Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Added a wiki page explaining the program and its uses. There's a new feature listed on the Wiki Page that I have not announced here yet :)
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Yay! BO1 to CoD4/5 converter!
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Treminaor, that avatar is amazing. Most of the follow I'm sure of, but double-check the aim-assist ones.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
createtooltip("killIconRatio","The sizing ratio for the HUD icon used in Multiplayer's death log. The ratio selects the size used for the icon to allow for proper placement of the icon and surrounding text.")
createtooltip("hudIconRatio","The sizing ratio for the HUD icon used for the gun icon on use and on pickup prompt. The ratio selects the size used for the icon to allow for proper placement of the icon and surrounding text.")
createTooltip("hudIcon","HUD Icon shown when the weapon is equipped and when shown with the weapon's pickup prompt.");
createTooltip("adsTransBlendTime","Time it will take to blend into full ADS, including Depth of Field.");
createtooltip("aimAssistRangeAds","If the enemy is within this range then aim assist will snap to the enemy when you ADS.")'
createtooltip("aimAssistRange","If the enemy is withing this range then aimassist will snap to the enemy.")
createtooltip("autoAimRange","If the enemy if within this range then the camera will automatically turn towards an enemy.")
createtooltip("adsRechamberAnim","View-model animation for rechambering a bolt-action weapon while ADS. Requires 'rechamberWhileADS' to be check to allow the animation to play.")
createtooltip("emptyIdleAnim","View-model idle animation while the gun's magazine/clip is empty. Usually used in pistols to keep the slide locked back.")
createtooltip("adsLastShotAnim","View-model animation. This is the animation played when the last-shot in the magazine/clip is fired.")
createtooltip("fireAnim","View-model animation of the gun firing, from the hip.")
createtooltip("reloadEmptyAnim","View-model animation of a reload, while the gun's magazine/clip is empty.")
createtooltip("reloadStartAnim","View-model animation to start a reload for shot-guns and weapons where the weapon is loaded by 1 shot at a time. Used when the reload animation is a loop.")
createtooltip("emptyRaiseAnim","View-model animation shown when switching to the gun. Usually used in pistols to keep the slide locked back.")
createtooltip("reloadEndAnim","View-model animation to end a reload for shot-guns and weapons where the weapon is loaded by 1 shot at a time. Used when the reload animation is a loop.")
createtooltip("quickDropAnim","View-model animation shown when swapping to another weapon or holstering their weapons. This is a fast version of the animation used for special purposes.")
createtooltip("raiseAnim","View-model animation shown when swapping to the weapon normally.")
createtooltip("quickRaiseAnim","View-model animation shown when swapping to the weapon. A fast variant of the animation, used for special purposes.")
createtooltip("dropAnim","View-model animation shown when swapping to another weapon or holstering their weapons.")
createtooltip("altDropAnim","View-model animation shown when swapping to another weapon or holstering their weapons, alternate variant of the for special purposes. Usually the same as dropAnim.")
createtooltip("altRaiseAnim","View-model animation shown when swapping to the weapon, alternate variant of the animation for special purposes. Usually the same as raiseAnim.")
createtooltip("nightVisionRemoveSoundPlayer","Sound played when the player takes off night-vision. No effect in COD5.")
createtooltip("nightVisionRemoveSound","Sound played when night-vision is taken off for AI and other players. No effect in COD5.")
createtooltip("nightVisionWearSoundPlayer","Sound looped for the player when night-vision is equipped. No effect in COD5.")
createtooltip("nightVisionWearSound","Sound looped when night-vision is equipped for AI and other players. No effect in COD5.")
createtooltip("raiseSoundPlayer","Sound played when weapon is equipped by the player. Accompanies raiseAnim.")
createtooltip("raiseSound","Sound played when the weapon is equipped by AI or other players.")
createtooltip("meleeSwipeSoundPlayer","Sound played when the player melees with this weapon equipped.")
createtooltip("meleeSwipeSound","Sound played when AI or other players melee with this weapon equipped.")
createtooltip("lockonAimRangeAds","If the enemy is within this range then the camera will automatically track them while ADS".)
createtooltip("lockonAimRange","If the enemy is within this range then the camera will automatically track them.")
createtooltip("slowdownAimRangeAds","If the enemy is within this range then the look sensitivity will decrease to allow the player in ADS more precision when enemies are close-up.")
createtooltip("slowdownAimRange","If the enemy is within this range then the look sensitivity will decrease to allow for more precision when enemies are close-up.")
createtooltip("hipDofEnd","The end of Depth-of-Field effect's range when in hip-view.")
createtooltip("hipDofStart","The start of the Depth-of-Field effect's range when in hip-view.")
createtooltip("stickiness","Sticking mode for the 'grenade' fired, whether it sticks to all, ground, or doesn't stick.")
createtooltip("aiFuseTime","Length of time until the fired 'grenade' from an AI using this weapon explodes.")
createtooltip("fuseTime","Length of time until the fired 'grenade' from any player using this weapon explodes.")
createtooltip("detonateDelay","Time after the fuse is completed until the 'grenade' actually explodes.")
createtooltip("timedDetonation","Whether or not the 'grenade's' detonator is on a timer.")
createtooltip("freezeMovementWhenFiring","Whether or not the player will be forced to stay still while the weapon is firing the 'grenade'.")
createtooltip("projExplosionSound","Sound to play when the time on the 'grenade' expires and it explodes.")
createtooltip("projExplosionEffect","The FX to play when the time on the 'grenade' expires and it explodes")
createtooltip("projExplosionType","What type of explosion or effect the 'grenade' has when it explodes/detonates.")
createtooltip("projectileSpeed","How fast the 'grenade' flies through the air after it is 'fired'.")
createtooltip("explosionRadius","Radius of the explosion when the 'grenade's' detonation timer is finished.")
createtooltip("explosionOuterDamage","Damage dealt to players and AI when on the outside of the explosion.")
createtooltip("explosionInnerDamage","Damage dealt to players and AI when they are inside the explosion radius.")
createtooltip("projImpactExplode","Whether or not the 'grenade' explodes on impact with a surface.")
createtooltip("lastShotEjectEffect","The third-person effect of the shell ejecting from the gun when the last shot from the magazine/clip is fired.")
createtooltip("shellEjectEffect","The third-person effect of the shell ejecting from the gun when shot.")
createtooltip("bounceSound","Sound when the 'projectile' hits or bounces off of a surface.")
Will probably do more later, I couldn't find all of them in the Weapon Editor's search, unless I was really sure of what they were I didn't include them. If you need me to redo any of them, just ask.
Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:42:35 pm by mrpeanut188
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Treminaor, that avatar is amazing. Most of the follow I'm sure of, but double-check the aim-assist ones.
Isn't it? Not sure if you saw my "Personal Text" below it, but it goes with the picture  :lol:

Will probably do more later, I couldn't find all of them in the Weapon Editor's search, unless I was really sure of what they were I didn't include them. If you need me to redo any of them, just ask.
All 52 accepted, $2.60USD added to your total, which is now $4.10USD.

If you can't find them by their exact name, make a list of them and I will tell you which ones they are.

94 tooltips remaining, the list on page 2 has been updated.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
omg that is so damn funny lmao thats so perfect trem
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Just a simple side note: all CoD4 nightvision stuff (except sounds I think) has no effect in MP.
And that avatar trem, that's the same way I react when I finally get a custom animated gun in, fix the fx limit, get a script to work after so many script errors and stuff. :D
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Trem, I have a question for you.
Will people be able to create custom Akimbo weapons for UGX Mod 1.1 using this tool?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Trem, I have a question for you.
Will people be able to create custom Akimbo weapons for UGX Mod 1.1 using this tool?
It involves much more than weaponfile settings, but yes they should be able to copy our code  as a template to add more akimbo weapons. Instructions will be made for this as well as a shitload other things involving UGX Mod after the v1.1 release.

Any more tooltips?  :cute:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I'm tired trem gimme a break.
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I tried canging a projectile weapon to a bullet weapon. I added the mindamage and mindamagerange value's in the program and saved the file (after i made some more changes). The file overwrite was succesfull and the changes i made had effect. However the mindamage and mindamagerange value's weren't added to the weaponfile (don't know if i removed them myself before, or that projectile weapons don't have them at all to begin with. It was however a weaponfile i previously modded in notepad). After i added the value's manual in notepad, i was able to edit them succesfull with the program..
Don't know if this is a known bug, or that it has to do with the weaponfile's being edited before and perhaps had a unusual setup. i tried 3 times with 2 different weapons. same result each time..
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I tried canging a projectile weapon to a bullet weapon. I added the mindamage and mindamagerange value's in the program and saved the file (after i made some more changes). The file overwrite was succesfull and the changes i made had effect. However the mindamage and mindamagerange value's weren't added to the weaponfile (don't know if i removed them myself before, or that projectile weapons don't have them at all to begin with. It was however a weaponfile i previously modded in notepad). After i added the value's manual in notepad, i was able to edit them succesfull with the program..
Don't know if this is a known bug, or that it has to do with the weaponfile's being edited before and perhaps had a unusual setup. i tried 3 times with 2 different weapons. same result each time..
You were in Advancd Mode, right?
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
You were in Advancd Mode, right?
Yes
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Yes
minDamage and minDamageRange are not specific to projectileWeapons, they are present in bulletWeapons as well. Are you sure you can repeat this bug? If so I will need a specific list of your steps as well as the weaponFile(s) you are testing with.
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BluntStuffy's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
minDamage and minDamageRange are not specific to projectileWeapons, they are present in bulletWeapons as well. Are you sure you can repeat this bug? If so I will need a specific list of your steps as well as the weaponFile(s) you are testing with.

I'll send you a PM with a video of the step's i've taken and the weapon file i did it with..
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I'll send you a PM with a video of the step's i've taken and the weapon file i did it with..
I am able to reproduce this bug not only with your weaponFile but with any others as well, thank you for reporting it. I will figure out what's wrong and include the fix in the coming update.

Loading ...