons list for each WaW map has been set in stone at this point, and running over it, I can confirm that there'll be:
11 Pistols
6 Bolt-Action Rifles
8 Rifles
13 Submachine Guns
7 Sniper Rifles
5 Shotguns
9 Light Machine Guns
2 Flamethrowers
4 Launchers
7 Melee Weapons
3 Specials
7 Wonder Weapons

These weapons will be spanned across all four mods of course (Kino and CotD not included for now). I've decided that I definitely will be including all of the mods together as one complete download, so even if I get all four WaW mods done by tomorrow, they'll still have to wait until the two BO mods are completed.

Thanks a bunch for being one of the only modders/scripters to be working on old school guns/weapons! No disrespect to the work done so far (I could never do this stuff), but I don't really know why we need everyone working on bringing staves and futuristic pistols into world war 2/Vietnam era :/ I hope you can bring these guns to Moon, Ascension, Five, etc. as well! Also would be cool to see a WW1 gun mod for perish/origins in the very, very distant future ;)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 December 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
jiggy22's Groups
jiggy22's Contact & Social Linksarchdukesquidlyllljiggy22
I've been toying around with the idea of mods of other maps, including Ascension and Moon, but I'd probably move more towards using more 60s-era weapons. It kinda ticked me off how Black Ops was a game that took place in the '60s, but featured weapons that hadn't been invented until as late as the mid-90s. Of course, that doesn't rule out the possibility of WWII-era weapons appearing, since many of them were used in the Korean/Vietnam wars (the Thomspon, M1 Garand, Grease Gun, PPSh-41, and the Browning M1919 all come to mind).

I'm planning on creating a new WIP page for my mod project as a whole, since its certainly outgrown just Der Riese at this point!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
I'll be releasing this mod pretty soon now in an "as-is" state, as I'm looking to expand my focus primarily towards Black Ops going forward. As this'll be released as a mostly finished mod, there'll be a few bugs that will be fixed for the Black Ops version. The other three mods of the WaW maps won't be coming however, as I'll be saving that for my big Black Ops mod package, which'll include (as of now) six maps (Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten, and Call of the Dead). I'll be making a WIP post for that after this release drops, so be on the lookout for that soon!
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
Dude, this sounds awesome! I cant wait until this mod comes out (unless something happened and its cancelled :p ) Cant anyone else see the pictures? they have a huge photobucket error on it.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
Dude, this sounds awesome! I cant wait until this mod comes out (unless something happened and its cancelled :p ) Cant anyone else see the pictures? they have a huge photobucket error on it.

Nah, it's not cancelled. I've just been suffering from burnout after having worked on this stuff for six months straight. Plus, I'm also kind of waiting for CoD:WWII to come out, so I can use the weapons featured there for my mods.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
Nah, it's not cancelled. I've just been suffering from burnout after having worked on this stuff for six months straight. Plus, I'm also kind of waiting for CoD:WWII to come out, so I can use the weapons featured there for my mods.

oh cool dude, glad that this is still being worked on! Hopefully this will come out pretty soon, good luck :)
Date Registered: 25 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
StraightArrow's Groups
StraightArrow's Contact & Social Links
Hey, just want to encourage you to try to finish sooner rather than later. I know the grind can be hard, but you'll lose momentum. There will always be "something else" to wait for, but make sure you don't lose sight of what you have now. A lot of people are excited for this mod, or even an "in-progress" version because you have a lot of good stuff now! I'm a perfectionist so I understand wanting everything to be perfect. We're rooting for you man.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
Hey, just want to encourage you to try to finish sooner rather than later. I know the grind can be hard, but you'll lose momentum. There will always be "something else" to wait for, but make sure you don't lose sight of what you have now. A lot of people are excited for this mod, or even an "in-progress" version because you have a lot of good stuff now! I'm a perfectionist so I understand wanting everything to be perfect. We're rooting for you man.

kinda has a point there, the world war 2 game wont be out for a while so I suggest just polishing up what you have right now and release it as soon as possible and so later on if you still have the motivation to work on this mod then that will be great. Just don't give up on this mod when its so far in development just to be brought down from the lack of interest, nobody would like that.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
Thanks for the words of inspiration haha. I'll definitely have the WaW version out by the end of the month!
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
Thanks for the words of inspiration haha. I'll definitely have the WaW version out by the end of the month!

thanks man, very exited for this mod to come out :D

Double Post Merge: July 19, 2017, 07:21:15 am

thanks man, very exited for this mod to out :D
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:21:15 am by 12spiderweb
Date Registered: 7 June 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kokoko's Groups
kokoko's Contact & Social Links
Hey.Are you still working with this mod?If you are keep it up.Im really hyped about this mod
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
Hey.Are you still working with this mod?If you are keep it up.Im really hyped about this mod

Dropping tomorrow, look out for it on the mod release page!
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups

so exited! Shame this mod doesn't have an easter egg in it though but never or less, its going to be brilliant!
Date Registered: 7 June 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kokoko's Groups
kokoko's Contact & Social Links

Yaas!Nice.so do i search in this page for the mod tommorow or somewhere else?Anyways great job and thanks for making this  :)

Loading ...