Date Registered: 21 March 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
jayarebee's Groups
jayarebee's Contact & Social Links
As my subject title states, I am a newb to this zombie scene. I am so glad that a buddy of mine led me on to this mod. I immediately re-installed CoD WaW as I had the disc saved on my rack of games... I do have Steam, but I guess everything seems to install perfectly (so far), such as the few maps I've tried, nice easy executables.

I know how much the developers, mappers, coders, etc go through to put this work out for us... the last game I remember FREE maps, mods, additions, etc... was for Quake II and Quake III Arena. I used to work with Black Knight Productions who developed the Jailbreak: Prisoners of War mods for Q2/Q3. We have a blast for years playing Jailbreak/PoW on Quake III Arena... I remember the extensive coding, mapping, and testing we did... I was simply a beta tester.

What I've seen so far is amazing and I hope it continues, I would love to find people to play with..

Since my WaW is NON-Steam, I am not sure how to find players to play with... my Steam ID is  "jayarebee" if someone wants to add me on that... my name in the game is "servo"... I will have to play with the console and see what things I can mess around with.

I installed the Lan Fixed .exe, I tried looking for servers but didn't see any, I will have to search around for a list maybe.. either way playing solo has been great!

Keep up the great work, if anyone wants to play together I guess contact me through Steam since it's always open on my desktop... alias    JayAreBee .

Loading ...