Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
RelicFades's Groups
RelicFades's Contact & Social LinksRelicFades
NOTE: - This map was used for this form, but I have tested many similar fresh re-creations just to be extra safe.
This is a small test map to see if I got everything working correctly.

I am desperate; please help me I have been trying to fix this for days. My problem is listed/explained below.

Just a few things to note: I have the bought WaW on steam, and it is downloaded on my E:/ drive. The map was generated using UGX Script Placer 2.0.1. Now, I have tried this with 3 fresh reinstalls of the whole mod and game, two different computers, and two different operating systems (Win 10 Home & Win 7 Ult). There seems to be a problem with my steam and root directory files (my root directory is the "raw" folder I believe). Disclaimer: I'm not all that good at this stuff yet. I am new to this modding so I may not understand everything.

Problem: Whenever I make a map like the one in that picture I uploaded to Imgur which is a screenshot of the map I was going  to test, I am not able to launch it through the "Launcher" (like the one that you can compile etc. in). The error code I get is: Steam Error Application load error 5:0000065434 (This error is found in one of my next screenshots)

When I also compile and (mapname)_patch file it tells me I am missing materials and I can't do anything but exit out of the game. (keep in mind here the "mapname"_patch file was compiled with normal checked settings as if I were patching the normal non_patch file): (and I can't click exit in the game, it won't do anything, I have to click on the red "X" at the top hand right corner, although if I put my mouse over the "exit" in the game it is highlighted)
Anyways...
If I only check the "Build Fastfiles" and "Run Map After Compile" ONLY then I get that dreaded "Steam Error Applicati...blah blah" (the same steam error i mentioned the first time; thus why I use non_patch file settings in the problem above as if i were compiling the non_patch mod file otherwise i just get this error)

When I launch my mod in WaW and run: map "mapname" OR devmap "mapname" , (both work), the game launches and then a file error pops up like this
The files are not always the same I have tired 3 fresh test map creations like this one and there has been a _zombiemode_dogs and mptype(something) file problem(s), in short, THERE IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM THAT INVOLVES MISSING FILES/SCRIPTS/WHATEVER (sorry for caps)

I have been searching for a very, very long time. I am desperate. My WaW name is: RelicFades , I have discord, teamspeak, curse, etc. (I don't use Skype though, but I am willing for this if I must) If there is any other information you guys would like to know PLEASE ASK ME I will gladly provide it.
I will check up on this forum couple times daily until solved. Thankyou to all who replies. I greatly appreciate feedback and advice.
Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:57:52 am by Sidzzz
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
EmpGeneral's Groups
EmpGeneral's Contact & Social LinksldraweEletricStorm
Lol,never saw anything like that.

1st:The Raw folder is not WaW root folder,the root folder is Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty:World at War

2nd:Where did you download your mod tools?Did you download the patches and installed it correctly?Try using this one:https://mega.nz/#!5kwyCYYQ!Onn3s3SfJjrombt7b1lUOcFYAtzhg9T_X7c4SvJljbs         It have all modtools versions and all patches in it

3rd:When compiling your map make sure that these options are checked:Compile BSP,Compile lights,Connect paths,Compile reflections and Build fastfile

4th:When compile the patches select only ''Build fastfile"

Like I said i never saw anything similiar,and maybe you already have done the steps above,but I will try to help you as much as possible
Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:03:40 pm by EmpGeneral

Loading ...