UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Change Round's Sounds (Nothing Seems to Work)

broken avatar :(
Created 7 years ago
by Deleted User
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I'm trying to change these sounds, I've followed every tutorial about it in this page but apparently nothing works for me, I converted the sounds with the CoDWaW Sound Converter, I don't have any problem with this tool 'cause I changed other sounds previously, it is probable that the problem has to do with the soundaliases, I will leave my soundalias to you so you can help me and tell me what's wrong

Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,file,platform,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,,isbig

chalk,rounds\round_over.wav,,,0.42,0.42,,,,,,,full_vol,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,,,,,,,,,music_all,,,,,,0,,,,,,100,100,0.25,1,,
round_over,rounds\chalk_v2.wav,,,0.42,0.42,,,,,,,full_vol,,,0,,,,,,,2d,streamed,,,,,,,,,,music_all,,,,,,0,,,,,,100,100,0.25,1,,
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
EmpGeneral's Groups
EmpGeneral's Contact & Social LinksldraweEletricStorm
If you're following this tut:http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2211.0.html   don't forget to add that in your mod.csv:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
sound,_round_template,template

Loading ...