My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
Probably not, but all of the bolt-action rifles have been given a much-needed damage and multiplier buff, otherwise nobody would have any reason to ever use them lol
Nice. I love sniper rifles so it's good to hear they got a massive buff.
A new question have for you is, "Will the M1 Garand's damage profile be changed to match the MX Garand from bo3?"
I fun as the rifle grenades are(if you don't blow yourself up) I kind of care more about the performance of the main gun.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 December 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
jiggy22's Contact & Social Linksarchdukesquidlyllljiggy22
Nice. I love sniper rifles so it's good to hear they got a massive buff.
A new question have for you is, "Will the M1 Garand's damage profile be changed to match the MX Garand from bo3?"
I fun as the rifle grenades are(if you don't blow yourself up) I kind of care more about the performance of the main gun.

I unfortunately can't play BO3 because my laptop isn't powerful enough, so I'm not familiar with the MX Garand variant. From what I'm looking up right now, all of the weapons in BO3 zombies appear to deal higher damage than in previous games. If that really is the case, then if I decide to buff the M1 Garand up to the MX Garand's stats, I'd have to do the same for pretty much every other weapon, so that the buffed M1 Garand isn't dealing more damage than an MG is at a high round.

But aside from that, another buff is that pretty much all upgraded semi-automatic weapons feature no fire cap, the weapon will fire as fast as you can click your mouse. That always annoyed me on the stock maps, I figured that it should have been a no-brainer to add that feature.

I'm also thinking about adding a double PAP, with the re-upgraded weapons using the camo from BO. The hardest part about this is definitely deciding what names to give them. Right now, I'm just giving most of them names of the upgraded weapons from BO3, with a few exceptions of course. Some of them are pretty easy to come up with though (ex. M1927 > Speakeasy > Untouchable; MP40 > The Afterburner > Afterburner 2.0, etc. ). We'll of course see what happens!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
Been busy with a lot of stuff regarding this mod, I'm just not posting about it on here because I want to keep at least some of it a surprise for people! One thing that I've been recently working on is taking pieces from various weapons and putting them together to make all new weapons, ones that I've never seen in any mod for WaW. Definitely not spoiling any of those!  ;)
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Been busy with a lot of stuff regarding this mod, I'm just not posting about it on here because I want to keep at least some of it a surprise for people! One thing that I've been recently working on is taking pieces from various weapons and putting them together to make all new weapons, ones that I've never seen in any mod for WaW. Definitely not spoiling any of those!  ;)
ok dont spoil us  ;) keep up the good work
Date Registered: 16 May 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
throughcracker's Contact & Social Links
Has there been any progress made? I'm really excited to see this map someday soon.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
Has there been any progress made? I'm really excited to see this map someday soon.

I've been working on replacing a bunch of the weapon models with newer, nicer-looking ones from game such as Enemy Front and Battlefield 1, progress is definitely being made, I'm just not making that many updates to keep it as more of a surprise. No spoilers anymore!

Spanning across the mods of all four WaW maps (Kino not included for now), I've listed all of the weapons in the running for appearances, and so far, there are around:

- 10 pistols
- 6 bolt-action rifles
- 8 rifles
- 21 submachine guns
- 6 sniper rifles
- 5 shotguns
- 11 light machine guns
- 3 rocket launchers
- 3 grenade types
- 13 specials
- 8 Wonder Weapons

I'll be trying to create a nice range of variety between the four mods, so that means that a couple weapons might appear in one map, but be absent in another. Part of that may be due to weapon limitations (T4M won't let me have more than 128 weapons for some frustrating reason), but variety is definitely the big key here!

Okay, I can spoil at least one weapon right now, can I? :)

Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for working on this map, looking forward to adding EGG to the end, BOSS zombie, perfect. Thank you :troll:
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
- 13 specials
- 8 Wonder Weapons
(Image removed from quote.)

That's a lot of wonder weapons/specials, are they all from Call of Duty?
Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 08:50:44 pm by PSNtoonjuice
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
That's a lot of wonder weapons/specials, are they all from Call of Duty?

Most of the weapons in the specials category include knives, as well as flamethrowers, rocket launchers, the bowie knife, molotovs, etc. There are a bunch of weapons that'll be included that have never been seen in Call of Duty games before, such as the MP18 seen above. There are some other weapons that I'd love to use, but I have no available animations that fit with them. One of these is the Owen Gun, an Australian SMG produced in 1942. So if I really do wanna use it, then I guess I'll have to start practicing on making my own animations! ;)
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
"Mod builder lied. Everything isn't ok."
pwman123's Groups
pwman123's Contact & Social Linkspwman123pwman123pwman123
what font are you using? I swear it's the exact same one that I use.  ;D
Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 02:32:36 am by pwman123
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
what font are you using? I swear it's the exact same one that I use.  ;D

Not sure of the exact name of the font, but it's the same one used in Der Berg, taken from the publicly released assets. I might end up changing it to something else though, sonce I don't like how dashes are now invisible (ex. displaying "Amm-O-Matic" as "Amm O Matic").

Another thing to note about the Wonder Weapons is that even though I'm hoping to have 8+ spanned across all four or so mods, I'm still running into trouble with the scripts and fx and whatnot for some of them. Especially the Winter's Howl, I'd love to get that one working properly!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
If there's anyone out there reading this thread, wondering whether or not I'm still working on this mod, I definitely still am, I'm just not updating this page that much. Mostly because this forum has been dying for the past few weeks, but also because I don't want to spoil any more than I already have. But yeah, these mods are pretty much all that I work on nowadays. I've finally begun to understand how to mod Black Ops, so my "DLC4" mod of Kino Der Toten is currently underway as well. In addition, I'm also looking to make a mod of Call of the Dead, which'll remove George and replace the four actors with the original crew. In addition as well, I'm also diddling around with a mod of the campaign, which'll make many small fixes and improvements to the story. One small gripe that I always had with the mission "Vendetta" was that the Germans were using the US-built M2 Flamethrower, as opposed to the German-made Flammenwerfer 41. Well not any longer they are!

So yeah, that's just my little update as of now. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to declare the mod as "done", but when it's reached a level of which I'm satisfied with, then I'll begin beta testing and prep for release. As specified much earlier, I mentioned how I'm working on mods of all four WaW zombie maps, in addition to Kino Der Toten and Call of the Dead. I'm still debating on whether to release them one at a time, or together as one huge download. It'll probably come down to the latter, but we'll find out when we get there!
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
pwman123's Groups
pwman123's Contact & Social Linkspwman123pwman123pwman123

So yeah, that's just my little update as of now. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to declare the mod as "done", but when it's reached a level of which I'm satisfied with, then I'll begin beta testing and prep for release. As specified much earlier, I mentioned how I'm working on mods of all four WaW zombie maps, in addition to Kino Der Toten and Call of the Dead. I'm still debating on whether to release them one at a time, or together as one huge download. It'll probably come down to the latter, but we'll find out when we get there!
hit me up if you need someone for beta testing!  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
You got it man  ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
jiggy22's Groups
I figured I'd make another update a month after my last one. I've been equally working on all four mods of the WaW maps, while my Kino and CotD mods are currently sitting in limbo since the beta mod tools have been stressing me out. I'll get them done eventually though, I'd rather just focus on what I'm able to work on as of now.

The weapons list for each WaW map has been set in stone at this point, and running over it, I can confirm that there'll be:
11 Pistols
6 Bolt-Action Rifles
8 Rifles
13 Submachine Guns
7 Sniper Rifles
5 Shotguns
9 Light Machine Guns
2 Flamethrowers
4 Launchers
7 Melee Weapons
3 Specials
7 Wonder Weapons

These weapons will be spanned across all four mods of course (Kino and CotD not included for now). I've decided that I definitely will be including all of the mods together as one complete download, so even if I get all four WaW mods done by tomorrow, they'll still have to wait until the two BO mods are completed.

Loading ...