UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[26/40] Schmerz - Must destroy Element 115 Meteor!

broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Dust
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
No Power

Power

Created by:  xJimmy33

Setting: Your only mission is to survive by any means necessary, and destroy the element 115 meteor and then survive for 10 more rounds before you are eaten alive by the zombies.

Positives: It has all Black Ops 1 guns, no World at War guns at all. It's got a easter egg which is pretty creative. Almost all the guns have different sounds added to them, and they are able to be pack a punched which adds a pretty cool effect to them. The ray gun that you get at the end is awesome. It has Black Ops 2 perk shaders, and powerup icons. You don't get color until you turn on the power similar to Ascension. Also has a custom ammo HUD.

Negatives: Some of the guns has no firing sounds and also no reload sounds. When you destroy the meteor you lose all your guns, and get a ray gun, and the starting pistol, Nambu. So if you want your guns back then you need to go hit the box again, you also lose monkey bombs. Jug is a little too expensive, it costs 3500 points instead of 2500. There are really no doors to open unless you count opening up every debris in front of perks, power, and the box. I would have liked some debris that opens up into a new area rather than a new item.

Conclusion: This map was made in about a week and he definitely has potential. This map and his first map folter was both made in a week and are really fun to play. It just goes to show you that you don't have to spend a month on a map for it to be good. Excited to see some more maps come from him.

Level of Detail: 6/10
Custom Content: 8/10
Fun Scale: 7/10
Replayability: 5/10

Score: 26/40

Download here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1478.0

Loading ...