Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
hunter12576's Groups
hunter12576's Contact & Social Linkshunter_is_here12ZeypherZeyphCummies
Personally; I have noticed that people have been choosing BO3 over W@W in which case is dumb, the BO3 mod tools are horrid and should be reworked or better yet removed. If the mod tools on BO3 are this bad.. maybe we could revive W@W with some great maps.. If anyone could help what makes BO3 seem significant to W@W is it the graphics, or the extra hits? I do not understand, could someone help explain the meta of BO3 zombies for me?  :yeah:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
From what I've seen, the biggest issue with World at War is A) its graphics, which can look horrendous if a map isn't very detailed, and B) engine limits which have blocked some pretty cool things from happening in some of the larger maps (Even with T4M). Realistically, World at War is on the verge of being a decade old, and some great things are happening in BO3 already. Don't get me wrong, World at War has had some amazing maps and mods, but I suppose it's just natural progression to move onto the next big thing.
Date Registered: 10 June 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Abnormal202
Signature
-Abnormal202
qwerty195's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Personally; I have noticed that people have been choosing BO3 over W@W in which case is dumb, the BO3 mod tools are horrid and should be reworked or better yet removed. If the mod tools on BO3 are this bad.. maybe we could revive W@W with some great maps.. If anyone could help what makes BO3 seem significant to W@W is it the graphics, or the extra hits? I do not understand, could someone help explain the meta of BO3 zombies for me?  :yeah:
How are Black Ops 3 Mod Tools Horrid and should be removed? I've used both WaW and Bo3 plenty and I'd say Black Ops 3 Mod Tools definitely allow for better creations, what with better graphics and very high engine limits. Frankly I don't think WaW mod tools is dying just because of Black ops 3, it's dying because it's getting too old, and is not very remarkable anymore.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
bo3 looks better and allow more creativity but i must say the genuine zombies feeling is definitely lost in bo2 and even more so in bo3
Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 10:33:19 pm by RadimaX
Date Registered: 10 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Abnormal202
qwerty195's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
bo3 looks better and allow more creativity but i must say the genuine zombies feeling is definitely lost in bo2 and even more so in bo3

yes, I have no doubt some people will always prefer WaW just cause they like the style or feeling.

but that doesn't mean you should say things like "Black Ops 3 Mod Tools should be Removed" cause that's just kinda ignorant and prejudiced. I'm sure people will continue to be active in the WaW community but most newcomers will go straight to Black Ops 3, and with good reason. There isn't much you can do to stop a community from dying, but I'd say the best ting you could do is make a map/creation of your own.
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
im making a map for both cod waw and bo3 but people prefer one over the other and if i could pick it prop would be bo1 anyways
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Am I the only one who actually loves the BO3 engine for zombies? I just really love the how smooth it plays and idk playing zombies just feels right. Also I love sliding over diving. Face it, its cool, but dolphin diving never helped anyone ever besides PHD. I know its not perfect and theres some things missing from modtools, but can you seriously objectivly say WaW is a better platform for modding than BO3, nostalgia aside?  At least you dont have to worry about memory errors and shit after doing the bare minimum. The Future is now, old man. 8)
Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 01:30:33 am by MZslayer11
Date Registered: 20 August 2014
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Coding Hobbyist, Application & Web Development
Signature
Undeadmetal's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Undeadmetal's Contact & Social LinksOnlyAGamer
dolphin diving never helped anyone ever
Hmmmm
Spoiler: click to open...
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
you can add sliding to cod waw aswell if you like, RDV did that to an old testmap last year because he got bored  :lol:
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
we all know custom movment on waw doesnt work, on coop it lags to much, lets stop pretending it was usable
Date Registered: 18 May 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Voice Actor
Signature
Jer. Steelhammer's Contact & Social LinksVoice Acting
I couldn't agree more.
I feel like Treyarch hit the nail on the head with BO1 Zombies in terms of feel and fluidity.
To me, COD zombies has definitely lost it's 'charm' it once had.

That's not stopping me from moving away from the WaW mod tools however;
Objectively, the BO3 mod tools allow for a far superior expression of creativity.

-Jeremy
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
the BO3 mod tools are horrid and should be reworked or better yet removed.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no
Date Registered: 29 May 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
legendarybolt's Groups
legendarybolt's Contact & Social Links
I think that this idea is fanatastic, but not likely to happen. Like a lot of people have mentioned, WaW's time has come and passed. While it is one of my favorite CoD's of all time, you can see how the above is true when you look for zombie lobbies in game. I am very surprised that there are still mods coming out recently like: realism 3.0, malibu drive, DBZ mod. These mods and maps keep the game going and it is because of T4M, and the creators of these maps that WaW survives. I hope that we can get a new, fresh take on some mods/maps by doing a collaboration between mappers on some crazy map pack/mod but I don't know the chances of that happening either. If they do happen however, I have some good ideas for some maps.
Date Registered: 24 December 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Jester6's Groups
Jester6's Contact & Social LinksLucas :):)TheRealPatcher

BO3 tools are miles away of CoD5/4 ones. They are a lot better and saying that "they should be reworked or removed" seems to be a fanboy statement.
Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:29:19 pm by Jester6

Loading ...