Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
UGX Chat Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I don't really know what to type here so....
Signature
MajorPwnege01's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
MajorPwnege01's Contact & Social LinksMajorPwnegeMajorPwnege1
Trooper94 you are now my waifu. That is really all I can say. Oh and also very happy to see this released, I'm proud of you.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
Oh and also very happy to see this released, I'm proud of you.

it shows that you have not played this map...
Date Registered: 5 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Just Having Fun.
Signature

Released Maps:
TRAPPED
LSD
24h Labs
LegoLand
Poseidome

[Coming Soon]
Downtown Bikini Bottom
ibounce's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ibounce's Contact & Social LinksiBounceyiBounceun1tedbouncersibouncey
Please fix the co-op bug.
Date Registered: 22 November 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Shrek the Ogre's Groups
Shrek the Ogre's Contact & Social Links
Did anyone find jug yet? I searched all over the place and couldn't find it.
Date Registered: 27 February 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R3Y3S's Groups
R3Y3S's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for your work, i test it 5 min and looks good but you must edit op post and say it´s a T4M map.
Date Registered: 4 June 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
GamingWolrd's Groups
GamingWolrd's Contact & Social LinksGamingWorldTheGamingWorld
Any bosses? Also any jumpscares/tutorials
Date Registered: 25 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Pull the trigger and turn the world to dust!
Signature
"Short, Controlled Bursts. Unless someone's trying to eat you. Then hold that trigger 'till it goes click!"
Okay, I'm going to be brief. This map makes me angry. It's not only annoying, it's unfinished. A lot of the background is plain as day, you can see where the map just ends in multiple areas, the layout is confusing and the way forwards isn't always clear, nothing is explained, the zombie soldiers with their guns that can kill you in only a few shots and have to be fought to get the power on can fuck right off and I fell through the map in the first zone (to the left of the railway building doors). I'd certainly like to try a lot of the features touted in the description, but frankly I don't have the patience and the two main ways I found to go ended in dead-ends anyway. So...yeah. Not a fan.
Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
Okay, I'm going to be brief. This map makes me angry. It's not only annoying, it's unfinished. A lot of the background is plain as day, you can see where the map just ends in multiple areas, the layout is confusing and the way forwards isn't always clear, nothing is explained, the zombie soldiers with their guns that can kill you in only a few shots and have to be fought to get the power on can fuck right off and I fell through the map in the first zone (to the left of the railway building doors). I'd certainly like to try a lot of the features touted in the description, but frankly I don't have the patience and the two main ways I found to go ended in dead-ends anyway. So...yeah. Not a fan.

Not to mention that even if you succeed in killing the soldiers and that by a miracle you have jugg, you will end up having a G_spawn error before being rounds 10 lol
The description of the map is more interesting than the map itself
Date Registered: 17 September 2014
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
Thanks,
- Ducky
ACDExDucky's Groups

Agreed, it's such as shame to see all of the content in the trailer and clear talent overcast by and hidden behind a wall of non-enjoyable, non-challenging but fiddly tasks.
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for the map and I want to work hard, through this map, but I met the wrong, my friends and I cannot be online, I hope you can solve and fix these problems, make the map more perfect, waiting for you to update
Date Registered: 3 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Trooper94's Groups
Trooper94's Contact & Social Links
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry for all the troubles you are experiencing with my map. Being my first mod, I wanted to put too much things and features, and due to my lack of experience some things are screwed up. Also, it was released too early, and I realize I had to make more accurate testing.

I have solved some of the problems (mapping falls, COOP bug), but I still have work to do, and I hope to release a much better version of the map, which can be not so confusing or complicated.

I hope I can release it as soon as possible. Until then, it is of great help that you can post the bugs and problems you are finding.

Best regards,
Trooper.
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
Being my first mod

Disregarding the bugs and issues, the very fact that this map is your first mod is truly unbelievable. This map sports features that very few maps even come close to. Quite impressive.
Date Registered: 22 September 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
12spiderweb's Groups
12spiderweb's Contact & Social Links
K so I very aware that you are fixing some bugs and improving some stuff on this map but if its alright I suggest some stuff pls?

1. the zombie guys are way to op, its really hard to survive while they are continuously spawning in. make them at least a one hit or make them similar to the ones in origins.

2. make the time for the capture points shorter because 30 seconds is just ridiculous.

3. I'm not sure if there is any more but I dropped into an area with the double tap upgrade starts and there is no way out of there unless there is a door (if so, pls make the door more visible)

4. the capture point near spawn (right from spawn) there is too tall/much grass, this results in me dropping down the hole in the area + unable to find the zombie soldiers

5. I think you should cheapen the doors in some areas like the first 2 in spawn for being a 1000 already and the drop down area near the capture point being 1250.

6. maybe a bit of design outside the map? Looks really bland and you can see the end.

that's about it. I'm sorry to report so much stuff (really!) This map looks amazing for a first try. It seems to have so much to do but with all these problems its really annoying to play.
Date Registered: 1 December 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
wilsonowen21's Groups
wilsonowen21's Contact & Social Links
Wow this map looks badass and im suprised its your first map, i hope all the bugs get ironed out eventually. I remember seeing this a long time ago on the WIP and the castle looked really cool.
Location: gbEurasian Plate, The Crust, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way
Date Registered: 4 November 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mod Tools Tutorial Creator YouTube.com/IceGrenade
Signature
YouTuber Call of Duty Mod Tools Tutorial Creator on YouTube.com/IceGrenade
IceGrenade's Groups
Crashing the game as soon as you try play it for me ;( was about to stream this map
Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 10:28:58 am by josh1600

Loading ...