My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
T4M is required to play this mod and any map with this mod on it!

Realism Mod 3.0 On NUK370WN by MikeVLC!  -V1.2-

The Realism Mod allows you to level up your character and unlock new perks and weapons/attachments while you do so! Right now this is the only map featuring this mod, but there will be more maps in the future and your character progress will transfer between maps making this the ultimate zombie-slaying experience!

You can fully customize the game settings from easy to insane, and turn special features on/off to play the game the way you want to! Choose between 5 different character classes (Medic, Assault, Tank, Breacher & Demolitionist), pick a starting weapon and unlock achievements to earn ways to customize your weapon and or character!

GOOGLE DRIVE:

MEDIAFIRE:

The mod features about 50 guns, and each weapon has attachments for you to unlock by getting kills with that weapon. Other features of the mod are:
-BO3 panzer soldat
-Juggernauts ( melee and minigun )
-Nova Crawlers
-Special zombies ( Kamikaze and Acid )
-Supply drops ( going from just points to OP special weapons, sentry guns and guard dogs )
-Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane and Realism difficulty ( last two are unlocked by prestiging ). Realism mode has no health regeneration, and plays more like an old fashionate shooter like Doom or Quake.
-Stat tracking: The Zombie Realism Mod 3.0 keeps track of just about every stat you can think of allowing you to know exactly how you are doing at all times. Wanna know how many headshots you got this game, how many times you've hit the mystery box, how many explosive kills you got, perks bought, downs, revives, boss kills, and many more...we keep track of all of it for you.
-Lots of smaller features like a viewmodel ammo-counter for some guns, dual wield guns (sync fire) with 3rd person anims, 4 different grenade types, custom wall buys, bo3 style pause menu, zombies can spawn in gibbed and where WaW models allow it multiple gibbing is possible and lots, lots more!!

For more information and details i suggest looking at Tomikaze's or my youtube channel, or just get playing and find out for yourself!

CREDITS:
Tomikaze – Had the idea for seeing an updated version of the Realism mod get made as well as many of the features that went into it. He also tested the mod once or twice ; )
This whole project would not have been completed without the input and enthousiasm of you! Thanks man!

Mod contributors:

MikeVLC – letting us use NUK37OWN to introduce the mod to the community, being the first one and getting everything working with my horrible instructions! Big thanks!

Treminaor – Huge thanks for a custom version of the UGX installer! As well as scripting help in the past and the use of the UGX-style points HUD.

UGX in general

ElTitoPricus – the player models and viewhands and also responsible for doing 90% of the weapons for this mod. Huge thanks!

MAKECENTS – tons of scripting help/advice and being an awesome and helpful guy in general!

Offthewall – dual wield viewmodel-fx, dual wield Deagle's, some scripting help and helping out with 3rd person animations.

Whippytrout
– superhero model, maya/rigging help and again being an incredibly good guy and helpful person in general!

StevieWonder87 – weapons, help and ideas and allowing us to use his map Industrial Estate for the Realism Mod! Also, going through all the pain of adapting the map for us while not even being actively modding (waw) anymore. Thanks dude!

RadimaX – made the custom menu backgrounds.

CHN – made the walking animation script, and again always being willing to help out.

XJimmy33 – testing, ideas and feedback.

DUKIP – Helped with menu scripting.

DTZxPorter and Modme

Aiden, Ray1235 and Scobalula for the Maya 2012 tools.

Zeroy – for the good old scripting reference.

Huruman – worldspawn and vision for NUK370WN.

Tudark – acid-zombie model

Mod testers:

JiffyNoodles & Nathiri – These guys are freakin’ heroes; they have tested so many versions of this mod that I am happy they still wanna talk to me : ) Their feedback was absolutely crucial to the success of this mod.

Rutenguten – mod testing

PSNtoonjuice – mod testing

ZE~Skullcrusher – mod testing

Match-Maker – mod testing

Mann – mod testing

MajorPwnege01 – mod testing

NateTheGreat987 – mod testing

MZslayer11 – mod testing

Conn6orsuper117 – mod testing

Hensot – Mod testing

Mxtxm – mod testing

There are also countless people who have contacted me personally view email and I can’t name them all but they know that they are loved  <3

Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:26:19 pm by BluntStuffy
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Glad to have helped.

I dont recall ever talking to you personally though..... :D
Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 10:20:26 pm by Nathiri
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
Glad to have helped.

I dont recall ever talking to you personally though..... :D

:D That part of the credits list was written from Tom's perspective, i copied that from zommods..  ::)
Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
:D That part of the credits list was written from Tom's perspective, i copied that from zommods..  ::)

Ah I figured that was tom's writing as well. I hadnt checked ZomMods, and I dont see it in my bookmarks. I must of not rebookmarked it from moving computers...
Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 10:33:13 pm by Nathiri
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
c.h.n's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
c.h.n's Contact & Social Linksc_h_ncihan_gurbuzRadiantCHNCihan#5042
congratulations dude.  :nyan:
Date Registered: 21 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
noah21n's Groups
noah21n's Contact & Social Linksnoah21nnoah21n
My game seems to crash on the Activision loading screen whenever I try to start it up... Any idea why? I have T4M installed.
Date Registered: 4 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
rivadog's Groups
when I try tp launch the game, the call of duty game just crashes on me. any thoughts please?
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
My game seems to crash on the Activision loading screen whenever I try to start it up... Any idea why? I have T4M installed.

when I try tp launch the game, the call of duty game just crashes on me. any thoughts please

If you have T4m installed and working ( check version nr in the console, should be higher then 2... ) then try lowering your texture settings. Try lowering them to High or even Normal and see if that works,
Date Registered: 6 September 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
ElTitoPricus's Groups
ElTitoPricus's Contact & Social LinksElTitoPricusElTitoPricus
Congrats on the release ;)
Date Registered: 13 April 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Easter Egg Fanatic
Signature

Easter Egg Completions: 26 | Map Tester | Website Developer | PSN: Reeferpartyy120
Element115's Groups
Element115's Contact & Social LinksSmile4TheCameraElementt115Undead Gaming
Great job man really brings the ultimate gaming experience to another level. This map is a great version of nuketown, one of the best ones on world at war that I've seen that's for sure. I love how you added much more to it then the original nuketown, and the weapons are amazing. I played for about a hour and a half and ranked up some, tested a few things out, for the most part everything works fine and the map has a lot of reply ability with all the cool features added. I'll definitely be playing this one again, great job much respect. :)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Glad to have been of service.
Date Registered: 14 June 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
rampage199731's Groups
rampage199731's Contact & Social Linkssheguey oklmpedromanuel111weedskillaxNaXe Rampage
NICE job but isnt working . is crashing when i launch bad post.
Date Registered: 14 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Tone1889's Groups
Tone1889's Contact & Social Linkstone1888Tone1889
It doesn't work for me plz help
 :'(
Date Registered: 13 April 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Easter Egg Fanatic
Element115's Groups
Element115's Contact & Social LinksSmile4TheCameraElementt115Undead Gaming
Yea just wanted to update that this map works fine for me on solo, but i have my texture settings lowered. However, when i try to host a lobby with my friend it always crashes for him and gives me a script error which i usually don't get when launching it solo. I was gone try telling him lower his settings and see if that works, but for the most part the map is good it just has a few problems with crashing people games. If this could be fixed this map would be one of my favorites, has a lot of things that makes me want to replay it.

Please fix for us  :-[
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
NICE job but isnt working . is crashing when i launch bad post.

It doesn't work for me plz help

Install T4m, and/or lower your texture settings......

Yea just wanted to update that this map works fine for me on solo, but i have my texture settings lowered. However, when i try to host a lobby with my friend it always crashes for him and gives me a script error which i usually don't get when launching it solo.

That's WaW for you, specially big maps/mods have trouble loading sometimes. Just try a few times it will work. ( trying to connect a steam-version with a disc-version may cause problems, but that's on t4m's end and nothing i can do about that ).

There's nothing to fix, please read the actual posts before you start saying stuff like 'bad post' and 'isn't working'. all this info is allready in this topic or the T4M topic....

Loading ...