Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
zkr1ll3x's Groups
zkr1ll3x's Contact & Social LinksZKR1LL3X
hey fellow mappers i need some help with my map  i was recently working on my map the one i ported over from world at waw i made a lot of improvements then since old models where basically undeleteable i just hid all the walls and erased everything else that wasn't important gave walls their textures selected all the walls made prefab then made a new map imported prefab stamped it moved the zombie spawns and normal player spawns gave it lighting changed the sky box to night then i came across  JBird632 tut on doors and i tried to make one loaded it and it ran before i did the door thing but for some reason when i loaded it again it loads the old version of the map ive deleted the doors and just selected everything again made it into a prefab and re did the spawn points and zombie spawns i cant  get the map to load anymore even if i paste the prefab in a different map or  start from the ground up i need help :( when i try the run feature in radiant it loads everything then goes to bo3 then its just the main menu of bo3 i go to zombies try to load my map and it says some players dont own this map im like wtf i own this map im making it so idk wtf the problem is im losing hope on my map :/ i can upload the prefab of my map if that helps ?  :'(                               
                  hit me up in messages or reply on here if you find a solution it would really help thank you i really just want to play my map
Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 08:32:41 am by zkr1ll3x

Loading ...