Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
So i was working on this custom map that took me all day to make when all of a sudden i could not select anything i had on my map and i was trying to remove a actor spawner as it was messing up the ai in the game, and i could not select him to remove him!!! ive tried everything but it saved and now im stuck with it!!! i need help and i have no idea why this is happening!! i dont want to remake my map again!

Date Registered: 9 August 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
codmoddd1234's Groups
codmoddd1234's Contact & Social Links
Make backups of your .map before trying any of my suggestions.
If you cant select any ents check in the radiant tool bar because some of the buttons disable selecting certain things.
If its just the single actor u could drag a brush around the actor then right click...select inside or select touching.
Or
Manually remove it from the map file in notepad.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Make backups of your .map before trying any of my suggestions.
If you cant select any ents check in the radiant tool bar because some of the buttons disable selecting certain things.
If its just the single actor u could drag a brush around the actor then right click...select inside or select touching.
Or
Manually remove it from the map file in notepad.

alright thanks so much!!! i also have another question about the actor. is there any way i can make the actor a buy able for the spawner? like at a certain area with the trigger it would say * press ( the use button ) to buy Soldier. i cant seem to figure out how to do that. is there anyway to do this to make a soldier buy able to spawn? my map would require the soldiers so ive seen someone do this what im trying to do but i cant figure out what he did.

Loading ...