Date Registered: 6 December 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
ecoin123's Groups
ecoin123's Contact & Social Links
Hello everyone! I am just getting into World at War custom zombies and me and a couple of friends are making a map, and my friend had an idea that I thought was great. 1. Is there any way I could make a perk that once picked up the zombies movement is slowed down? 2. If unfortunately there isn't a way for the previous question  maybe there is a way to have it so you pick up a perk and what it does is when you shoot a zombie it shoots the arms off instantly. Thank you! I really hope there is a way for one of my questions!  :D
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) paypal.me/F3ARxReaper666
discord server:
https://discord.gg/tsGHW99
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
1. definitely possible, ive done it myself, dont know if anyone else has but its not too hard to do

2. again, possible but only 1 arm, the gibbing system in waw only allows for 1 limb to be gibbed at a time, also as a perk this wouldn't be very practical, as it wont put the zombie at any disadvantage

Loading ...